Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2006, 06:27 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Sep-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/27/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/22/2007
Compare
bkarnik has a brilliant future bkarnik has a brilliant future bkarnik has a brilliant future bkarnik has a brilliant future bkarnik has a brilliant future bkarnik has a brilliant future bkarnik has a brilliant future bkarnik has a brilliant future bkarnik has a brilliant future bkarnik has a brilliant future bkarnik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimi_Hendrix
Although I appreciate your faith in the team here at IV, you understand that my question was SPECIFICALLY addressed to the IV core team? As a side note, I would tend to agree with your opinion.

I still await a response from the core team.
I believe the best solution for your question would be for you to join in the conference call that is planned for this Sunday. I am sure your queries will be answered then. Stay tuned to the forum for call details.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote