Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2010, 05:06 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
aadimanav has a reputation beyond repute aadimanav has a reputation beyond repute aadimanav has a reputation beyond repute aadimanav has a reputation beyond repute aadimanav has a reputation beyond repute aadimanav has a reputation beyond repute aadimanav has a reputation beyond repute aadimanav has a reputation beyond repute aadimanav has a reputation beyond repute aadimanav has a reputation beyond repute aadimanav has a reputation beyond repute
Default Testimony of USCIS Directory (March 23, 10)

http://judiciary.house.gov/hearings/...rkas100323.pdf
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-24-2010, 06:09 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/12/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/15/2007
Compare
dval_dpal is a splendid one to behold dval_dpal is a splendid one to behold dval_dpal is a splendid one to behold dval_dpal is a splendid one to behold dval_dpal is a splendid one to behold dval_dpal is a splendid one to behold dval_dpal is a splendid one to behold
Default need more money.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by aadimanav View Post
i assume USCIS need more money.....get ready for it...

Old 03-24-2010, 07:38 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
ivgclive has a reputation beyond repute ivgclive has a reputation beyond repute ivgclive has a reputation beyond repute ivgclive has a reputation beyond repute ivgclive has a reputation beyond repute ivgclive has a reputation beyond repute ivgclive has a reputation beyond repute ivgclive has a reputation beyond repute ivgclive has a reputation beyond repute ivgclive has a reputation beyond repute ivgclive has a reputation beyond repute
Default No problem at all...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dval_dpal View Post
i assume USCIS need more money.....get ready for it...
There must be at least 500K applications on I-485 waiting.

Option 1: Send denial letter and people open MTR
100,000 X $500 = $50,000,000

Option 2: Change EAD from 2 Year to 6 Months
250,000 X $300 = $75,000,000 (every 6 months) (BEST OF ALL)

Option 3: Change AP to 2 months
100,000 X $300 = $30,000,000 (Not a best option as we are smart and no one travels)

Option 4: July-2007 again. Reject all applications and ask them to re-file
500,000 X $1000 = $500,000,000

Old 03-24-2010, 08:25 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Direct_Action_99 is infamous around these parts Direct_Action_99 is infamous around these parts
Default USCIS wants more and more and more...money!!!

The frustration of everyone is understandable. The rules have been consciously framed to be complicated and to ensure that INS gets a contnuous flow of cash! This is the only country which insists on the companies to process GCs! In the process, many of us have been exploited and whipped by our employers and we have all ended up paying thousands of dollars as legal fees! The hope however...continues..We Indians are fatalists

Look buddies, all of us know that the July 2007 fiasco was artificially created with the SOLE purpose of making money! This has ofcourse provided a certain amount of psychological relief to many, including myslef!

Well here is my take on this...instead of suggesting INS to reject and harass us more, why can't we propose something positive... ??? Just think...

Clear the pending 485 backlog by collecting $ 5000 per head subject to a maximum of $ 15000 per family !!!

For all EB3 cases, if their overall stay in the USA has exceeded 7 years, they must be permitted to file 485 for a fee - say $ 3000, subject to a maximum of $9000 per family. After 2 years of filing 485, people who have already paid $ 3000 should be given GCs by collecting a fee of $ 2000 per head, subject to a max of $ 6000 per family!

In the process INS and this cash starved treasury can make tonnes of money and we can also see some light at the end of the tunnel!

Note: I spoke to a friend of mine on this..this is what he commented - "I am prepared to pay even # 1000 moe than what you have propsoed,but I want to get out of this tension and mess"

Any thoughts or RED dots....ha ha ha

Cheers!

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-24-2010, 08:57 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
ivgclive has a reputation beyond repute ivgclive has a reputation beyond repute ivgclive has a reputation beyond repute ivgclive has a reputation beyond repute ivgclive has a reputation beyond repute ivgclive has a reputation beyond repute ivgclive has a reputation beyond repute ivgclive has a reputation beyond repute ivgclive has a reputation beyond repute ivgclive has a reputation beyond repute ivgclive has a reputation beyond repute
Default Insurance fellow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direct_Action_99 View Post
The frustration of everyone is understandable. The rules have been consciously framed to be complicated and to ensure that INS gets a contnuous flow of cash! This is the only country which insists on the companies to process GCs! In the process, many of us have been exploited and whipped by our employers and we have all ended up paying thousands of dollars as legal fees! The hope however...continues..We Indians are fatalists

Look buddies, all of us know that the July 2007 fiasco was artificially created with the SOLE purpose of making money! This has ofcourse provided a certain amount of psychological relief to many, including myslef!

Well here is my take on this...instead of suggesting INS to reject and harass us more, why can't we propose something positive... ??? Just think...

Clear the pending 485 backlog by collecting $ 5000 per head subject to a maximum of $ 15000 per family !!!

For all EB3 cases, if their overall stay in the USA has exceeded 7 years, they must be permitted to file 485 for a fee - say $ 3000, subject to a maximum of $9000 per family. After 2 years of filing 485, people who have already paid $ 3000 should be given GCs by collecting a fee of $ 2000 per head, subject to a max of $ 6000 per family!

In the process INS and this cash starved treasury can make tonnes of money and we can also see some light at the end of the tunnel!

Note: I spoke to a friend of mine on this..this is what he commented - "I am prepared to pay even # 1000 moe than what you have propsoed,but I want to get out of this tension and mess"

Any thoughts or RED dots....ha ha ha

Cheers!
Are you working for an insurance company?

$5,000 per head / max $15,000 per family
$3,000 per head / max $9,000 per family

sounds like "Health Insurance" vocabulary.