Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion
Click to log in with Facebook
Analysis Discussion This forum is used to analyze, predict, track and share the information about the progress of visa dates, visa bulletin and application status of individual cases.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2014, 09:13 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/17/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasBlue View Post
In this document: http://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/fil...pr_fr_2013.pdf

Please take a look at , "table 2." on page 2. for 2013:

Skilled workers, professionals, unskilled workers ... 43,632

Please take a look at , "table A1." on page 6 annual limit for 2013

Third: Skilled workers, professionals, and needed unskilled workers ..................... 45,321

The difference between these two numbers in the document is unused visas for EB3 category.
Thus 1689 visas were unused in EB3 Category for the FY2013.

Hope this explanation helps.
Thanks you. Finally there is something to look at and react to. However this is not the Ombudsman report you mentioned said 'visas were wasted....'.

It is simply visa usage data which you have interpreted as wastage. No lawyer and no Ombudsman has interpreted yet. I am yet to see a proof.

I want to also tell you that you are looking at the issue from the narrow lens of your own EB3. There might be a larger picture you are missing. See the questions below. Now some questions to you:

Have you seen how many visas EB3 India got last year. Your data is overall EB3 not EB3India. There is another conspiracy on other forums by EB3 ROW that EB3 India gets more visas than they are allowed. This was their argument when there was a country cap removal bill. My argument was the same as I argued with you proving it to be conspiracy theory unless you show evidence.

Have you examined if these unused visas went to Family based? What is your answer to that. Because it is totally as per law.

Now lastly a spoiler for you. The annual cap for EB3 is a 'CAP'. It means no extra visa can be given in a year to EB3. It is an 'Upper Limit'. So USCIS can just give 1 visa in EB3 for the entire year and still it will not be illegal. So your argument falls flat here. Nothing illegal is being done and visas are not 'wasted'. There are idiots like 24.7 who do not have any brains and spread lies after they see a conspiracy theory. These people take your flawed analysis however genuinely done and however much sincerely done and paint IV as an enemy of EB3. This is what I hate and I will fight with these ***holes like 24.7. People who have contributed money and time cannot tolerate vile from people like 24.7 and they start flames once they see sparks from a flawed analysis. 24.7 could not produce a single lawyer as he claimed on posts when challenged.

This is why I said get a reputed lawyer to say that USCIS is illegally wasting visas last year. No reputed lawyer will risk his reputation and say that. I continue stand by my argument and urge people to try for aims set by IV and not try to come up with their own flawed theories and ideas.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 08-18-2014, 08:53 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future
Default EB3 after 2004, port baby port.

The solution that 'was proposing for not wasting visa numbers was to move the cut of date , a.k.a. the visa bulletin dates to move much ahead for EB3 and EB3I so that the visa numbers are not wasted again this FY2014.

What we were asking from the begining of the financial year was that the dept. of state (DOS) and CO (Mr. Charles Oppenheim , Chief of the Visa Control and Reporting Division at the U.S. Department of State ) to move the cut off dates ahead.

so now that you see the prof of eb3 numbers being wasted , similary numbers were wasted in earlier years. if the visa numbers were efficiently utilized the eb3 and eb3I dates would have moved much ahead at least by an year and there wouldnt have been so many people waiting to file 485 , get EAD and job mobility. In whole one financial year of 2014 EB3I moved just 2 months. ofcourse what am talking is a drop in the relief provisions that are being proposed by core , but none the less , it would have moved EB3I dates by another 3 months into the year 2004.

port baby port.

Old 08-18-2014, 09:07 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
open.247 is infamous around these parts open.247 is infamous around these parts open.247 is infamous around these parts open.247 is infamous around these parts open.247 is infamous around these parts open.247 is infamous around these parts open.247 is infamous around these parts

Quote:

port baby port.
U R wrong to ask people to port. How can an EB3 port if it is not possible to port? You guys need to have a job to do it. Its soo difficult to find a new job. Its better sticking with consultant until you get your green card.

IV you asked for money. I will pay you $5 if you get me my green card by next month.

Old 08-18-2014, 09:12 PM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Jun-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/04/2003
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
10/06/2003
Compare
Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The solution that 'was proposing for not wasting visa numbers was to move the cut of date , a.k.a. the visa bulletin dates to move much ahead for EB3 and EB3I so that the visa numbers are not wasted again this FY2014.

What we were asking from the begining of the financial year was that the dept. of state (DOS) and CO (Mr. Charles Oppenheim , Chief of the Visa Control and Reporting Division at the U.S. Department of State ) to move the cut off dates ahead.

so now that you see the prof of eb3 numbers being wasted , similary numbers were wasted in earlier years. if the visa numbers were efficiently utilized the eb3 and eb3I dates would have moved much ahead at least by an year and there wouldnt have been so many people waiting to file 485 , get EAD and job mobility. In whole one financial year of 2014 EB3I moved just 2 months. ofcourse what am talking is a drop in the relief provisions that are being proposed by core , but none the less , it would have moved EB3I dates by another 3 months into the year 2004.

port baby port.
Wait, where is the proof of visa wastage? Please bring concrete proof and email it to info at immigrationvoice dot org

If your proof is that dates moved only 2 months, then means absolutely nothing.

Repeating over and over again that visa wasted is not helpful. Forum legends are not good for anything. If you cannot prove with evidence then please stop repeating the same thing over and over again. And no, we disagree with your assertion that dates would have moved. That is totally bogus claim. You can continue to subscribe to your claim and if you feel so strongly, then please feel free to purse your own path and not create action item for us. Because there is no proof, we cannot trust your theory and so we cannot spend our time on someone unproven ideas. But you don't need to stop. Please continue to believe in what you believe and do something concrete to change the system if you truly believe in something. We never tell anyone not to work on any issue, you are welcome to spend your time the way you deem fit, but please don't try to make it our priority because there is no proof.

Old 08-18-2014, 09:21 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future

Here you go sir ,

http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/cisomb_2010_annual_report_to_congress.pdf

report page number :35

the pdf document page number: 53

Old 08-18-2014, 09:25 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
open.247 is infamous around these parts open.247 is infamous around these parts open.247 is infamous around these parts open.247 is infamous around these parts open.247 is infamous around these parts open.247 is infamous around these parts open.247 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator2 View Post
Wait, where is the proof of visa wastage? Please bring concrete proof and email it to info at immigrationvoice dot org

If your proof is that dates moved only 2 months, then means absolutely nothing.

Repeating over and over again that visa wasted is not helpful. Forum legends are not good for anything. If you cannot prove with evidence then please stop repeating the same thing over and over again. And no, we disagree with your assertion that dates would have moved. That is totally bogus claim. You can continue to subscribe to your claim and if you feel so strongly, then please feel free to purse your own path and not create action item for us. Because there is no proof, we cannot trust your theory and so we cannot spend our time on someone unproven ideas. But you don't need to stop. Please continue to believe in what you believe and do something concrete to change the system if you truly believe in something. We never tell anyone not to work on any issue, you are welcome to spend your time the way you deem fit, but please don't try to make it our priority because there is no proof.
The proof is that I am EB3 and I am backlogged. Can you not ask one recaptured green card for me? I will give IV $5 donation for that.

Old 08-19-2014, 03:43 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-10
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
AceMan is a splendid one to behold AceMan is a splendid one to behold AceMan is a splendid one to behold AceMan is a splendid one to behold AceMan is a splendid one to behold AceMan is a splendid one to behold AceMan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by open.247 View Post
The proof is that I am EB3 and I am backlogged. Can you not ask one recaptured green card for me? I will give IV $5 donation for that.
You have been asked for proof of visa wastage and you state you are EB3. And you need a re-captured green card. Will give you an idea. Go to the library near by, if they have a color printer, smear green paint on it and print it on a card. Lo.. your green card is ready. You may have to spend about a nickel for the same.

Old 08-19-2014, 04:01 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute
Default newer data

Quote:
Here you go sir ,

http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/c...o_congress.pdf

report page number :35

the pdf document page number: 53
Isn't this an old report? I saw another report from you, which was in recent years.
http://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/fil...8compliant.pdf

I was reading all your posts and the response from IV core.

To confirm, whether USCIS has wasted visa numbers in 2013 or 2014 should be an easy task. We know the EB2/3 I annual quota is 2803. USCIS should be able to tell us how many visas it has used in each quarter/year. If the usage is below 2803, then visas were wasted.

Some how, this seemingly simple task is now very complex

Old 08-19-2014, 04:54 PM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Jun-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/04/2003
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
10/06/2003
Compare
Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by h1techSlave View Post
Isn't this an old report? I saw another report from you, which was in recent years.
http://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/fil...8compliant.pdf

I was reading all your posts and the response from IV core.

To confirm, whether USCIS has wasted visa numbers in 2013 or 2014 should be an easy task. We know the EB2/3 I annual quota is 2803. USCIS should be able to tell us how many visas it has used in each quarter/year. If the usage is below 2803, then visas were wasted.

Some how, this seemingly simple task is now very complex
Yes, USCIS should be able to tell you how many visas it has used each quarter/year. When are you going to find that out? Please let us know when you find that out.

And, if there is visa wastage, please make sure to ask USCIS to fix it.

Old 08-20-2014, 02:10 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute
Default unfortunate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator2 View Post
Yes, USCIS should be able to tell you how many visas it has used each quarter/year. When are you going to find that out? Please let us know when you find that out.

And, if there is visa wastage, please make sure to ask USCIS to fix it.
It is unfortunate that you have misunderstood my post. I was not suggesting that it is an easy task, nor that I can find out from USCIS the usage numbers. I was merely pointing out that this SHOULD be easy, but it in reality it is NOT.

Old 08-20-2014, 03:01 PM
Super Moderator
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute
Default Donate Now For Administrative Fixes

Guys,
Have you considered donating to IV for working on ALL EB issues. (Just by repeating that IV is not listening to EB3, DOESN'T make it so!).

Stop raising the same question(s) over and over again. Read the response Administrator 2 provides, and understand what he is trying to say. I guarantee you, any idea you have come up with, IV has already weighed it's pro's and con's.

Legislative Action is not possible this year, and your only hope for relief is an Administrative Fix. IV is asking for fixes that has the best chance of being implemented. If you are looking for relief, get behind IV, and do whatever action items IV requests of its members. IV is not looking at a low hanging fruit, but for a fix that can provide maximum benefit to maximum number of backlogged immigrants (and Yes, this INCLUDES EB3).

DONATE $50 or $100 now or subscribe for 6 months, and request the same from 5 of your friends. By doing so, you are putting your money where your mouth is. Post your transaction ID for the donation you made. http://donations.immigrationvoice.org

If you still have questions, call 202-386-6250.

Quote:
Possible Administrative Fixes - Filtering Facts from Fiction: We have received multiple inquiries about what is going on with the EB admin fixes. Rather than answering each message individually, here is our attempt to clear some air.

Apparently, there are some people posting online that a decision could soon be made on recapture of unused immigrant visas. This is not true. Recapture was briefly discussed sometime back but it was decided that recapture of unused visas cannot be done through administrative means. Same goes for exempting dependents. Things can always change, but just so you know, no such decision is pending on recapture this week.

For the sake of clarity, let us also share some important information about EAD for H-4 rule. This fix was already announced over 2 months back. USCIS/DHS is reviewing submitted comments to the notification. After the review of the comments is complete, DHS will issue final ruling. So it is just a matter of time. The decision for EAD for H-4 was already made some time back and no more decision making from the President of DHS is needed. DHS/USCIS is currently reviewing the comments and the final rule will be announced soon (no specific timeline available).

If it was possible within the existing framework of law, without a doubt we would have preferred more green cards, whichever means these green cards would come. However, at this time, that is not possible within the existing law. We have also asked for recapture of unused green cards and exempting dependents from numerical limits. But as it appears, these fixes cannot be done through Administrative method within the existing law. As it appears right now, recapture of unused green cards and exempting dependents from numerical limits will require Congressional action.

Therefore, our focus is on fixes that will help improve quality of life for EB applicants. Our fixes will allow everyone to live a free life and be able to do the things each one is potentially capable of doing. Our suggestions are focused on fixes that will allow EB immigrants to change jobs/employers after immigrant petition, clarity with what jobs one can change into, access to immigration (green card and H1/L1 application and decision notices) required to change job, not having to restart green card process after approval of I-140, long term EAD and AP so EB applicants and employers are not stressed out over receiving EAD renewals on time, and other such fixes.

We believe that these minor technical fixes will help improve the quality of life of over a million skilled immigrants and their families stuck in green card backlogs.

We are attempting to keep things clear as much possible for everyone waiting in EB backlogs. As Admin fix process unfolds, you will probably read all sorts of news/information online. For your own benefit, please filtering facts from fiction when consuming information available online. - Administrator 2
202-386-6250
ivcoordinator@gmail.com
Money with active participation is far more powerful - please join your state chapters and meet with your lawmakers.

Last edited by StarSun; 08-20-2014 at 03:04 PM.

Old 08-25-2014, 01:53 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarSun View Post
Guys,
Have you considered donating to IV for working on ALL EB issues.
Your transaction ID for this payment is: 0YR98586FB615240D.

Old 08-25-2014, 04:19 PM
Super Moderator
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by h1techSlave View Post
Your transaction ID for this payment is: 0YR98586FB615240D.
Thank you h1techSlave. Hope many others will follow you in donating.
202-386-6250
ivcoordinator@gmail.com
Money with active participation is far more powerful - please join your state chapters and meet with your lawmakers.