Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion
Click to log in with Facebook
Analysis Discussion This forum is used to analyze, predict, track and share the information about the progress of visa dates, visa bulletin and application status of individual cases.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2014, 08:51 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/19/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/08/2007
Compare
sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute
Default After GC, change of employer

Worked so far in the model Employer-V1-V2-V3-Client model. No contract with anyone anywhere.
Employer did GC, expectation was to work at least 1 year after GC, which was done.
By now, already worked in this model for 2 years. Compromised on pay, as obvious, but again it was for a benefit, which was achieved. No complaints.
Now please answer these questions in yes or no, and if possible in more than 1 word.
V1 is offering the best offer if joined directly and with no layers. It is tempting, as pay was compromised so far. The offer was there even 1 year back, but ethics to stick to the employer stopped from taking the offer.

1. What would you do, join or no join the V1 or client.
2. What about V2,V3, and Employer who helped you get the project, and then employer who got you the GC, will you leave them no where
3. Who would you join in this chain, in the order of preference.
4. Anything else you wanna add
Remember, there is no contract anywhere that can stop from taking the plunge.

Regards,
Sri
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 08-06-2014, 01:05 AM
Priority Date
:
Aug-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sunny2007 has a reputation beyond repute sunny2007 has a reputation beyond repute sunny2007 has a reputation beyond repute sunny2007 has a reputation beyond repute sunny2007 has a reputation beyond repute sunny2007 has a reputation beyond repute sunny2007 has a reputation beyond repute sunny2007 has a reputation beyond repute sunny2007 has a reputation beyond repute sunny2007 has a reputation beyond repute sunny2007 has a reputation beyond repute

You should continue to work with your employer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sri1309 View Post
Worked so far in the model Employer-V1-V2-V3-Client model. No contract with anyone anywhere.
Employer did GC, expectation was to work at least 1 year after GC, which was done.
By now, already worked in this model for 2 years. Compromised on pay, as obvious, but again it was for a benefit, which was achieved. No complaints.
Now please answer these questions in yes or no, and if possible in more than 1 word.
V1 is offering the best offer if joined directly and with no layers. It is tempting, as pay was compromised so far. The offer was there even 1 year back, but ethics to stick to the employer stopped from taking the offer.

2. What about V2,V3, and Employer who helped you get the project, and then employer who got you the GC, will you leave them no where

Regards,
Sri

Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | Contribute | HR3012 Wiki

Info on Rally | Posters | Volunteers

Old 08-06-2014, 01:25 AM
Priority Date
:
Dec-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute

I concur with the previous post. In fact, include me also as additional layer. I am from IV and so are you. So give me some of your precious loyalty
I dont understand your mentality. You toil everyday and when you toil what they do? They go enjoy your money. And you feel so grateful. Salute to you man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sri1309 View Post

Regards,
Sri

Old 08-06-2014, 10:28 AM
Priority Date
:
Nov-10
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
AceMan is a splendid one to behold AceMan is a splendid one to behold AceMan is a splendid one to behold AceMan is a splendid one to behold AceMan is a splendid one to behold AceMan is a splendid one to behold AceMan is a splendid one to behold
Default Are you kidding !!!

350 + posts. And this is what you come up with? Really funny..

How dare can you think of leaving your current employer? It is blasphemy, you will be rotting in hell. He is your guru which is the path to Bagvan. How can you bypass your guru and talk directly to god? You should do penance by taking a cut in your salary.

You should be ashamed to put this corrupt question to god loving, law abiding, whiter than white, innocent souls of this forum.

Old 08-06-2014, 03:35 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-10
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/17/2011
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sac-r-ten has a reputation beyond repute sac-r-ten has a reputation beyond repute sac-r-ten has a reputation beyond repute sac-r-ten has a reputation beyond repute sac-r-ten has a reputation beyond repute sac-r-ten has a reputation beyond repute sac-r-ten has a reputation beyond repute sac-r-ten has a reputation beyond repute sac-r-ten has a reputation beyond repute sac-r-ten has a reputation beyond repute sac-r-ten has a reputation beyond repute
Default lightening up

this is the 'lightening up post' that i was looking for. thanks for all your contributions folks.

-cheers