Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2007, 05:48 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Announcement: Attorney at NJ Conference Oct 28

Attorney Prashanti Reddy will be addressing the proud Immigration Voice members at the New Jersey event being held at Woodbridge, NJ on Sunday, October 28th, 2007.

She is a active member at AILA and is involved in a lotof pro bono work and works for a lot of non profit organizations like "Trial Lawyers Care" and "Maanavi"

She also conducts free chat sessions at the popular "telugu" language portal www.telugupeople.com

Please find her Chat Transcripts at

http://chat.telugupeople.com/chatshows/

Her website is http://www.reddyesq.com and she is a proud supporter of Immigration Voice.

She is willing to answer our questions and as part of Immigration Voice Protocol, we will be moderating the questions.

If you have not yet signed up for the event do so, right now. Follow the link

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=14671

Old 10-25-2007, 06:28 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/25/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/07/2007
Compare
natrajs has much to be proud of natrajs has much to be proud of natrajs has much to be proud of natrajs has much to be proud of natrajs has much to be proud of natrajs has much to be proud of natrajs has much to be proud of natrajs has much to be proud of natrajs has much to be proud of
Default Great News

Tri State Folks

Don't miss this
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 10-25-2007, 07:25 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/04/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/11/2007
Compare
laborchic is a glorious beacon of light laborchic is a glorious beacon of light laborchic is a glorious beacon of light laborchic is a glorious beacon of light laborchic is a glorious beacon of light laborchic is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Bonus Offer

Guys this is Bonus Offer...

what more can one ask for..

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/immigrationvoiceny/

Old 10-25-2007, 09:01 PM
Super Moderator
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute
Default great work guys!

tri state members should take advantage of this
thanks to you guys for all this effort!

To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and not worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest!
Don't be afraid to try something new, remember amateurs built the ark and professionals the Titanic!

Old 10-26-2007, 09:53 AM
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute

This has been arranged by Chandu...
He deserves the applaud...
Quote:
Originally Posted by paskal View Post
tri state members should take advantage of this
thanks to you guys for all this effort!