Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2006, 03:37 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
qualified_trash is a splendid one to behold qualified_trash is a splendid one to behold qualified_trash is a splendid one to behold qualified_trash is a splendid one to behold qualified_trash is a splendid one to behold qualified_trash is a splendid one to behold qualified_trash is a splendid one to behold
Default strange

Quote:
Originally Posted by nixstor
It is a very disappointing fact that people who immigrated here either through EB or FB are not concerned about whats happening with the immigration system.
what I have noticed that it depends on an individual. when I spoke about IV to my extended family (all citizens now), they readily spread the word around. when they spoke to others who are stuck due to retrogression, they do not seem to be interested. it almost feels like everyone is resigned to their fate and willing to whine and wait.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote