Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2006, 01:58 PM
Super Moderator
Priority Date
:
Nov-06
Category
:
Others
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
ragz4u is on a distinguished road
Arrow "A Day Without an Immigrant" - Immigrants on strike on Feb 14th in Philadelphia

It amazes me how united and organized ILLEGAL immigrants are. This forum has visitors who are afraid to reveal their identities for fear of prosecution (in spite of the fact that the law protects us from that as we are not doing anything illegal) and illegal aliens are making headway every single day!

http://www.daywithoutanimmigrant.com/

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?se...ess&id=3880333

No wonder our agendas get forgotten or dropped everytime in favor of illegal aliens. After all, the squeaky wheel gets the grease! We do nothing for ourselves and do not deserve anything either. This will happen again if we keep on being mute spectators watching from the sides.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 02-06-2006, 02:03 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent words Ragz,

However i have found that motivating Desis is like milking a male buffalo (no offence to our fellow desis helping out on Immigration Voice.

There is just too much inertia, plain negativity, fear of being prosecuted etc. Besides WAYYY too many ppl like to sit on the fence and wait it out, see which way things swing and then take action at the last minute.

Also this might be a good time to mention community support. The Illegals, to the best of my knowledge get a good amt of community support. To the extent that even amnesty bills are introduced. Try getting the Local Indian communities to help. Most will give u long talks and suggestions, but Few will open their wallets.

Old 02-06-2006, 03:57 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
black_logs is on a distinguished road

The other day had a friend at my place and I felt like throwing him out of my house. These guys are crying by their asses days and night. Believe me he is the guys whose wife drives him to work because his DL expired and PA DOT is not issuing him License because he has less than 1 year visa. But he was talking this government, that government..... I asked him to keep quiet and watch, if we are successful you'll get a free ride, if not then keep crying through your ass, you're doing it anyway!!!!