Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Recent Blogs
Click to log in with Facebook
Recent Blogs RSS feeds of select Blogs on Immigration

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2014, 06:12 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
open.247 is infamous around these parts open.247 is infamous around these parts open.247 is infamous around these parts open.247 is infamous around these parts open.247 is infamous around these parts open.247 is infamous around these parts open.247 is infamous around these parts
Default Your comments sounds you have tried hard and given up on this system

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNGC View Post
Not getting in war of words....i have been to advocacy events, have met law makers....and done all that...my point is, we should try available options.

Nothing will happen politically if it does not result in votes! Even killing of 26 children in a school has not made the lawmakers to fight NRA....

my point is try all options, administrative fixes, write letters to ombudsman etc etc...If more and more people write letters, someone will take it up and take action. In other words, better to take it to USCIS for admin fixes than to lawmakers!
I agree with you it sound too easy for us all to post and to analysis and discussion.
It sound you have participated actively and after that got frustrated.
What I have learned power of court order on grounds of human rights and hardship , unfair treatment of us (EB community ) should be bring into media attention via Writ
through some Attorney. Who can earn money and free publicity by helping us.
And we all are educated enough to collect all legal books/rulings to help his litigation.

Any input????
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 10:15 AM
Donor
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by open.247 View Post
I agree with you it sound too easy for us all to post and to analysis and discussion.
It sound you have participated actively and after that got frustrated.
What I have learned power of court order on grounds of human rights and hardship , unfair treatment of us (EB community ) should be bring into media attention via Writ
through some Attorney. Who can earn money and free publicity by helping us.
And we all are educated enough to collect all legal books/rulings to help his litigation.

Any input????
As a senior member who has lot of experience with lawyers I can tell you that there are 4 kinds of lawyers.

Lawyer A is a lobbyist/ They earn the most money. Good one can earn more than half million a year or more. They work exclusively in representing organizations, corporates and special interest groups. They do not care about publicity in H1B folks or their business. Yours and mine $25 is too very insignificant to them. So no publicity as you are thinking. And certainly they do not do charity. Its all about money. If you have it, you get their services. You and I only want these kind of lawyers. These lawyers only care about publicity in top echelons of society. They are very bright too because they analyze law and write law. Many have worked in lawmaker offices. Its a revolving door for them.

Lawyer B is a litigation lawyer. These lawyers file court cases, do lot of research before anything. also earn a lot. Good ones mind you. There are bad ones too who some people call ambulance chansers or other names. Good ones invest a lot of time, work 18 hours a day and make ton of money. Very few of them deal with immigration court cases. They do not care about publicity with H1B crowd and do not need your petty $25 for sure. They sometimes file cases for charity but only in rare few cases for national interest or something like that. Remember if you expect someone to do it for free do not expect them to put their heart and soul into it. These lawyers are also bright and best of the breed. You want them if you are serious about filing a court case and winning it. But you need tons of money first to qualify. And they will not talk to yu and me single persons who have no money. They will only talk to organizations and corporates who have fat wallets.

Lawyer C is the lawyers we deal with in our daily lives. These lawyers delignetly fill out our first name and last name correctly in our immigration forms. Staple the correct documents for applications and attach the check for correct amount before mailing it to USCIS. They do it because they know the requirements of these applications because we do not. They are cheap so that we can afford them. They make money from the volume of cases they can get. They are hungry for publicity because they need business. Some of them are good in marketing themselves so they can have a good website to impress people. You should not expect them to have expertise beyond being an application successfully. Lobbying and legal research is not their cup of tea.

Lawyer 4 is a subset of Lawyer C who might claim to file a case for you or represent you as a lobbyists. You have to be careful with these kinds of people because you are innocent and do not want to part with your hard earned money. You need results and not just action. And if you need results you need an expert person to do action for you.

Its like this RNGC saying at least something is better than nothing and if you do something, someone somewhere will do something to help us with something so lets write an email. You said we are educated. I hope so because I have stopped writing much on forums for sometime because I see most people uneducated and easy prey to be easily manipulated. It si more so on other websites where there is no guidance and real information.

I hope people reading it will now make a sound judgement and make an informed decision of joining hands with IV by contributing every month and participating in advocacy days in Washington DC. There is no other way under the sun to change any law or get admin fix.
Old 07-23-2015, 12:07 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
AlanBarberx is on a distinguished road
Default DTD European Services

DTD European services Ltd remains one of the most trusted online lottery syndicates in the UK. Play with us to know the difference. We will ensure that you will never miss a draw again. The electronic safeguards used by us guarantee that your tickets are purchased well in advance.
Letís check out DTD European Services