Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2010, 03:16 PM
Priority Date
:
May-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/02/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/18/2007
Compare
sdrblr has a brilliant future sdrblr has a brilliant future sdrblr has a brilliant future sdrblr has a brilliant future sdrblr has a brilliant future sdrblr has a brilliant future sdrblr has a brilliant future sdrblr has a brilliant future sdrblr has a brilliant future sdrblr has a brilliant future sdrblr has a brilliant future
Default Listening Session - Implications of H-1B Memo on Healthcare Industry

Just wanted to pass this along if anybody is interested to call (or attend)

USCIS - Listening Session - Implications of H-1B Memo on Healthcare Industry

Listening Session - Implications of H-1B Memo on Healthcare Industry

The USCIS Office of Public Engagement invites medical professionals and legal practitioners who assist medical professionals to participate in a listening session to hear healthcare industry concerns regarding the January 8, 2010 H-1B memo. The memo provides guidance for determining if an employer-employee relationship exists for the adjudication of H-1B petitions.

We are interested in hearing feedback and input on the impact this guidance may have on the staffing model employed by the healthcare industry.

This session will be held on Friday, March 26, 2010 at 3:00pm EST.

There are two ways to attend this meeting:

In person please provide your full name and the organization you represent to Suzie Clark, Suzanne.clarke@dhs.gov or (202) 272-1279 by COB, Thursday, March 25th. We will provide the location for the meeting when you respond.

Be sure to arrive at least 15 minutes early to allow extra time to be processed through security and bring a photo I.D.

Via telephone call-in information will be provided when you respond. Please provide your full name and the organization you represent to Suzie Clarke, at Suzanne.clarke@dhs.gov by COB, Thursday, March 25th.

We look forward to engaging with you!
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 03-24-2010, 07:11 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdrblr View Post
USCIS - Listening Session - Implications of H-1B Memo on Healthcare Industry

Listening Session - Implications of H-1B Memo on Healthcare Industry

We are interested in hearing feedback and input on the impact this guidance may have on the staffing model employed by the healthcare industry.
Why only "Healthcare Industry"? Shouldn't they hear from IT and other impacted industries too?

Old 03-24-2010, 07:31 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/27/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
cbpds has a reputation beyond repute cbpds has a reputation beyond repute cbpds has a reputation beyond repute cbpds has a reputation beyond repute cbpds has a reputation beyond repute cbpds has a reputation beyond repute cbpds has a reputation beyond repute cbpds has a reputation beyond repute cbpds has a reputation beyond repute cbpds has a reputation beyond repute cbpds has a reputation beyond repute

Its bcos there is a shortage of docs and nurses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rb_newsletter View Post
Why only "Healthcare Industry"? Shouldn't they hear from IT and other impacted industries too?