Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2010, 11:49 PM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Access to donor forum issues

We are re-activating donor forum for verified donor members in the coming days. Donor forum is a sub-forum within the IV forum that is hidden from public view. We post details of our meetings, updates, strategies and plans for our members who have shown commitment and support for this community effort. It also allows to have funds and get a clearer picture of fund visibility for our future advocacy plans when our members sign up for recurring contributions. We do not like to run regular funding drives as we used to do in the past years. Funding drives are only needed when there is an urgent need for a big event/action item like the June 2010 advocacy day we conducted. For all other purposes, we prefer to have a donor forum system as a means to get support from our community and run day to day advocacy efforts and organizational matters.

If you currently have an ongoing recurring contribution, or have contributed $25 or more one time in October 2010, you could request access to the forum from IV coordinator Starsun. If approved you would be given access to the forum in the next few days.

Please note that past contributions do not qualify for access. Your contributions need to be current in order to gain access to donor forum discussions and updates. In the past month there have been several updates from our advocacy effort meetings that we wanted to inform our members, but could not post on the public forum.

We are working on various approaches for lame duck session and the time is now to act rather than acting at the last moment. Please contribute/sign up for recurring contributions if you have not, so that Immigrationvoice can continue its efforts and push for the interests of this community with lawmakers and administration officials.

Thank you
Immigration Voice

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarSun View Post
As Pappu has said, we verify our donor members and therefore I need these details:
IV username
Ph #
City and State of residence
Pay pal receipt date
Transaction / subscription #
Date of payment
One time or recurring donations
Please send the above info to ivcoordinator@gmail.com

It will be faster to verify with the above details and provide donor access.
Thanks.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Mailing List

===================
I do not give legal advice. You can pay and get it from Lawyers. Just show me some love and click the links above to help ImmigrationVoice any way you choose.
-----------

Last edited by StarSun; 10-04-2010 at 01:34 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 10-04-2010, 01:37 AM
Donor
Priority Date
:
May-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
SDdesi has much to be proud of SDdesi has much to be proud of SDdesi has much to be proud of SDdesi has much to be proud of SDdesi has much to be proud of SDdesi has much to be proud of SDdesi has much to be proud of SDdesi has much to be proud of
Default Current contribution is good.....

But what about those members who have donated more than $25 in 2010? Why restrict it to oct 2010?

Old 10-04-2010, 10:32 AM
Super Moderator
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute

As Pappu has said, we verify our donor members and therefore I need these details:
IV username
Ph #
Pay pal receipt date
Date of payment

Thanks.
202-386-6250
ivcoordinator@gmail.com
Money with active participation is far more powerful - please join your state chapters and meet with your lawmakers.

Old 10-04-2010, 11:30 AM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Dec-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/11/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/11/2007
Compare
GCHope2011 has a reputation beyond repute GCHope2011 has a reputation beyond repute GCHope2011 has a reputation beyond repute GCHope2011 has a reputation beyond repute GCHope2011 has a reputation beyond repute GCHope2011 has a reputation beyond repute GCHope2011 has a reputation beyond repute GCHope2011 has a reputation beyond repute GCHope2011 has a reputation beyond repute GCHope2011 has a reputation beyond repute GCHope2011 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
IV username
Ph #
Pay pal receipt date
Date of payment

Thanks.
StarSun - sent my details to you.

I have contributed in the past few months (July & August, 2010)....
RFE: BC in 2009/ Proof of Employment Authorization on July 8th, 2011
Greened on 07/16/2011
Cards Received on 07/21/2011

Old 10-04-2010, 12:09 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Mar-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/25/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/04/2012
Compare
sandy_anand has a reputation beyond repute sandy_anand has a reputation beyond repute sandy_anand has a reputation beyond repute sandy_anand has a reputation beyond repute sandy_anand has a reputation beyond repute sandy_anand has a reputation beyond repute sandy_anand has a reputation beyond repute sandy_anand has a reputation beyond repute sandy_anand has a reputation beyond repute sandy_anand has a reputation beyond repute sandy_anand has a reputation beyond repute
Default StarSun - Sent you my details

StarSun - sent you my details. Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks.
I-140 Applied 07/25/2008 (Texas)
I-140 RFE Date 01/15/2009
I-140 Approved 05/15/2009
Filed I-485 on 01/06/2012
Waiting for GC
Signed up for monthly contributions

Old 10-04-2010, 12:39 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
May-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
SDdesi has much to be proud of SDdesi has much to be proud of SDdesi has much to be proud of SDdesi has much to be proud of SDdesi has much to be proud of SDdesi has much to be proud of SDdesi has much to be proud of SDdesi has much to be proud of

Quote:
IV username
Ph #
Pay pal receipt date
Date of payment

Thanks.
Send you the details...
Thanks.

Old 10-04-2010, 02:36 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
gcandgc has a reputation beyond repute gcandgc has a reputation beyond repute gcandgc has a reputation beyond repute gcandgc has a reputation beyond repute gcandgc has a reputation beyond repute gcandgc has a reputation beyond repute gcandgc has a reputation beyond repute gcandgc has a reputation beyond repute gcandgc has a reputation beyond repute gcandgc has a reputation beyond repute gcandgc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Access to Donor Forum

Hi Pappu / Starsun
I have contributed $100 this year but not in October (two one time contribution of $50 each). Will I be getting access or it is only for new contributors starting from October? The information is not clear. Appreciate if this is clarified.
Regards
GCANDGC

Old 10-04-2010, 05:57 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Oct-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/28/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/30/2007
Compare
feedfront has a spectacular aura about feedfront has a spectacular aura about feedfront has a spectacular aura about
Default I've sent it..

I thought it can be automatically generated based on handle and monthly transcations..

Old 10-04-2010, 09:46 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/25/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/10/2007
Compare
newuser has a reputation beyond repute newuser has a reputation beyond repute newuser has a reputation beyond repute newuser has a reputation beyond repute newuser has a reputation beyond repute newuser has a reputation beyond repute newuser has a reputation beyond repute newuser has a reputation beyond repute newuser has a reputation beyond repute newuser has a reputation beyond repute newuser has a reputation beyond repute

Sent my details...

Old 10-05-2010, 11:01 AM
Super Moderator
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute

The process is manual, and will take time - the more current the details are, the faster it can be.
202-386-6250
ivcoordinator@gmail.com
Money with active participation is far more powerful - please join your state chapters and meet with your lawmakers.

Old 10-05-2010, 12:39 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Jan-10
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/20/2010
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
04/20/2012
Compare
praveenuppaluri has much to be proud of praveenuppaluri has much to be proud of praveenuppaluri has much to be proud of praveenuppaluri has much to be proud of praveenuppaluri has much to be proud of praveenuppaluri has much to be proud of praveenuppaluri has much to be proud of praveenuppaluri has much to be proud of praveenuppaluri has much to be proud of
Default starsun

should everyone who is contributing monthly do this ? I have a recurring plan set-up and I have donor forum access, spoke to Anu and confirmed my phone # etc. are you asking everyone to publish their details here?

can you start a donor forum thread and people without access can request for access here.

Thanks
Praveen
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Old 10-05-2010, 01:52 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/10/2006
Chargeability
:
Canada
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
09/10/2006
Compare
RandyK has much to be proud of RandyK has much to be proud of RandyK has much to be proud of RandyK has much to be proud of RandyK has much to be proud of RandyK has much to be proud of RandyK has much to be proud of RandyK has much to be proud of

I do not have access to the donor forum.

I am a monthly recurring contributor.

Is this a problem with the website? Please give me access, I need to read the new post (Oct update)

Old 10-05-2010, 01:55 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
May-09
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
pd052009 has a reputation beyond repute pd052009 has a reputation beyond repute pd052009 has a reputation beyond repute pd052009 has a reputation beyond repute pd052009 has a reputation beyond repute pd052009 has a reputation beyond repute pd052009 has a reputation beyond repute pd052009 has a reputation beyond repute pd052009 has a reputation beyond repute pd052009 has a reputation beyond repute pd052009 has a reputation beyond repute

Same here. Sent the details yesterday. I think, It would take a day to get access to donor forum.

Old 10-05-2010, 02:02 PM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by praveenuppaluri View Post
should everyone who is contributing monthly do this ? I have a recurring plan set-up and I have donor forum access, spoke to Anu and confirmed my phone # etc. are you asking everyone to publish their details here?

can you start a donor forum thread and people without access can request for access here.

Thanks
Praveen
Please contact starsun if you request donor forum access with your recent contribution details. This is a manual verification process.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Mailing List

===================
I do not give legal advice. You can pay and get it from Lawyers. Just show me some love and click the links above to help ImmigrationVoice any way you choose.
-----------

Old 10-05-2010, 10:02 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Jan-09
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/22/2010
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
04/16/2012
Compare
aksaharan has much to be proud of aksaharan has much to be proud of aksaharan has much to be proud of aksaharan has much to be proud of aksaharan has much to be proud of aksaharan has much to be proud of aksaharan has much to be proud of aksaharan has much to be proud of aksaharan has much to be proud of

Sent my details with