Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion
Click to log in with Facebook
Analysis Discussion This forum is used to analyze, predict, track and share the information about the progress of visa dates, visa bulletin and application status of individual cases.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2013, 01:14 AM
Priority Date
:
Jun-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/02/2007
Compare
ek_bechara has a reputation beyond repute ek_bechara has a reputation beyond repute ek_bechara has a reputation beyond repute ek_bechara has a reputation beyond repute ek_bechara has a reputation beyond repute ek_bechara has a reputation beyond repute ek_bechara has a reputation beyond repute ek_bechara has a reputation beyond repute ek_bechara has a reputation beyond repute ek_bechara has a reputation beyond repute ek_bechara has a reputation beyond repute
Default Just shut-up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunil9911 View Post
You are a god father,we got to learn from you at lot. Even before coming to US you are thinking about changing employer. Even our ex CM Chandrababu has to learn from you how to backstab.
Ignorance and you have something in common. Both are dangerous and stupid. Clearly you have no idea what the original poster is asking about and your comparison to some ex CM goes to show that you claim intellect by throwing out random names.

A word of advice: If you cannot contribute just shut-up and watch the show from the sidelines. Just zip-it....
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-13-2013, 09:03 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnydevadasu88 View Post
Sunil9911.. You must be knowing this from before.. but let me tell you again..

Never love your Company, It is not going to love you back!!

You are paid for what you are doing and you are praised for the work well done.. Once you commit a mistake and find your self in a mess..Company would first try to find a way dumping you, irrespective of all the things which you have done for the project..

Sleepless nights working in office for the project production deployment.. having dinner at the desk because you cant spare 10 minutes walking to the cafeteria.. Many broken promises to your love, parents and friends just because you have to meet the deadline irrespective of personal life..

All the above comes no where when you are a burden to the company.. Just make sure use your choice to take a step ahead and move on with your life.. If you leave the company, someone will back up your project for the work you do.. despite the fact that if you leave this opportunity you would rather not find a backup for the rest of your life..
instead of regretting later.. better think ahead and make the right choice..

Did not want to hurt your feelings..but wanted to tell you my grief.. Hope you understand my friend!!
I know people will start shouting at me, but to me I find your action and thoughts/plans are totally dishonest and lack integrity. To me you are one of the kind of persons who bring all the great reputation to H1B employees and make people think the way they think about H1B employees.

I don't find anything wrong with companies asking to sign contracts to save themselves from employees like you.

Old 05-13-2013, 09:20 AM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
katta has a reputation beyond repute katta has a reputation beyond repute katta has a reputation beyond repute katta has a reputation beyond repute katta has a reputation beyond repute katta has a reputation beyond repute katta has a reputation beyond repute katta has a reputation beyond repute katta has a reputation beyond repute katta has a reputation beyond repute katta has a reputation beyond repute

@sunil9911 without knowing OP situation you are very judgmental. If you can't have good advice don't bother to reply.

Consult an US labor attorney. First consultation is free. If you talk to couple of US attorneys you will get an idea if the agreement is enforceable in USA. Alternatively some attorney will charge ~150$/hr to give an advice. Murthy law firm in Chennai might give you advice on implications of agreement on h1b.

If you take this offer and return to India after sometime. Here are couple of things in you favor ... It will be easy to find a new job and come back to USA. h1b visa is easy to get(us consulate). you are counted towards the h1b cap once for 6years. By law employer is required to pay the return ticket to all h1b's if they lay you off in US or you can make them lay you off

BTW after you come to USA you don't have to inform your current employer if decide to change employer. You just resign. lot of states are "at-will employment" At-will employment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 05-13-2013, 01:31 PM
Priority Date
:
May-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
snthampi has a reputation beyond repute snthampi has a reputation beyond repute snthampi has a reputation beyond repute snthampi has a reputation beyond repute snthampi has a reputation beyond repute snthampi has a reputation beyond repute snthampi has a reputation beyond repute snthampi has a reputation beyond repute snthampi has a reputation beyond repute snthampi has a reputation beyond repute snthampi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishalgupta2 View Post
I know people will start shouting at me, but to me I find your action and thoughts/plans are totally dishonest and lack integrity. To me you are one of the kind of persons who bring all the great reputation to H1B employees and make people think the way they think about H1B employees.

I don't find anything wrong with companies asking to sign contracts to save themselves from employees like you.
ek_bechara's response to sunil9911 is the perfect response to your nonsense too.

Old 05-13-2013, 01:39 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snthampi View Post
ek_bechara's response to sunil9911 is the perfect response to your nonsense too.
You are very evidently another one of those guys who have no integrity and create all the fraud in the system.