Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2008, 05:50 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/05/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2007
Compare
pani_6 has much to be proud of pani_6 has much to be proud of pani_6 has much to be proud of pani_6 has much to be proud of pani_6 has much to be proud of pani_6 has much to be proud of pani_6 has much to be proud of pani_6 has much to be proud of pani_6 has much to be proud of
Default This is a good way to push for legal bill

Lets write to Rep Joe Lofgren ..that you got an inventory of houses and we are not given GC's to buy these homes..how unfair to the US housing market..

Looks like what Mr alberto Pinto has been suggessting all along is comming true today...

http://finance.yahoo.com/tech-ticker...LT,TOL,DHI,PHM
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 12-19-2008, 06:25 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/24/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Chiwere will become famous soon enough Chiwere will become famous soon enough

I am actually looking to sell mine - prospects of a layoff and not even 140 in sight.
if not sell foreclosure++;

Old 12-19-2008, 06:55 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Life2Live is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb I do have house on 6th year H1b donno what will happen

I do have house here and I am 6th year of H1B, I did appeal on my I-140. If that gets denied I have no option than going back. In that case I have to sell my house or file bankruptcy foreclosure +++.

"The world is a dangerous place to live...not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." - Albert Einstein

Old 12-19-2008, 07:09 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/10/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/18/2007
Compare
cygent has a reputation beyond repute cygent has a reputation beyond repute cygent has a reputation beyond repute cygent has a reputation beyond repute cygent has a reputation beyond repute cygent has a reputation beyond repute cygent has a reputation beyond repute cygent has a reputation beyond repute cygent has a reputation beyond repute cygent has a reputation beyond repute cygent has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Pleae digg this article...

All,

I have created DIGG article for this, Please digg it.

http://digg.com/business_finance/How...igrants_to_B_2

Add this/your comment that involve the backlogged legal community already working in the USA, instead of more H1's. Thank you!

Why is Gary looking outside of USA to tap potential home buyers? Just for folks who aren't aware - there are 500,000 high skilled legal immigrant already in USA who are waiting in queue for numbers of years to get their Permanent Residency. Thanks to the limited visa availability based on country chargeability (birth of applicant) and inefficiency of immigration system, these highly skilled, tax paying and law abiding immgrants are waiting for their Green Card (Permanent residency). Some of them have studied here, worked here for years and US is almost a second home to them. They are sitting on pile of cash, Yes - PILE OF HARD CASH. They wouldn't buy house or any big ticket items until they get Green card. Why not give these people, who are already part of our system, conditional Permanent Residency who buy houses. This will also get us immediately required cash and home inventory will go down as much as 300K at minimum. P.S. I AM TALKING ABOUT HIGH SKILLED LEGAL IMMGRANTS AND NOT ABOUT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.
U.S. STEM Graduate been here since 1997 | >$15k for GC w/no end in sight

"We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin, July 4th, 1776

Last edited by cygent; 12-19-2008 at 11:28 PM.