Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2006, 02:14 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Canada
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
wanna_immigrate is a splendid one to behold wanna_immigrate is a splendid one to behold wanna_immigrate is a splendid one to behold wanna_immigrate is a splendid one to behold wanna_immigrate is a splendid one to behold wanna_immigrate is a splendid one to behold wanna_immigrate is a splendid one to behold wanna_immigrate is a splendid one to behold
Default Bill Gates on Immigration

http://immigration.about.com/b/a/165661.htm

"In a recent panel discussion at the Library of Congress, Bill Gates suggested to "get rid of the H-1B visa caps," finding the numerical limitation for technology workers "questionable," suggesting that "the theory behind the H-1B" (cap) is "too many smart people are coming" to temporarily work in this country."

I wonder if the richest man in the world can understand and feel the pain about this why it is so hard for sen. and congress. Why corporations like microsoft is not stepping up.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 02-09-2006, 02:27 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-04
Category
:
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
admin is on a distinguished road

Microsoft is definitely working on increasing H1-B and EB GC quotas. It is possible that they might have been one of main proponents of the immigration clauses in S.1932

Old 02-09-2006, 02:49 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
02/20/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
H1B-GC has a brilliant future H1B-GC has a brilliant future H1B-GC has a brilliant future H1B-GC has a brilliant future H1B-GC has a brilliant future H1B-GC has a brilliant future H1B-GC has a brilliant future H1B-GC has a brilliant future H1B-GC has a brilliant future H1B-GC has a brilliant future H1B-GC has a brilliant future

This Stupid lame Duck talks of only increase of H1B's. Rarely or never talks abt removing GC quota.Then if congress really listens to him,its gonna take 6 years just to get Prewailing Wage From DOL.

Old 02-09-2006, 02:59 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2003
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2003
Compare
pamposh is a name known to all pamposh is a name known to all pamposh is a name known to all pamposh is a name known to all pamposh is a name known to all pamposh is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by H1B-GC
This Stupid lame Duck talks of only increase of H1B's. Rarely or never talks abt removing GC quota.Then if congress really listens to him,its gonna take 6 years just to get Prewailing Wage From DOL.
Please do not call names on a public forum.