Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2007, 11:41 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Sherman_tribiani is infamous around these parts
Default Admit it, You just donít have it in you!

Isn’t it odd that the timing of your rally coincides with the introduction of the Strive act?
Granted you scored a point when you were allowed to file for employment authorization this July. If your one rally worked, do you really think other rallies will work too? The world of politics is driven by numbers; you do not have enough numbers to get any lawmaker interested. So wake up Macacas, admit it, you all are bunch of losers.

So far as the skills are concerned, you have been harping on the theme that you are highly skilled? If the definition of highly skilled is a mere undergrad degrees then 75% of Adult Americans are highly skilled. I bet not even 5% of you have PHDs and you call yourself highly skilled. Huhhh

And this for the leadership of your organization: You are wasting your time. If you are so desperate to get green cards contact me. We will see what we can do… One thing I believe though is this country needs people with leadership skills and not so called "Highly Skilled". So I will be more than happy to work with you. I am sure you have my e-mail address. At the least, I can help make the process faster for you, if so called visa numbers are available.

Last edited by Sherman_tribiani; 09-07-2007 at 11:44 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare

Old 09-07-2007, 11:48 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/26/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
jayram123 will become famous soon enough
Thumbs down Unbelievable?!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman_tribiani View Post
Isnít it odd that the timing of your rally coincides with the introduction of the Strive act?
Granted you scored a point when you were allowed to file for employment authorization this July. If your one rally worked, do you really think other rallies will work too? The world of politics is driven by numbers; you do not have enough numbers to get any lawmaker interested. So wake up Macacas, admit it, you all are bunch of losers.

So far as the skills are concerned, you have been harping on the theme that you are highly skilled? If the definition of highly skilled is a mere undergrad degrees then 75% of Adult Americans are highly skilled. I bet not even 5% of you have PHDs and you call yourself highly skilled. Huhhh

And this for the leadership of your organization: You are wasting your time. If you are so desperate to get green cards contact me. We will see what we can doÖ One thing I believe though is this country needs people with leadership skills and not so called "Highly Skilled". So I will be more than happy to work with you. I am sure you have my e-mail address. At the least, I can help make the process faster for you, if so called visa numbers are available.

Man! Who r u? Wat is ur interest in joining this forum? Nobody is asking what u think. You don't belong here.

Old 09-07-2007, 11:52 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/12/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/06/2007
Compare
Milind123 is a splendid one to behold Milind123 is a splendid one to behold Milind123 is a splendid one to behold Milind123 is a splendid one to behold Milind123 is a splendid one to behold Milind123 is a splendid one to behold Milind123 is a splendid one to behold
Default Ok

OK admitted. Happy . Now FO.

Old 09-07-2007, 11:54 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/20/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
shukla77 is infamous around these parts shukla77 is infamous around these parts shukla77 is infamous around these parts shukla77 is infamous around these parts shukla77 is infamous around these parts shukla77 is infamous around these parts
Default Joey's father

This guy is Joey Tribbiani's father.....from Friends... So dont take him seriously..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayram123 View Post
Man! Who r u? Wat is ur interest in joining this forum? Nobody is asking what u think. You don't belong here.

Old 09-07-2007, 11:56 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/31/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
leo2606 is a splendid one to behold leo2606 is a splendid one to behold leo2606 is a splendid one to behold leo2606 is a splendid one to behold leo2606 is a splendid one to behold leo2606 is a splendid one to behold leo2606 is a splendid one to behold

Me too, admitted.
Are you happy? Now get the hell out of here.

Old 09-07-2007, 11:56 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/26/2007
Compare
akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy I think its the truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milind123 View Post
OK admitted. Happy . Now FO.
I think he is telling the truth. Otherwise we would have almost 100% attendance for the rally. But it does not seem like. So, i think we "so called higly educated and qualified" need to think about it.

Last edited by akhilmahajan; 09-07-2007 at 11:59 PM.

Old 09-07-2007, 11:59 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
shiva7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Every race is an immigrant for this country(except native americans.)
Infact this country is built up by the immigrants.
Please shut your mouth get the heck out of here.

Old 09-08-2007, 12:04 AM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Ya, and I have heard the stories that mankind was originated in Africa. So that does not mean I can claim citizenship of Africa. These things are earned and not asked for. Do you have in you to earn this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiva7 View Post
Every race is an immigrant for this country(except native americans.)
Infact this country is built up by the immigrants.
Please shut your mouth get the heck out of here.

Old 09-08-2007, 12:07 AM
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/11/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya, and I have heard the stories that mankind was originated in Africa. So that does not mean I can claim citizenship of Africa. These things are earned and not asked for. Do you have in you to earn this?
Guess u r making a point here, but please stop the abusive language, and do it in a proper way - go back to ur post and edit the bad language

Old 09-08-2007, 12:07 AM
Priority Date
:
Jun-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/20/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
shukla77 is infamous around these parts shukla77 is infamous around these parts shukla77 is infamous around these parts shukla77 is infamous around these parts shukla77 is infamous around these parts shukla77 is infamous around these parts
Default ask your dad

ask your father mother grandfather grandmother...............if they had in them to earn this....

Quote:

Old 09-08-2007, 12:08 AM
Priority Date
:
Jan-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/10/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute

come on man!! Give me a break
IV members R going to prove U wrong by having more than 5,000 ppl for the rally.. Why don't U (Sherman_tribiani) chill out on a friday night and get the hell out of here.
We will prove U wrong on Sep 18. Come to DC on Sep 18 and be a witness along with U'r buddy lou doubbs

Quote:
Isn’t it odd that the timing of your rally coincides with the introduction of the Strive act?

And this for the leadership of your organization: You are wasting your time. If you are so desperate to get green cards contact me. We will see what we can do… One thing I believe though is this country needs people with leadership skills and not so called "Highly Skilled". So I will be more than happy to work with you. I am sure you have my e-mail address. At the least, I can help make the process faster for you, if so called visa numbers are available.

Old 09-08-2007, 12:08 AM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Jan-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute
Default We have the numbers

We just need to make them work on our side.

Why only 10 you tube videos when there are 23000 members in this organization?

Why do I have to hand out flyers to complete strangers when 10000 visit the site everyday??

AND Why only 100 votes to attend rally on THIS (Let's Partner to Increase Attendance!)thread, when there are over 300 active users at THIS very moment???!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akhilmahajan View Post
I think he is telling the truth. Otherwise we would have almost 100% attendance for the rally. But it does not seem like. So, i think we "so called higly educated and qualified" need to think about it.

Got GC in Sept 2011

Spread the RALLY message on:
Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | Contribute | HR3012 Wiki
Info on Rally | Accommodation | Air Miles | Carpool | Merchandize | Posters | Volunteers

Old 09-08-2007, 12:20 AM
Priority Date
:
Jan-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/10/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute

sherman_...

I cannot use abusive language on the forum.. Have it as a private message..

Old 09-08-2007, 12:21 AM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Yes,, they did...
Our forefathers travelled to the promised land in ships that were full of rats, without food or water. Several of them died while trying to reach here.
Once here on the promised land, we had to fight our way to create a free society that you are dying to be part of. America is land of entrepreneurs.
And any one that don't have an entrepreneurial spirit is not welcomed here.

What do you have to bring to the table?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shukla77 View Post
ask your father mother grandfather grandmother...............if they had in them to earn this....

Old 09-08-2007, 12:23 AM
Priority Date
:
Aug-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/12/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/06/2007
Compare
Milind123 is a splendid one to behold Milind123 is a splendid one to behold Milind123 is a splendid one to behold Milind123 is a splendid one to behold Milind123 is a splendid one to behold Milind123 is a splendid one to behold Milind123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by akhilmahajan View Post
Maybe so. He like many other people (esp. on TV) has a hidden agenda in his message. Why does he want you to contact him thru email? I for one stay away or get swayed by anyone on this board esp. if it their second post. All I can say is good marketing, sorry but tough luck.

Closed Thread