Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > General Information > Jobs and networking
Click to log in with Facebook
Jobs and networking Jobs and networking

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2012, 11:36 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
anna_v is on a distinguished road
Default I`m looking for Java/JEE Developer with H1B transfer!

About this job

Valdi Group is hiring 3-5 solid Jr- Mid and Sr. Java/JEE Developers to join one of our top notch clients teams in Chicago IL, San Francisco CA and Los Angeles CA.

If you are looking for a open minded team, interested to work for technology driven major Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 leaders in mobile, hi-tech, ecommerce, ATG domains, please read our requirements below and feel free to apply!

We do want to talk to you even if you do not have all required skills since we have more Java/JEE openings in our pipeline.

====>>> So, what expertise and skills will make you a solid candidate?

We are looking for a smart Java/JEE Developer with an attitude to build elegant and fancy apps.
This candidate should be comfortable to work with at least two of following frameworks: Hibernate, Spring, Struts.
You will get extra point if you know GWT!!!
We like candidates with expertise in Web Services, WSDL, SOAP
You will get our attention if you had a chance to work with two of following application servers such as Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, WebSphere or WebLogic
If your hobby or your professional experience is related to Python, Ruby on Rails,Perl we have extra project for you
Experience to work as a liaison between development team and cliets is a PLUS

====>>>> As a reward for candidate’s technical gold mine:

Our consultants are working for most prestigious clients in Chicago land area and San Francisco /Los Angeles giants.
We provide technical advance trainings in Android/iPhone development.
We are hiring all categories of candidates such as: US citizens, GC holders, H1B, OPTs and CPTs
For out of state (IL and CA) candidates, we offer relocation assistance.

Are you matching our requirements? Do you want to find out more about our apps and projects? Are you ready to join top notch development teams in Chicago, San Fran or LA?

Send your resume with subject : Java_CH I( for Chicago team) and Java_SF or Java_LA
( For California teams) including work authorization status at annaATvaldigroupDOTcom.

We are looking forward to work with you!

Valdi Team
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote