Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion
Click to log in with Facebook
Analysis Discussion This forum is used to analyze, predict, track and share the information about the progress of visa dates, visa bulletin and application status of individual cases.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2014, 06:53 AM
Priority Date
:
Oct-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/16/2007
Compare
Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Again EB3 visas likely to be wasted

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasBlue View Post
At the beginning of April there were 13K eb3-row pending , while the eb3-row quarterly available quota for the 3rd quarter was 7k visas , it looked obvious that eb3-row had to retrogress. Now that the 4th quarter available quota will be 9k EB3-Row. Looking at 485 processing times it looks virtually difficult to get 3k more eb3-row inventory into system for approval/visa allocation. If CO doesn't move EB3-I dates to FEB/Mar/Apr-2004 this FY year again the EB3 visas will go unused again.

CO/State dept please don't waste eb3 visas when there is decade of wait time in eb3.
IV gurus predicted by end of 2014 entire eb3 India 2004 will be cleared expecting a huge spill over from EB3 ROW. Looks it is not happening. I believe a spill over to to occur, EB3 ROW should be current.Since it is not current, no spill over and again EB3 visas go to trash can !!! What a horrible rules.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 06-05-2014, 10:20 AM
Priority Date
:
Apr-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
unluckydude has a reputation beyond repute unluckydude has a reputation beyond repute unluckydude has a reputation beyond repute unluckydude has a reputation beyond repute unluckydude has a reputation beyond repute unluckydude has a reputation beyond repute unluckydude has a reputation beyond repute unluckydude has a reputation beyond repute unluckydude has a reputation beyond repute unluckydude has a reputation beyond repute unluckydude has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
At the beginning of April there were 13K eb3-row pending , while the eb3-row quarterly available quota for the 3rd quarter was 7k visas , it looked obvious that eb3-row had to retrogress. Now that the 4th quarter available quota will be 9k EB3-Row. Looking at 485 processing times it looks virtually difficult to get 3k more eb3-row inventory into system for approval/visa allocation. If CO doesn't move EB3-I dates to FEB/Mar/Apr-2004 this FY year again the EB3 visas will go unused again.

CO/State dept please don't waste eb3 visas when there is decade of wait time in eb3.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctm1234 View Post
June 3, 2014
The priority date cut-off for EB-2 India could advance by nearly five years, to an early summer 2009 date, by the September Visa Bulletin. EB-2 China is projected to move forward by five weeks per month for the remainder of the fiscal year, but EB-3 China will remain static and could retrogress further if demand does not subside. EB-5 China may become unavailable in August or September, but is expected to become current when FY 2015 begins on October 1.

The nearly five-year surge in India EB-2 availability is due to the application of unused immigrant visas in the EB-1 and EB-2 worldwide categories, according to Charles Oppenheim, the senior State Department official responsible for visa control. EB-3 India is projected to advance slowly, by one week per month, through the end of the current fiscal year. EB-3 China is expected to move forward slowly during FY 2015. Rapid advancement is anticipated for EB-3 Philippines in the last months of the fiscal year, but EB-3 for all other countries is expected to hold at current cut-off dates.

Fragomen global corporate immigration law | News and Resources United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murthy View Post
IV gurus predicted by end of 2014 entire eb3 India 2004 will be cleared expecting a huge spill over from EB3 ROW. Looks it is not happening. I believe a spill over to to occur, EB3 ROW should be current.Since it is not current, no spill over and again EB3 visas go to trash can !!! What a horrible rules.
Thanks to EB2 Voice ...err... I mean Immi voice for pushing a comprehensive visa spill over formula to benefit EB2 instead of first come first serve.

Long live EB2 Voice ...damn this keyboard ....... Immigration Voice and its members.

Old 06-05-2014, 10:30 AM
Banned
Priority Date
:
Dec-07
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unluckydude View Post
Thanks to EB2 Voice ...err... I mean Immi voice for pushing a comprehensive visa spill over formula to benefit EB2 instead of first come first serve.

Long live EB2 Voice ...damn this keyboard ....... Immigration Voice and its members.
Do you have any proof for this?
Is it anywhere written by IV? I am EB3 and this is VERY important for me to know.
You are making false allegation without knowing. I have personally asked IV and gone through their posts and written material. They have never done that.

If I was IV I would be suing these people and the website for libel and slander who write against IV and make false statements. But it seems there is forgiveness and generosity for fellow Indians around.

If you have the courage you and your friends who on the other website who come up with such theories to come up with a proof of this.

Old 06-05-2014, 10:36 AM
Banned
Priority Date
:
Dec-07
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It was wrong to expect spillover from EB3ROW or anywhere for EB3.
Some people have a habit of creating new theories and mislead people. They are not Gurus as you call them.

It is a well known fact that EB3 India will not get spillover from anywhere. Even from ROW because it is unlikely to get current.

The anger in EB3 Indians these days is not because they are backlogged and they need to fight for it, but because EB2 India will advance by 5 years as per latest predictions. So we are being jealous why other Indians in EB2 are getting green card earlier than us. If we are delayed then everyone else should be delayed. Till now everyone was delayed and nobody vented their anger. Typical behavior!

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-05-2014, 10:50 AM
Priority Date
:
Feb-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/13/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/13/2007
Compare
gcharry has a reputation beyond repute gcharry has a reputation beyond repute gcharry has a reputation beyond repute gcharry has a reputation beyond repute gcharry has a reputation beyond repute gcharry has a reputation beyond repute gcharry has a reputation beyond repute gcharry has a reputation beyond repute gcharry has a reputation beyond repute gcharry has a reputation beyond repute gcharry has a reputation beyond repute

waitingnwaiting,
"So we are being jealous why other Indians in EB2 are getting green card earlier than us. "

Who are we? Express your opinion.

Old 06-05-2014, 01:09 PM
Senior Member/Moderator
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
11/01/2011
Compare
TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Here is my last post on the subject.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/3579048-post6845.html

I don't know which prediction you are referring to. Trends to indicate that EB3 ROW will become current but will take couple of years.

Current is of 2 types being made current just to get intake and literally being current wherein any new application gets approved in a reasonable time with numbers not being a constraint.

In my humble opinion yes EB3 Row will become literally current sometime predicting the time frame is difficult.

In my post from the predictions thread I thought that even becoming current (Not literally) will take time 1 year was the best case and 3 years is worst case, with the way things are it will take more time and will likely be close to the worst case.

Old 06-05-2014, 10:59 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/16/2007
Compare
Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyKoochu View Post
Here is my last post on the subject.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/3579048-post6845.html

I don't know which prediction you are referring to. Trends to indicate that EB3 ROW will become current but will take couple of years.

Current is of 2 types being made current just to get intake and literally being current wherein any new application gets approved in a reasonable time with numbers not being a constraint.

In my humble opinion yes EB3 Row will become literally current sometime predicting the time frame is difficult.

In my post from the predictions thread I thought that even becoming current (Not literally) will take time 1 year was the best case and 3 years is worst case, with the way things are it will take more time and will likely be close to the worst case.
If I remember well I read some where in this thread
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/fo...ations-ii.html (EB2-EB3 Predictions (Rather Calculations II))

Old 06-06-2014, 02:34 AM
Priority Date
:
Apr-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/02/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/23/2007
Compare
bsbawa10 has a reputation beyond repute bsbawa10 has a reputation beyond repute bsbawa10 has a reputation beyond repute bsbawa10 has a reputation beyond repute bsbawa10 has a reputation beyond repute bsbawa10 has a reputation beyond repute bsbawa10 has a reputation beyond repute bsbawa10 has a reputation beyond repute bsbawa10 has a reputation beyond repute bsbawa10 has a reputation beyond repute bsbawa10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unluckydude View Post

I think I agree to one thing for sure. IV is not good for EB3 other than just a forum.

Old 06-06-2014, 01:47 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future

Quote:
this is all predictions my friend, hardly they come true :-)

Old 06-06-2014, 05:10 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future

Quote:

The annual limits are published before the year begins as pdf's here:

http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/law-and-policy/statistics/immigrant-visas.html

the FY2014 pdf is:

http://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/Statistics/Immigrant-Statistics/Web_Annual_Numerical_Limits.pdf

But the FY2013 pdf document is removed now, but is still available at
http://www.immigration.com/sites/default/files/annual_numerical_limits_2013.pdf

you can save the 2013 pdf as it is legit or you many google it out and you will find plenty of other locations too.

At the end of the year , the allocation reports are published here:

http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/law-and-policy/statistics.html

This is the annual report published by DOS for FY2013:

http://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/Statistics/AnnualReports/FY2013AnnualReport/FY13AnnualReport-TableV-PartII.pdf

as to how many visas were utilized by the uscis in the specific categories. on page 7 if you look at Employment preferences 3rd total it is 43740.

So all in all 1448 visas for E3 (eb3) category went unused when those could have been used by uscis for visa pending I485 applications which are backlogged for a decade now.

Old 06-06-2014, 05:20 PM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Jun-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/04/2003
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
10/06/2003
Compare
Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsbawa10 View Post
I think I agree to one thing for sure. IV is not good for EB3 other than just a forum.
bsbawa10/unluckydude, Try coming out of your fantasy land. Do you have freaking any idea what you are saying? Frustration is clouding your judgement and you are seeing ghost everywhere. If you don't have knowledge then try to ask around and learn instead of speaking out of your ignorance hiding behind anonymity of online forum.

Old 06-06-2014, 05:21 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Quote:
The annual limits are published before the year begins as pdf's here:

http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/law-and-policy/statistics/immigrant-visas.html

the FY2014 pdf is:

http://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/Statistics/Immigrant-Statistics/Web_Annual_Numerical_Limits.pdf

But the FY2013 pdf document is removed now, but is still available at
http://www.immigration.com/sites/default/files/annual_numerical_limits_2013.pdf

you can save the 2013 pdf as it is legit or you many google it out and you will find plenty of other locations too.

At the end of the year , the allocation reports are published here:

http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/law-and-policy/statistics.html

This is the annual report published by DOS for FY2013:

http://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/Statistics/AnnualReports/FY2013AnnualReport/FY13AnnualReport-TableV-PartII.pdf

as to how many visas were utilized by the uscis in the specific categories. on page 7 if you look at Employment preferences 3rd total it is 43740.

So all in all 1448 visas for E3 (eb3) category went unused when those could have been used by uscis for visa pending I485 applications which are backlogged for a decade now.
Guys anyone know CO, charles oppenheim email address to fwd this info ?

Old 06-06-2014, 08:05 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
02/22/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/08/2007
Compare
vs_vasan has a reputation beyond repute vs_vasan has a reputation beyond repute vs_vasan has a reputation beyond repute vs_vasan has a reputation beyond repute vs_vasan has a reputation beyond repute vs_vasan has a reputation beyond repute vs_vasan has a reputation beyond repute vs_vasan has a reputation beyond repute vs_vasan has a reputation beyond repute vs_vasan has a reputation beyond repute vs_vasan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Guys anyone know CO, charles oppenheim email address to fwd this info ?

I think this is his twitter handle @CharlesOppenh

Old 06-06-2014, 08:07 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
02/22/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/08/2007
Compare
vs_vasan has a reputation beyond repute vs_vasan has a reputation beyond repute vs_vasan has a reputation beyond repute vs_vasan has a reputation beyond repute vs_vasan has a reputation beyond repute vs_vasan has a reputation beyond repute vs_vasan has a reputation beyond repute vs_vasan has a reputation beyond repute vs_vasan has a reputation beyond repute vs_vasan has a reputation beyond repute vs_vasan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vs_vasan View Post
I think this is his twitter handle @CharlesOppenh
Sorry, I think I think that's not his twitter handle. Please ignore my message.

Old 06-10-2014, 03:45 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
coldman is on a distinguished road

The quarterly spill-over seems unfair to EB3-I/C. But in my view it is better than annual spill-over because of the horizontal spill-over rule. No matter when the spill-over happens, EB2-I/C will always have priority in visa allocation over EB3-I/C.

In fact with quarterly spill-over, EB2-I/C backlog will be cleared faster, PDs will advance further and thus spill-over visas for EB3-I/C might be availble sooner (but more EB2-I/C will be filed too)