Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2007, 02:42 PM
Super Moderator
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute
Default iv Action: All Members Check Here For State Chapters

hello all you good iv folks working at the grassroots in your state chapters. this community owes you a debt of grattitude! your efforts shall determine our ability to succeed in achieving our goals...

i'm calling all chapter leaders/coordinators to please provide me your information so we can built a comprehensive database. reply to this post and identify yourself- or members may identify you. i will ask you subsequently to provide me contact info...

let's work together to make 9/18 a seminal date in our struggle.

all members check out your chapter threads here: http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17
get things moving, find neighbors, pool resources and build a chapter!

Stuck waiting for a while?
there's always IV in DC!
See you 9/18

To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and not worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest!
Don't be afraid to try something new, remember amateurs built the ark and professionals the Titanic!

Last edited by paskal; 08-16-2007 at 10:45 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 08-15-2007, 02:56 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
drona is a splendid one to behold drona is a splendid one to behold drona is a splendid one to behold drona is a splendid one to behold drona is a splendid one to behold drona is a splendid one to behold drona is a splendid one to behold
Default Southern California IV Chapter

Coordinator in Southern California with rkotamurthy. I will PM you my contact information.

Old 08-15-2007, 02:57 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Jan-10
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/20/2010
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
04/20/2012
Compare
praveenuppaluri has much to be proud of praveenuppaluri has much to be proud of praveenuppaluri has much to be proud of praveenuppaluri has much to be proud of praveenuppaluri has much to be proud of praveenuppaluri has much to be proud of praveenuppaluri has much to be proud of praveenuppaluri has much to be proud of praveenuppaluri has much to be proud of
Default South Carolina

IV member in SC. Don't know of any other memebers from here. All the details are accurate in my profile. I will be driving to DC rally on 18th Sep. Can co-ordinate carpool etc in this route.

--------------------------
contributed $100 so far

Old 08-15-2007, 02:57 PM
Super Moderator
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute
Default thanks!

send me rkotamurthy's info too please

To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and not worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest!
Don't be afraid to try something new, remember amateurs built the ark and professionals the Titanic!

Old 08-15-2007, 03:02 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-05
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
deardar has a spectacular aura about deardar has a spectacular aura about
Default from MA

No one has been active in our chapter(at least what i observed) from MA.
Dunno if they are silent in here.
For the Boston TEA meet, we just had 6 people.

Vasa is the one who coordinated it though he is from Maine.
Dtekkedil was also there along with SRK2007.

You can feel free to contact them.

Old 08-15-2007, 03:10 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/13/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
tnite is a glorious beacon of light tnite is a glorious beacon of light tnite is a glorious beacon of light tnite is a glorious beacon of light tnite is a glorious beacon of light tnite is a glorious beacon of light

I am from CT and right now recruiting volunteers for the rally.

Old 08-15-2007, 03:30 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Jun-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/05/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
chintu25 has a reputation beyond repute chintu25 has a reputation beyond repute chintu25 has a reputation beyond repute chintu25 has a reputation beyond repute chintu25 has a reputation beyond repute chintu25 has a reputation beyond repute chintu25 has a reputation beyond repute chintu25 has a reputation beyond repute chintu25 has a reputation beyond repute chintu25 has a reputation beyond repute chintu25 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Michigan

I am from Michigan and actively trying to get people in IV

I had contacted Pappu earlier. I am willing ready to Head the Michigan IV chapter.
Thanks

Chapter Link

All Michigan Members, please PM me your
First Name:
Last Name
Valid Phone Number:
IV id:
State:

To get IV ACTION UPDATES

Contribution:

TOTAL : $ 1800+ till date along with Recurring contributions since April 07

Old 08-15-2007, 04:13 PM
Super Moderator
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
Default thanks for the info folks

i will collect contact info from you
we are happy to help start up chapters where none exist

Old 08-15-2007, 04:33 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
United Kingdom
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/01/2007
Compare
franklin has much to be proud of franklin has much to be proud of franklin has much to be proud of franklin has much to be proud of franklin has much to be proud of franklin has much to be proud of franklin has much to be proud of franklin has much to be proud of franklin has much to be proud of franklin has much to be proud of
Default NoCal

I think you probably know this already, but gsc999 and myself are sort of NorCal chapter coordinators

You probably have our contact info already

I also must mention ArunAntonio - he was one of the original group members for the NoCal Chapter and is one of our most active organizers

Got Green but still working at IV

Last edited by franklin; 08-16-2007 at 03:12 AM. Reason: Added ArunAntonio

Old 08-15-2007, 04:41 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sw33t has a brilliant future sw33t has a brilliant future sw33t has a brilliant future sw33t has a brilliant future sw33t has a brilliant future sw33t has a brilliant future sw33t has a brilliant future sw33t has a brilliant future sw33t has a brilliant future sw33t has a brilliant future sw33t has a brilliant future
Default Texas Chapter

Not sure about the handles/nicknames of our texas chapter board but do contact me to get that information. I am trying to organize the efforts here in Texas along with everyone else in the texas chapter. And don't thank us. Thank you for waking us up.

JOIN THE TEXAS STATE CHAPTER
---------------------------------
VERIFIED MEMBERS LIST - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/texasiv

Old 08-15-2007, 04:52 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/11/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute

Me and tikka have been active in the NY chapter and tnite in the CT, together we have formed the Tri State chapter

Old 08-15-2007, 04:54 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/07/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/04/2007
Compare
glen is on a distinguished road
Default Florida Chapter

I am trying to co-ordinate efforts in FL. Will like to learn from other state chapters ways to motivate members to come to DC.

Old 08-15-2007, 04:54 PM
Super Moderator
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
Default info

franklin, thanks yes i believe your info is already available

sw33t: i may already have your info, but in case your profile is not complete please do the needful. also ask the rest of you state board to complete their profiles. that way all i will need from you is the iv nicks/handles and the rest i can find!

Old 08-15-2007, 04:57 PM
Super Moderator
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
Default e mail group

would it be useful to have a google group mail for chapter leaders to communicate? it might also serve as a tool for core members to disseminate information to the state leadership.

all visiting/posting here: please complete you profiles if not already done!

Old 08-15-2007, 05:09 PM
Super Moderator
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
Default tri state

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanduv23 View Post
Me and tikka have been active in the NY chapter and tnite in the CT, together we have formed the Tri State chapter
Tri state- as in NJ too, is Varsha still coordinating NJ or tristate activities?