Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion
Click to log in with Facebook
Analysis Discussion This forum is used to analyze, predict, track and share the information about the progress of visa dates, visa bulletin and application status of individual cases.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2014, 10:50 AM
Priority Date
:
Feb-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/05/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/27/2007
Compare
RNGC has much to be proud of RNGC has much to be proud of RNGC has much to be proud of RNGC has much to be proud of RNGC has much to be proud of RNGC has much to be proud of RNGC has much to be proud of RNGC has much to be proud of RNGC has much to be proud of RNGC has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasBlue View Post
Guys anyone know CO, charles oppenheim email address to fwd this info ?
Dear fellow EB folks,
Here is the message i got from ombudsman: I don't know if this is a standard message, but i got the reply after couple of days, so assume it is not "standard". I sent a word document with screen shots and links. I strongly encourage people in this forum to contact the Ombudsman if you think there is some problem. Just like how you prepare a document at work to prove something, prepare it in such a way so anyone who can read English should understand the problem....abbrevations EB, PD and other jargon can be avoided if possible or explained clearly. Email address is : cisombudsman@dhs.gov

----------
Your recent correspondence regarding unused EB3 visas has been received in the Office of the Citizenship and Immigration Services Ombudsman (CIS Ombudsman).

First- hand information from individuals like you is one of the best sources for identifying systemic problems in the immigration benefits process. Your input will be considered as we develop recommendations to improve USCIS’ practices and procedures.

The CIS Ombudsman assists individuals and employers who experience specific problems during the USCIS benefits seeking process. Please visit our website CIS Ombudsman | Homeland Security for more information about our office.

Please let our office know if we can assist you in the future.

Sincerely,

Office of CIS Ombudsman
/pb
-----------

Best.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Wasted EB3 Visas.doc (66.8 KB, 31 views)
Attended the Advocacy days in DC - 2011
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 06-13-2014, 11:56 AM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute

Wish this meant anything. This is a standard message. Word to word same to the message that I received an year. I had sent an email to USCIS Ombudsman after something was reported on this forum. But I received the same message. Appear to be a template response.

Old 06-13-2014, 01:17 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
Suva has a reputation beyond repute Suva has a reputation beyond repute Suva has a reputation beyond repute Suva has a reputation beyond repute Suva has a reputation beyond repute Suva has a reputation beyond repute Suva has a reputation beyond repute Suva has a reputation beyond repute Suva has a reputation beyond repute Suva has a reputation beyond repute Suva has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for your initiative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNGC View Post
Dear fellow EB folks,
Here is the message i got from ombudsman: I don't know if this is a standard message, but i got the reply after couple of days, so assume it is not "standard". I sent a word document with screen shots and links. I strongly encourage people in this forum to contact the Ombudsman if you think there is some problem. Just like how you prepare a document at work to prove something, prepare it in such a way so anyone who can read English should understand the problem....abbrevations EB, PD and other jargon can be avoided if possible or explained clearly. Email address is : cisombudsman@dhs.gov

----------
Your recent correspondence regarding unused EB3 visas has been received in the Office of the Citizenship and Immigration Services Ombudsman (CIS Ombudsman).

First- hand information from individuals like you is one of the best sources for identifying systemic problems in the immigration benefits process. Your input will be considered as we develop recommendations to improve USCIS’ practices and procedures.

The CIS Ombudsman assists individuals and employers who experience specific problems during the USCIS benefits seeking process. Please visit our website CIS Ombudsman | Homeland Security for more information about our office.

Sincerely,

Office of CIS Ombudsman
/pb
-----------

Best.

Old 06-13-2014, 01:48 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Madhuri has a reputation beyond repute Madhuri has a reputation beyond repute Madhuri has a reputation beyond repute Madhuri has a reputation beyond repute Madhuri has a reputation beyond repute Madhuri has a reputation beyond repute Madhuri has a reputation beyond repute Madhuri has a reputation beyond repute Madhuri has a reputation beyond repute Madhuri has a reputation beyond repute Madhuri has a reputation beyond repute
Default EAD and AP renewal fees for EB3-I

All July 07 EB3-I filers will be paying fees for EAD/AP renewal till the eternity, while the filers from Aug 07 get the renewals for free. Can we present a case saying Eb3-I filers have already gone through at least 4-5 renewals of EAD and AP, they should get free renewals like everyone else. As we all know we have paid much more in renewal fees (more than the current one time fees), than all other filers just because we filed in July 07. Chances of getting any immigration reform are very bleak and I think this can be done through admin fix. Any thoughts?

Old 06-13-2014, 01:57 PM
Banned
Priority Date
:
Dec-07
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhuri View Post
All July 07 EB3-I filers will be paying fees for EAD/AP renewal till the eternity, while the filers from Aug 07 get the renewals for free. Can we present a case saying Eb3-I filers have already gone through at least 4-5 renewals of EAD and AP, they should get free renewals like everyone else. As we all know we have paid much more in renewal fees (more than the current one time fees), than all other filers just because we filed in July 07. Chances of getting any immigration reform are very bleak and I think this can be done through admin fix. Any thoughts?
If you are using a lawyer than it is definitely a lot adding lawyer's fat fees. But if you file yourself, it is manageable. My point is its not a big issue. You are asking USCIS to not have additional source of revenue and that will not fly. If we use our energy on something that is a bigger help to people its better IMHO.

Old 06-13-2014, 01:59 PM
Banned
Priority Date
:
Dec-07
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyhair View Post
Wish this meant anything. This is a standard message. Word to word same to the message that I received an year. I had sent an email to USCIS Ombudsman after something was reported on this forum. But I received the same message. Appear to be a template response.
It seems standard to me too. Just some template response.
You get template response from even lawmaker offices and when I first got it I was so excited!

Old 06-13-2014, 03:55 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/05/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/27/2007
Compare
RNGC has much to be proud of RNGC has much to be proud of RNGC has much to be proud of RNGC has much to be proud of RNGC has much to be proud of RNGC has much to be proud of RNGC has much to be proud of RNGC has much to be proud of RNGC has much to be proud of RNGC has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murthy View Post
IV must take action steps immediately to safe gaurd EB3 India interests. I see complete lack of co-ordination between USCIS and State Department. I am sorry to say in the past some of IV senior members ( I do not want to name them), gave clean certificate USCIS saying they are giving Green card visas as per law. But now it is proved they are not following.Let us fight for the implementation of existing laws strictly by USCIS. It is absurd to waste EB-3 India visas while thousands of people are waiting.USICS must have another status saying your I-485 is Pre-adjudicated awaiting visa number in My case Status search instead of showing Initial Review for years together. Why are we not demanding USCIS this? We don't need a congress approval for this.I called and asked USCIS for Pre-adjudicated. They never answer for this.They say Initial Review.
IV top gurus think about this and make sure we get justice & right share and let us not waste a single visa unused.
well, if we need to fix the problems by USCIS, we need a rally in front of the USCIS head quarters in DC. May be a sit-in peaceful protest highlighting the wasted EB visas!
Attended the Advocacy days in DC - 2011

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-13-2014, 05:54 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute

"Your issue is important to us. I am sorry you feel that way. We remain committed to your cause."

Guess what the query was?
"There is a bomb under the seat of your pants and it will go off the moment you chuck this letter in the trash"

At some point of time template responses are going to be laughed at just like we think of "older times" and feel happy

Old 06-13-2014, 07:25 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
open.247 is infamous around these parts open.247 is infamous around these parts open.247 is infamous around these parts open.247 is infamous around these parts open.247 is infamous around these parts open.247 is infamous around these parts open.247 is infamous around these parts
Default I Support you with addition of some Writ in the court for our hardship.

Quote:
well, if we need to fix the problems by USCIS, we need a rally in front of the USCIS head quarters in DC. May be a sit-in peaceful protest highlighting the wasted EB visas!
I like your idea and support it . Plus in addition to that we need some legal representation too so that there is pressure both way of reconsideration on USCIS administration to our hardship.

Old 08-14-2014, 09:59 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future

Quote:
Dear fellow EB folks,

----------

Sincerely,

Office of CIS Ombudsman
/pb
-----------

Best.

EB3 visas wasted in FY2011, 2012 and 2013.

http://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/fil...pr_fr_2013.pdf

http://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/ois_lpr_fr_2013.pdf

According to the office of immigration statistics,
45321 visas were available for EB-3 in FY2013.
(http://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/fil...pr_fr_2013.pdf).
43,632 visas were used. thus 1689 visas were unused in EB3 Category.

And so will it be in FY2014 with todays bulletin not moving EB3ROW or EB3I dates ahead.

Old 08-14-2014, 10:01 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future

Quote:
EB3 visas wasted in FY2011, 2012 and 2013.

http://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/fil...pr_fr_2013.pdf

http://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/ois_lpr_fr_2013.pdf

According to the office of immigration statistics,
45321 visas were available for EB-3 in FY2013.
(http://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/fil...pr_fr_2013.pdf).
43,632 visas were used. thus 1689 visas were unused in EB3 Category.

And so will it be in FY2014 with todays bulletin not moving EB3ROW or EB3I dates ahead.
can we get DOS to help us in avoiding wastage of visas ?

Old 08-14-2014, 10:16 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/17/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasBlue View Post
can we get DOS to help us in avoiding wastage of visas ?
NO I will oppose tooth and nail if you cannot prove your conspiracy theory. I do not want my IV contribution be wasted in chasing a conspiracy theory.

I asked you and open 24.7 and both of you could not prove your theory yet.
Visa Bulletin EB3 predictions and analysis - Page 8 - Immigration Voice (Visa Bulletin EB3 predictions and analysis)

No lawyer has agreed to your theory yet and agreed to write on his website saying they back your claim. No lawyer has agreed to put his name and authenticate your calculations and claim of visa wastage. No government body has said about what you are trying to prove. So why should others agree with you on forums. This is how misleading rumors are spread on forums. A couple of people start their theory and put links of government and some calculations without really backing it up. People do not have time to go in detail or read 100 page documents so they start agreeing. Then falsehood spreads by anonymous people and every agrees to it because it blames someone else for their life's sorrows. Its convenient.

Old 08-15-2014, 08:17 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
open.247 is infamous around these parts open.247 is infamous around these parts open.247 is infamous around these parts open.247 is infamous around these parts open.247 is infamous around these parts open.247 is infamous around these parts open.247 is infamous around these parts
Default Just see the EB3i dates and dont distract the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by imh1b View Post
NO I will oppose tooth and nail if you cannot prove your conspiracy theory. I do not want my IV contribution be wasted in chasing a conspiracy theory.

Visa Bulletin EB3 predictions and analysis - Page 8 - Immigration Voice (Visa Bulletin EB3 predictions and analysis)

No lawyer has agreed to your theory yet and agreed to write on his website saying they back your claim. No lawyer has agreed to put his name and authenticate your calculations and claim of visa wastage. No government body has said about what you are trying to prove. So why should others agree with you on forums. This is how misleading rumors are spread on forums. A couple of people start their theory and put links of government and some calculations without really backing it up. People do not have time to go in detail or read 100 page documents so they start agreeing. Then falsehood spreads by anonymous people and every agrees to it because it blames someone else for their life's sorrows. Its convenient.
Dear Imh1b senior member.

what are you trying to do is just distracting the community to look for proof.
when it is apparent from the movement of dates of EB3i .
dont waste time in beating the bush . Just stay focused and ask IV to take some conceret action to the clearing of EB3i dates . We are going through very hardship
waiting here more than 14 years. there would be many sad stories .Which We dont want to hear.
Just dpo some action. protest, law suits, representation .....to bring this issue of hardship to attention of law makers and interpretators to make changes in the system and do the public good.

it is totally unjustified to see some one EB2 who applies for GC in 2008 getting greened where as some in 2003 EB3 is still praying for it. And top of it People like you who
just discouraging us in doing the needful.

Thanks

Old 08-15-2014, 08:38 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/17/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by open.247 View Post
Dear Imh1b senior member.

what are you trying to do is just distracting the community to look for proof.
when it is apparent from the movement of dates of EB3i .
dont waste time in beating the bush . Just stay focused and ask IV to take some conceret action to the clearing of EB3i dates . We are going through very hardship
waiting here more than 14 years. there would be many sad stories .Which We dont want to hear.
Just dpo some action. protest, law suits, representation .....to bring this issue of hardship to attention of law makers and interpretators to make changes in the system and do the public good.

it is totally unjustified to see some one EB2 who applies for GC in 2008 getting greened where as some in 2003 EB3 is still praying for it. And top of it People like you who
just discouraging us in doing the needful.

Thanks
See you failed to provide a single proof as asked. While you conveniently claimed lot of things. This all means you have no valid arguments and only want to keep whining.

Keep whining. I will continue to laugh at your mentality and also feel sad that we have people like you in EB3. You are trying to bite the hand that feeds you. IV is the only organization in the whole world who is actually standing up for you and me. If you are not satisfied, why don't you start your own organization?

I am still waiting for your links from lawyers talking about visa wastage being done illegally last year. Keep sulking, getting exploited and get screwed by employers and lawyers or do something constructive.

Go see the video on Facebook IV page about IV on Fox news yesterday, read this website pages about work IV does and you will know how foolish you were till now.

And again, where are those links of lawyer websites you were talking about????

Old 08-15-2014, 09:43 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Default EB3 visas being wasted year after year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imh1b View Post

In this document: http://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/ois_lpr_fr_2013.pdf

Please take a look at , "table 2." on page 2. for 2013:

Skilled workers, professionals, unskilled workers ... 43,632

Please take a look at , "table A1." on page 6 annual limit for 2013

Third: Skilled workers, professionals, and needed unskilled workers ..................... 45,321†

The difference between these two numbers in the document is unused visas for EB3 category.
Thus 1689 visas were unused in EB3 Category for the FY2013.

Hope this explanation helps.