Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31 (permalink)  
Old 01-13-2011, 04:12 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Before 2000
Category
:
EB1
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 424
PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuke View Post
I think IV should get a new law introduced which changes the surplus visa trickle down policy so that equal number or visas gets distributed between EB3 & EB2. This law will have maximum possibility of getting passed.
Nuke buddy are you off your rocker. These guys will kill you for even suggesting it. I myselft have taken all kinds of abuses from everyone here and i myself had the presence of mind to not go there. Leave it . That law is the law. Of course it did hurt EB3 but what it did is take the unfair benefit that EB3 was getting because of wrong interpetation of the law. No all that is water under the bridge.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


0 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
  #32 (permalink)  
Old 01-13-2011, 04:16 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Before 2000
Category
:
EB1
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 424
PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael chertoff View Post
Calm down Girl. relax. atleast you called me your friend. freinds dont fight. just take it easy and relax. take a nap, you will feel better.

Sorry if i said some thing wrong.

Your friend

MC
Mr Michael chertoff - do you know what happens when you act fresh with a gal.
You either get a slap or a kiss. I have not made up my mind about either way but you need to keep on your toes

You know i think i can see you as a friend (And no i donot need your support in becoming an EB3 representative gosh gc_dreams needsa smoke or coffe or something) and as a friend i will say something

Please do not patronize me by asking me to take a nap.

Other than that you are one person on this forum who lets just say has my respect
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


1 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
  #33 (permalink)  
Old 01-13-2011, 04:17 PM
Member
Priority Date
:
Jan-09
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/16/2010
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 93
desigirl has a reputation beyond repute desigirl has a reputation beyond repute desigirl has a reputation beyond repute desigirl has a reputation beyond repute desigirl has a reputation beyond repute desigirl has a reputation beyond repute desigirl has a reputation beyond repute desigirl has a reputation beyond repute desigirl has a reputation beyond repute desigirl has a reputation beyond repute desigirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Plainspeak - From one girl to another - you have a lot of time to kill For members who did not get worked up by your post, everyone has had a good laugh! Thanks.

Trying to have a discussion on your points is meaningless (at least to me) as I do not believe in conceit.

BTW, you don't have to respond to my post, as I will not be checking it.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


3 out of 5 members found this post helpful.
  #34 (permalink)  
Old 01-13-2011, 04:24 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Feb-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/17/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/12/2007
Compare
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 498
ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael chertoff View Post
Calm down Girl. relax. atleast you called me your friend. freinds dont fight. just take it easy and relax. take a nap, you will feel better.

Sorry if i said some thing wrong.

Your friend

MC
mc,

this guy is pulling u'r chains..... its not she.... its a he.....

u know who this guy is? surprise surprise ....... gcperm is back.... as plainspeak....

hey gcperm aka plainspeak..... long time.... where've u been? i missed u
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


2 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
  #35 (permalink)  
Old 01-13-2011, 04:32 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Before 2000
Category
:
EB1
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 424
PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyHK12 View Post
You've got to be high or sick or both - go see a doctor. Right now you're just throwing trash around.
great so you're trying to incite arguments between members and calling people names. you just proved my point. well don't waste time making empty threats or inciting people on forums.
You can take your trash somewhere else.
If you had any ideas you should have talked to your IV state rep in the last 4 years, it doesn't matter what you post.
Ahhh Tony my friend. You have been a sight for sore eyes. You know how they say a known devil is better than an unknown devil. Lets just say i know where you stand. I do not agree with you but i respect you motivation and i will support your right to express it with my life, but my friend .....

What is this.. This is not how a person should talk. I will not protect or propaget this abuses :P with my little pinkie finger

You've got to be high or sick or both - go see a doctor. Right now you're just throwing trash around.
You know what i am not sick but i really need a cig right now. Jokes aside High or sick hmmmmmmm see a doctor WTF ??. What is with this young people in this worl world. Throwing trash around. woooooooooooooooo
Ok i I rest my case. Nothing good will come out of here

great so you're trying to incite arguments between members and calling people names. you just proved my point. well don't waste time making empty threats or inciting people on forums.
You can take your trash somewhere else.

I am Calling whome what ????? Empty threats ???? HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa What threats are you talking about? Inciting people on the forum. You #@$@#$# (God i try but some people are so out of control u know - That was me talking to myself stopping mysefl from using strong words)

ok sorry abt that. Mr Tony Sirji kindly go and read my commnets to NUKE (A nice guy). It would be the second last comments on this post. After that if you think i am still inciting people you and i have no common ground to talk about anything (Sad i know. I woudl rather be friendly with everyone then fight with someone)

If you had any ideas you should have talked to your IV state rep in the last 4 years, it doesn't matter what you post.
Well if i had some ideas in the last 4 years i assure you i would have. Sorry to dissapoint you but i am not a genius. Hmmm wish i was the i would invent something.

Anyway to get back to the point NO you are wrong about the statement it doesn't matter what you post.Everyone and every idea matters to IV. If not IV would not be what it is now. Albeit i admit my idea may not work(Most probabaly will not) but hey i did come up with one you never know what things will shake up because of some small idea or something some one said (Remember that it works both ways so if you say something stupid it will also reflect on you (Like it is now) and on the organization you represent)
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #36 (permalink)  
Old 01-13-2011, 04:35 PM
Junior Member
Priority Date
:
Aug-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/10/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9
gc_dream2009 is a splendid one to behold gc_dream2009 is a splendid one to behold gc_dream2009 is a splendid one to behold gc_dream2009 is a splendid one to behold gc_dream2009 is a splendid one to behold gc_dream2009 is a splendid one to behold gc_dream2009 is a splendid one to behold gc_dream2009 is a splendid one to behold
Default

If I were on smoke, coffee or dope or anything else, I would be posting messages of the type you are .

Its good to see the tone of your messages seems to have changed from shrieking at all EB3 to fight against EB2 to something a little less absurd.

Good Luck To You.


Quote:
Originally Posted by PlainSpeak View Post
Mr Michael chertoff - do you know what happens when you act fresh with a gal.
You either get a slap or a kiss. I have not made up my mind about either way but you need to keep on your toes

You know i think i can see you as a friend (And no i donot need your support in becoming an EB3 representative gosh gc_dreams needsa smoke or coffe or something) and as a friend i will say something

Please do not patronize me by asking me to take a nap.

Other than that you are one person on this forum who lets just say has my respect
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
  #37 (permalink)  
Old 01-13-2011, 04:38 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Before 2000
Category
:
EB1
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 424
PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by desigirl View Post
Plainspeak - From one girl to another - you have a lot of time to kill For members who did not get worked up by your post, everyone has had a good laugh! Thanks.

Trying to have a discussion on your points is meaningless (at least to me) as I do not believe in conceit.

BTW, you don't have to respond to my post, as I will not be checking it.
Plainspeak - From one girl to another - you have a lot of time to kill For members who did not get worked up by your post, everyone has had a good laugh! Thanks.
You know from one girl to another if you are trying to be scarcastic please dont because you do not know how to. Just come out and say your piece and if it is appended with abuse (Well whats new with IV members)

Trying to have a discussion on your points is meaningless (at least to me) as I do not believe in conceit.Meaningless.
Did you say the same when the flower campaing was done and let me tell you that one succesfull campaing was after of 100 failures. So for you to decide on my points as meaningless is your right to do so and yes even say it out aloud in the forum (To get some laughs at my expense. I donot mind hey it is a free country). What can i say. An effort is an effort and there is no belitting it. Conceit whaaaaa wheeer wheeenn Ok i will let it slide...............

BTW, you don't have to respond to my post, as I will not be checking it. Oh
but i do because whether you check it or not i wil lreply back becasue here on a forum an answer is a sign of respect
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


0 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
  #38 (permalink)  
Old 01-13-2011, 04:42 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Before 2000
Category
:
EB1
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 424
PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc_dream2009 View Post
If I were on smoke, coffee or dope or anything else, I would be posting messages of the type you are .

Its good to see the tone of your messages seems to have changed from shrieking at all EB3 to fight against EB2 to something a little less absurd.

Good Luck To You.
If i remeber correcttly it was all you IV guys (Mostly EB2 and some EB3 too) who were doing all the
sheriking and teqaring of hair and other stuff.

To talk like me you donto need to be on smoke, coffee or dope or anything else. All you need is respect for others point of view and courage to stand up for what you beleive and not be intimated by bullies

My tone was always the same (Albiet i used some strong words in between but that is my fault not yours) and my messages have been the same. If you think about it all you guys who were seeing my messages are now seeing them again and maybe just maybe undwerstanding the intent if not agrreing with me. Which is ok. You cannot win them all.....

Good Luck To You TOO.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #39 (permalink)  
Old 01-13-2011, 04:45 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Before 2000
Category
:
EB1
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 424
PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronhira View Post
mc,

this guy is pulling u'r chains..... its not she.... its a he.....

u know who this guy is? surprise surprise ....... gcperm is back.... as plainspeak....

hey gcperm aka plainspeak..... long time.... where've u been? i missed u
Ron Hira my friend you are on an immigration forum and you have an Anti Immigrant login id. Now what could be funnier than that Ha Ha...

As to me being a guy phasshhhhhh i am all female

And i am laughing in my pants seeing you confuse me with GCPerm. I remeber seeing that name on IV before. Was he an EB3 who was kicked out by you guys ?
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #40 (permalink)  
Old 01-13-2011, 04:57 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Feb-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/17/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/12/2007
Compare
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 498
ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlainSpeak View Post
Ron Hira my friend you are on an immigration forum and you have an Anti Immigrant login id. Now what could be funnier than that Ha Ha...

As to me being a guy phasshhhhhh i am all female

And i am laughing in my pants seeing you confuse me with GCPerm. I remeber seeing that name on IV before. Was he an EB3 who was kicked out by you guys ?
now i'm sure that u'r gcperm.... welcome back....
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


2 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
  #41 (permalink)  
Old 01-13-2011, 05:04 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Nov-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 292
satyasaich has a reputation beyond repute satyasaich has a reputation beyond repute satyasaich has a reputation beyond repute satyasaich has a reputation beyond repute satyasaich has a reputation beyond repute satyasaich has a reputation beyond repute satyasaich has a reputation beyond repute satyasaich has a reputation beyond repute satyasaich has a reputation beyond repute satyasaich has a reputation beyond repute satyasaich has a reputation beyond repute
Default just my thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlainSpeak View Post
Nuke buddy are you off your rocker. These guys will kill you for even suggesting it. I myselft have taken all kinds of abuses from everyone here and i myself had the presence of mind to not go there. Leave it . That law is the law. Of course it did hurt EB3 but what it did is take the unfair benefit that EB3 was getting because of wrong interpetation of the law. No all that is water under the bridge.
Once upon a time in this country ( & based on situation 'at' that time), laws were made and hence some classifications such as EB1/2/3 etc;
I'm not here to waste any one's time( including mine) but why shouldn't we ( i mean IV which includes "all" members) try for following
1. Automatic consideration of any EB3 after 5 years of filing date of LC ( conditions being verifiable and clean work history ) to EB2 such as a person in the queue shall be able to apply him/her self by providing facts such as 5 years of W2s, say for example.

2. Any spill over from ROW must "first" be made available to "highly retrogressed EB category" regardless of the country. Simple rule: make the spill over available to "that" EB category where there is most retrogession.
Meaning not the vertical spill as it is happening now

AND

3. Remove the count of dependent family members against number of visas granted per year in any of EB category
__________________
Satya
Proud Supporter of IV
EB3/India/Nov2003
"Don't go Where a Path Leads. Rather go where there is No Path and leave a trail for Others"

Last edited by satyasaich; 01-13-2011 at 05:06 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #42 (permalink)  
Old 01-13-2011, 05:06 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Before 2000
Category
:
EB1
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 424
PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronhira View Post
now i'm sure that u'r gcperm.... welcome back....
So i was right GCPerm was kicked out of this forum for being EB3 ................

Tell me something Ron . In you opinion what would freak out all the guys more and again
- If I am GCPerm
- If I am NOT GCPerm

Let me know which so that i will agree to be the opposite and then hopefully the guys will calm down or not freak out more. A whole day with the guys here on IV and i am feeling like i took care of 20 bawling, crying children for the complete time. I am not sure i can do that for another day.

Just between you and me I am not GCPerm but shhhhhhhhh don't tell anyone anything or it might lead to another round of slugfest.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #43 (permalink)  
Old 01-13-2011, 05:08 PM
Junior Member
Priority Date
:
Aug-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/10/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9
gc_dream2009 is a splendid one to behold gc_dream2009 is a splendid one to behold gc_dream2009 is a splendid one to behold gc_dream2009 is a splendid one to behold gc_dream2009 is a splendid one to behold gc_dream2009 is a splendid one to behold gc_dream2009 is a splendid one to behold gc_dream2009 is a splendid one to behold
Default

Hmm.. so yesterday we were buddies on the other thread (at least you made it out to be for the sake of your arguments) and today I am part of the "enemy" because I am speaking sense and not rhetoric? I think I saw that coming.

By the way, I don't think you won ANYONE over so far. Keep trying...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlainSpeak View Post
If i remeber correcttly it was all you IV guys (Mostly EB2 and some EB3 too) who were doing all the
sheriking and teqaring of hair and other stuff.

To talk like me you donto need to be on smoke, coffee or dope or anything else. All you need is respect for others point of view and courage to stand up for what you beleive and not be intimated by bullies

My tone was always the same (Albiet i used some strong words in between but that is my fault not yours) and my messages have been the same. If you think about it all you guys who were seeing my messages are now seeing them again and maybe just maybe undwerstanding the intent if not agrreing with me. Which is ok. You cannot win them all.....

Good Luck To You TOO.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
  #44 (permalink)  
Old 01-13-2011, 05:14 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Jun-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/22/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/12/2007
Compare
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,624
amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by satyasaich View Post
Once upon a time in this country ( & based on situation 'at' that time), laws were made and hence some classifications such as EB1/2/3 etc;
I'm not here to waste any one's time( including mine) but why shouldn't we ( i mean IV which includes "all" members) try for following
1. Automatic consideration of any EB3 after 5 years of filing date of LC ( conditions being verifiable and clean work history ) to EB2 such as a person in the queue shall be able to apply him/her self by providing facts such as 5 years of W2s, say for example.

2. Any spill over from ROW must "first" be made available to "highly retrogressed EB category" regardless of the country. Simple rule: make the spill over available to "that" EB category where there is most retrogession.
Meaning not the vertical spill as it is happening now

AND

3. Remove the count of dependent family members against number of visas granted per year in any of EB category


IV already has easy, non controversial provisions that takes care of all.
1) Recapture all lost visas.
2) NO Country caps
3) Do not count dependants.

Just these 3 will make all categories current.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
  #45 (permalink)  
Old 01-13-2011, 05:34 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Feb-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/17/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/12/2007
Compare
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 498
ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitjoey View Post
IV already has easy, non controversial provisions that takes care of all.
1) Recapture all lost visas.
2) NO Country caps
3) Do not count dependants.

Just these 3 will make all categories current.
so what's the problem..... y don't iv get these provisions done? what r we waiting for?
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


1 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is anyone surprised with these numbers and facts? ronhira News articles and reports 2 08-03-2010 12:18 AM
Work full time on H1-B with GC sponsoring employer and part-time on EAD ruchigup AC21 Portability after 180 days of 485 filing 5 06-03-2008 08:04 PM
Full time + Part time job/Self Employment after 180 days americandesi Work/Travel options after 485 : H1 Versus EAD/AP 8 09-21-2007 07:21 PM
Facts Presentation Video chanduv23 Action Items for everyone 21 09-10-2007 08:19 PM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c)ImmigrationVoice.org