Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion
Click to log in with Facebook
Analysis Discussion This forum is used to analyze, predict, track and share the information about the progress of visa dates, visa bulletin and application status of individual cases.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2015, 04:09 PM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Jun-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/04/2003
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
10/06/2003
Compare
Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default INVITATION: A Call with President Obama on ACA Open Enrollment

We received the following message from the WH for call with the President and HHS Secretary and thought some members may be interested to participate in this call. If you are interested, please see the information below.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are invited to join a conference call on Wednesday, November 4th at 2:25 PM ET with President Barack Obama and Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Sylvia M. Burwell to discuss the upcoming open enrollment period for the Health Insurance Marketplaces under the Affordable Care Act. We encourage you to circulate this invitation to all of your members, volunteers, and partners who will engage in enrollment efforts during the open enrollment period from November 1st to January 31st.

Call Details
Date: Wednesday, November 4th
Time: 2:25 PM ET, please join 5-7 minutes early to avoid connection delays
RSVP: To receive the dial-in information, click HERE and enter access code 373038

This call is off the record and not for press purposes. We look forward to speaking with you on Wednesday.

Sincerely,

The White House
The White House 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW Washington, DC 20500 202-456-1111
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 11-03-2015, 04:22 PM
Priority Date
:
May-11
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/15/2012
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
essell is on a distinguished road

I want to participate in Health Insurance Marketplaces but my employer yearly plan runs until April30. There needs to be a provision for such people who want to switch from employer medical plan which is very costly as employer doesn't pay any share. Need open enrollment period from May 1 too.

Old 11-04-2015, 11:07 AM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Jun-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/04/2003
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
10/06/2003
Compare
Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute

Here is the information to register for the conference call

Call Details
Date: Wednesday, November 4th
Time: 2:25 PM ET, please join 5-7 minutes early to avoid connection delays
RSVP: To receive the dial-in information, go to www.att-rsvp.com and enter access code 373038

This call is off the record and not for press purposes. We look forward to speaking with you on Wednesday.