Immigration Voice

Immigration Voice (https://immigrationvoice.org/forum/)
-   Jobs and networking (https://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum114-jobs-and-networking/)
-   -   Review about SAB Info System (https://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum114-jobs-and-networking/3094650-review-about-sab-info-system.html)

deepakd 02-14-2013 01:36 PM

Review about SAB Info System

Sab Information Systems

Any input on this ?
My friend is thinking about joining this company

Thanks

DD

amitsmail123@gmail.com 02-17-2013 05:16 PM

Hi,

Did u get any info about SAB Information Systems for H1 processing? I couldnt find it online.

Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by deepakd (Post 3568265)
Sab Information Systems

Any input on this ?
My friend is thinking about joining this company

Thanks

DD

SwetaMisra 02-25-2013 11:49 AM

Sab information systems

Hi,
Can anybody please provide some reviews abt this consultancy- Sab Information Systems? I am planning to file my H1B through them this year. Checked online, but couldn't find any inputs.

Thanks in advance :)

Regards,
Sweta.

praneeth.thoutam@gmail.co 02-28-2013 02:48 PM

Considering..

I just called them, to enquire about filing my wife's H1. I felt they are a bit too pushy. Now I am starting to think if they are genuine. I am trying to ask about marketing, pay, clients etc, and all I hear back is "first lets file the H1" send all the documents and will decide once we get the H1. Did anyone else had that same issue? Please advice

uploadme 02-28-2013 10:00 PM

Considering Sab information systems

I am in the same boat as well....not geting any review online regarding this company. Yes I too see that the first thing they send is the process, fees and documents....other than that they are not ready to provide any further details....if anyone there working for this company....please provide your inputs which will be helpful for this group who are considering to apply h1b through this company....

tejaswini 03-07-2013 06:50 PM

Hi everyone..

Even i am in the same situation..I am going to file my H1b from SAB but there is no proper review about the company..Please share if anyone knows who is already working for SAB .

kv_123 03-09-2013 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by praneeth.thoutam@gmail.co (Post 3568965)
I just called them, to enquire about filing my wife's H1. I felt they are a bit too pushy. Now I am starting to think if they are genuine. I am trying to ask about marketing, pay, clients etc, and all I hear back is "first lets file the H1" send all the documents and will decide once we get the H1. Did anyone else had that same issue? Please advice

Hi,
I am also in the same situation as all of you.Please let me know if any of you are filing h1b this year and any reviews as I am about to give money for the processing next week.They are quite insistent on the money and not ready to show the offer letter or unwilling to share information on their clients.I have some personal commitments and do not want to end up being cheated.Any help will be high appreciated

deepakd 03-10-2013 11:49 PM

I think I won't go with them.
Looks like they are only interested in taking your money off to sponsor H1B
This seems to be a new avenue for these desi consultancies to make few more quick bucks

They are pretty insistent on getting the money usually $3K and are not disclosing anything out...

kv_123 03-11-2013 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deepakd (Post 3569335)
I think I won't go with them.
Looks like they are only interested in taking your money off to sponsor H1B
This seems to be a new avenue for these desi consultancies to make few more quick bucks

They are pretty insistent on getting the money usually $3K and are not disclosing anything out...

Did they approach you as well for filing this year?

revathyseng 03-19-2013 03:29 PM

did u find any review about the company ?

did u find any review about the company ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by tejaswini (Post 3569204)
Hi everyone..

Even i am in the same situation..I am going to file my H1b from SAB but there is no proper review about the company..Please share if anyone knows who is already working for SAB .

Swathi_shash4567 03-19-2013 07:06 PM

can anyone who is already working with SAB information systems can post your reviews

can anyone who is already working with SAB information systems can post your reviews about the company and the clients

Allen123 03-30-2013 01:41 AM

If anyone there working for this company.please share some reviews.Sab Information Systems?I want to know about consultancy online.thanks

tejaswini 04-20-2013 01:50 PM

Hi All,

Anyone applied for h1b and waiting for the lottery result..Please comment

SwetaMisra 04-23-2013 02:19 PM

Hi,
I had applied for H1b this year and received the receipt number yesterday.

Regards,
Sweta.

tejaswini 04-23-2013 07:55 PM

Hi Swetha,

Who filed your H1b, Was it SAB Info. Did you file under master's quota.Please comment