Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2006, 08:32 AM
Priority Date
:
Jun-04
Category
:
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
admin is on a distinguished road
Arrow Changes to our Website

All members,

We have been listening to you intently and we have changed our website and added new pages in response to that. In our main website pages, you will see that it has become much wider and has a three column layout to accomodate more information that we receive every day. We have also added the following pages -
We have modified the following pages -
Thanks to BerkeleyBee and stucklabor who have worked extensively on these changes
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2006, 08:47 AM
Priority Date
:
Oct-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/05/2008
Compare
MerciesOfInjustices has a spectacular aura about MerciesOfInjustices has a spectacular aura about MerciesOfInjustices has a spectacular aura about
Default Strong work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin
All members,

We have been listening to you intently and we have changed our website and added new pages in response to that. In our main website pages, you will see that it has become much wider and has a three column layout to accomodate more information that we receive every day. We have also added the following pages -
We have modified the following pages -
Thanks to BerkeleyBee and stucklabor who have worked extensively on these changes
A more robust view! More information!
Great - I hope now some of those 'doubters' will 'fess up and decide to join IV! I appreciate all of the efforts!

Old 02-23-2006, 11:01 AM
Priority Date
:
Jan-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sobers is on a distinguished road

You guys are awesome - Stuff with which real leaders are made up of. Hats off to you guys!

Old 02-23-2006, 11:06 AM
Priority Date
:
Sep-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
apnair2002 is on a distinguished road

Great work guys... .

Old 02-23-2006, 11:35 AM
Priority Date
:
Jun-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Suggestion

A quick suggestion.

Can we remove the picture uptop? The clouds and silver lining. This is just MY feeling. It takes up too much good prime space uptop. If we really want that the left IV logo should be surrounded by a cloud and silver lining and move the middle and right body right up top. It is less scrolling and also BOTH the blogs and the recent forum postings can be seen.

Old 02-23-2006, 12:56 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Jun-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
virtual55 has a reputation beyond repute virtual55 has a reputation beyond repute virtual55 has a reputation beyond repute virtual55 has a reputation beyond repute virtual55 has a reputation beyond repute virtual55 has a reputation beyond repute virtual55 has a reputation beyond repute virtual55 has a reputation beyond repute virtual55 has a reputation beyond repute virtual55 has a reputation beyond repute virtual55 has a reputation beyond repute

Great Job Team IV.

Old 02-23-2006, 04:26 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-04
Category
:
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
admin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by eb3_nepa
A quick suggestion.

Can we remove the picture uptop? The clouds and silver lining. This is just MY feeling. It takes up too much good prime space uptop. If we really want that the left IV logo should be surrounded by a cloud and silver lining and move the middle and right body right up top. It is less scrolling and also BOTH the blogs and the recent forum postings can be seen.
Thanks for your suggestions.

Removing the picture might make the website look very "dense". While that may be good with many die hard members of our organization, that might turn away a few of the newcomers. So that is why, we have left them there.