Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2008, 04:10 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/10/2006
Chargeability
:
Canada
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
09/10/2006
Compare
RandyK has much to be proud of RandyK has much to be proud of RandyK has much to be proud of RandyK has much to be proud of RandyK has much to be proud of RandyK has much to be proud of RandyK has much to be proud of RandyK has much to be proud of

the dates did move for the family category...

I was hoping alone the same line until I saw that....

But I expected a comment to explain why there is no movement.... which did not happen
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2008, 04:22 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/12/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/10/2007
Compare
rick_rajvanshi is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdcrajnet View Post
I think this is a mistake. Expect the corrected Bulletin soon. None of the dates changed. I don't think this is right

I am a optimist
Its not a mistake...look at the religious worker category - its all current... may be they need " Religious workers " urgently to do something for the country.... pray to God or perform some magic as only God can save them ..

Old 11-07-2008, 04:48 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
02/14/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/06/2007
Compare
ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick_rajvanshi View Post
Its not a mistake...look at the religious worker category - its all current... may be they need " Religious workers " urgently to do something for the country.... pray to God or perform some magic as only God can save them ..
I like this. Funny.

RD: 6/7/07, ND: 6/19/07, FP: 7/21/07
485 LUDs: 7/23, 7/24 & 7/28
EAD Approved: 9/12
AP Approved : 9/24

Old 11-07-2008, 07:40 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/15/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/09/2007
Compare
conchshell has a brilliant future conchshell has a brilliant future conchshell has a brilliant future conchshell has a brilliant future conchshell has a brilliant future conchshell has a brilliant future conchshell has a brilliant future conchshell has a brilliant future conchshell has a brilliant future conchshell has a brilliant future conchshell has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahatma View Post
Where is VSL Rao? He is money $$$$$!!!!!
actually VDL Rao ... haven't heard from him from a long time.

Last edited by conchshell; 11-07-2008 at 07:43 PM.

Old 11-07-2008, 08:34 PM
Priority Date
:
May-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/25/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/25/2005
Compare
alterego has a reputation beyond repute alterego has a reputation beyond repute alterego has a reputation beyond repute alterego has a reputation beyond repute alterego has a reputation beyond repute alterego has a reputation beyond repute alterego has a reputation beyond repute alterego has a reputation beyond repute alterego has a reputation beyond repute alterego has a reputation beyond repute alterego has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick_rajvanshi View Post
I wonder if the message here is that the only thing that can be done about the current messy state of the country is to pray. LOL.

The VBs are not being set in a way that is considerate of applicants, within the rules. It seems to be an ad hoc, pick a date out of thin air method. Rather disappointing to be honest.

Old 11-07-2008, 09:20 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
shuyaib is infamous around these parts shuyaib is infamous around these parts shuyaib is infamous around these parts shuyaib is infamous around these parts shuyaib is infamous around these parts shuyaib is infamous around these parts
Default this USCIS administration is worse on record.

Hi Guys,
I guess it is time to bid goodbye to Republicans whose competence is challenged by a 5 year old who is able to organise his toy shelf. USCIS staff included, has done more than any other USCIS admin, to repeatedly disappoint legal immigration community, particularly from India & China. With the fiasco of July 2007, I find myself in more trouble, unable to change jobs, and helpless in a dire economy where you never know when is your last day!
So much for republicans, proud of their country and heritage.

Now is our time to look at Barrack Obama and his mantra of "change". I take his message with a grain of salt, but no matter what he does, he would definately be better than Bush Administration!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Freedom is my right!

Old 11-07-2008, 09:26 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
hopefulgc has a reputation beyond repute hopefulgc has a reputation beyond repute hopefulgc has a reputation beyond repute hopefulgc has a reputation beyond repute hopefulgc has a reputation beyond repute hopefulgc has a reputation beyond repute hopefulgc has a reputation beyond repute hopefulgc has a reputation beyond repute hopefulgc has a reputation beyond repute hopefulgc has a reputation beyond repute hopefulgc has a reputation beyond repute

why do they even bother.

why not post this instead in the visa bulletin:

"Nothing has changed since the last month. The visa posting monkey is still AWOL. We put out some bananas but some homeless people stole it. The good thing is we were able to get one of the homeless dude to help us copy the Nov bulletin and post it as the Dec bulletin. He is going to be our Employee of the month."

Quote:
Originally Posted by pappu View Post
Approved on 9/9/9
FL chapter: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FL_Immigration_Voice
$100 through Google Order, Plus supported almost all campaigns big and small
-:- from one great country to another
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
If my post has been helpful, please consider contributing to immigrationvoiceThank you.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Old 11-07-2008, 09:44 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-08
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/02/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
whiteStallion has a brilliant future whiteStallion has a brilliant future whiteStallion has a brilliant future whiteStallion has a brilliant future whiteStallion has a brilliant future whiteStallion has a brilliant future whiteStallion has a brilliant future whiteStallion has a brilliant future whiteStallion has a brilliant future whiteStallion has a brilliant future whiteStallion has a brilliant future

Funny !

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefulgc View Post
why do they even bother.

why not post this instead in the visa bulletin:

"Nothing has changed since the last month. The visa posting monkey is still AWOL. We put out some bananas but some homeless people stole it. The good thing is we were able to get one of the homeless dude to help us copy the Nov bulletin and post it as the Dec bulletin. He is going to be our Employee of the month."

Old 11-10-2008, 01:51 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Nepal
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future

I don't see the December visa bulletin on State Department's website anymore. I thought it was officially released. Is it just me or did the december bulletin actually got pulled out again?

Old 11-10-2008, 02:34 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Nepal
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future

Thank you sir for the info. I am a little disoriented and confused every Monday morning. Must be the hang over from the weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coopheal View Post
Its just you.

Old 11-10-2008, 02:59 PM
Priority Date
:
May-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/02/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/18/2007
Compare
sdrblr has a brilliant future sdrblr has a brilliant future sdrblr has a brilliant future sdrblr has a brilliant future sdrblr has a brilliant future sdrblr has a brilliant future sdrblr has a brilliant future sdrblr has a brilliant future sdrblr has a brilliant future sdrblr has a brilliant future sdrblr has a brilliant future

or is it that you dont want to see . I was goin thru a phase earlier in the year when I refused to accept that if my PD is NOT current, the VB is not released

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCard_Dream View Post
I don't see the December visa bulletin on State Department's website anymore. I thought it was officially released. Is it just me or did the december bulletin actually got pulled out again?

Old 11-10-2008, 03:26 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
May-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
insbaby has a reputation beyond repute insbaby has a reputation beyond repute insbaby has a reputation beyond repute insbaby has a reputation beyond repute insbaby has a reputation beyond repute insbaby has a reputation beyond repute insbaby has a reputation beyond repute insbaby has a reputation beyond repute insbaby has a reputation beyond repute insbaby has a reputation beyond repute insbaby has a reputation beyond repute
Default This is why..

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyK View Post
Typically Mumbai Consulate post the dates few days prior to the Official VB, this time that did not happen either.... Mumbai site is still showing Nov dates...
If the dates have been already decided last month (No change, same copy for next month), why not release it in 10th vs 13th.

Old 11-10-2008, 03:30 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Nepal
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

I hear you sdrblr. We all very anxiously wait for every single bulletin and it breaks our heart to see no movement or backward movement when the new bulletin comes out. It is even more painful for folks like me who are only few months away from being current yet it takes eternity for a few months of forward movement to take place. If it is any consolation, all I can say is that hang in there and if you look around you’ll find plenty of us in exact same situation as yourself. You are not alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdrblr View Post
or is it that you dont want to see . I was goin thru a phase earlier in the year when I refused to accept that if my PD is NOT current, the VB is not released

Old 11-10-2008, 05:34 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
02/14/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/06/2007
Compare
ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCard_Dream View Post
I hear you sdrblr. We all very anxiously wait for every single bulletin and it breaks our heart to see no movement or backward movement when the new bulletin comes out. It is even more painful for folks like me who are only few months away from being current yet it takes eternity for a few months of forward movement to take place. If it is any consolation, all I can say is that hang in there and if you look around you’ll find plenty of us in exact same situation as yourself. You are not alone.
Now wait begins for Dec 15th

RD: 6/7/07, ND: 6/19/07, FP: 7/21/07
485 LUDs: 7/23, 7/24 & 7/28
EAD Approved: 9/12
AP Approved : 9/24

Old 11-10-2008, 06:27 PM
Banned
Priority Date
:
Oct-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
mirage has a brilliant future mirage has a brilliant future mirage has a brilliant future mirage has a brilliant future mirage has a brilliant future mirage has a brilliant future mirage has a brilliant future mirage has a brilliant future mirage has a brilliant future mirage has a brilliant future mirage has a brilliant future

15th Dec 2008 or 2009. Because I think this year quota was already taken care of in 2007-2008 fiscal, that is why we are seeing no movements in any category...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItIsNotFunny View Post
Now wait begins for Dec 15th