Immigration Voice

Immigration Voice (https://immigrationvoice.org/forum/)
-   IV Agenda and Legislative Updates (https://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum16-iv-agenda-and-legislative-updates/)
-   -   Please Stay Tuned: Washington DC sept 2006 updates (https://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum16-iv-agenda-and-legislative-updates/1776-please-stay-tuned-washington-dc-sept-2006-updates.html)

Caliber 09-20-2006 07:03 PM

Second Payment

Quote:

Originally Posted by pani_6
The Admin of this Forum should have the capacity to get all the emails of the 5000 members and request for funds.You should be able to generate the list from the admin control panel.. I think its time you sent out the message to the 5000 + members list...requeting $$

I have paid through Debit card my second payment of $100.00. My labor is still pending at PBEC.
Thank you IV.

pramaiah 09-20-2006 07:45 PM

I made a contribution of $75.00, I request others to do the same.

rheoretro 09-20-2006 07:47 PM

Thank you, dear members and supporters

Dear members,

Thank you for the outpouring of support. IV works for the interests of all of us, legal high-skilled immigrants, and we need to bolster its funding, as we will need to continue to spread awareness of our cause through the fall. We will not rest until our goals are acheived, and we in the core group will work hard through the fall.

Please keep up your support in IV and also help us recruit new members. We are working in the core group, not just here in Washington, DC such as myself, but all across the country, but in concert with each other.

Remember, we shall overcome and we shall win this just and legitimate struggle!

Courage!

Best,

RR (core member)

drirshad 09-20-2006 07:55 PM

Whers is the gooood neeewwwwssss

Or any neeewssss for that matter ...........

rheoretro 09-20-2006 08:13 PM

The good news...

Quote:

Originally Posted by drirshad
Or any neeewssss for that matter ...........

...is that Senate is still working on an border protection legislation. Please put two and two together.

gc_mania_03 09-20-2006 09:17 PM

Keep it up

Quote:

Originally Posted by rheoretro
Dear members,

Thank you for the outpouring of support. IV works for the interests of all of us, legal high-skilled immigrants, and we need to bolster its funding, as we will need to continue to spread awareness of our cause through the fall. We will not rest until our goals are acheived, and we in the core group will work hard through the fall.

Please keep up your support in IV and also help us recruit new members. We are working in the core group, not just here in Washington, DC such as myself, but all across the country, but in concert with each other.

Remember, we shall overcome and we shall win this just and legitimate struggle!

Courage!

Best,

RR (core member)

....another contribution from me $100...my third installment...

Keep it going IV!!

-gc_mania_03

kvrr 09-20-2006 09:22 PM

eb3_nepa 09-20-2006 09:24 PM

Ok this thread has suddenly shifted directions!! What is going on in the Senate?? Any news/updates?

rheoretro 09-20-2006 09:26 PM

The good news...

Quote:

Originally Posted by eb3_nepa
Ok this thread has suddenly shifted directions!! What is going on in the Senate?? Any news/updates?

...is that the Senate is still working on an border protection legislation. Please put two and two together.

ArunAntonio 09-20-2006 09:33 PM

Energy and Support to IV

I just discovered IV yesterday and I am really amazed at the initiative the core members have taken on this issue and how far they have come with it. I have conributed 200$ for now and have registered in the pledge. Please keep the effort live and the rest of us will do all that we can.
On another note ....We need more visibility for the pledge.

good luck !

felix31 09-20-2006 09:39 PM

we signed the pledge and in addition, contribution #6 is on its way.

300$ from me and my husband...

With this contribution we donated a total of $1,000 since Feb. We'll keep donating.

rheoretro 09-20-2006 09:42 PM

Thank you, felix 31!

Quote:

Originally Posted by felix31
contribution #6 is on its way.

300$ from me and my husband...

With this contribution we donated a total of $1,000 since Feb.

Thank you for your genrous contributions! Rest assured, we will deliver!

No regrets, no excuses!

We shall win!

At this moment, some core team members are working in DC, and I am talking to news reporters!

rheoretro 09-20-2006 09:42 PM

Thank you, kvrr!

Quote:

Originally Posted by kvrr

We are working hard!

rheoretro 09-20-2006 09:43 PM

Thank you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArunAntonio
I just discovered IV yesterday and I am really amazed at the initiative the core members have taken on this issue and how far they have come with it. I have conributed 200$ for now and have registered in the pledge. Please keep the effort live and the rest of us will do all that we can.
On another note ....We need more visibility for the pledge.

good luck !

Thank you, ArunAntonio! We are working hard! We shall win!