Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2009, 10:31 AM
Priority Date
:
Dec-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/20/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
pointlesswait is infamous around these parts pointlesswait is infamous around these parts pointlesswait is infamous around these parts pointlesswait is infamous around these parts pointlesswait is infamous around these parts pointlesswait is infamous around these parts pointlesswait is infamous around these parts pointlesswait is infamous around these parts
Default agree with ninja..

this is a bill that will never pass..
how will they ascertain the duration of stay of an illegal.. will they do carbondating and travel back in time..

I am not aganist illegals and the human factor here.. but there must be a differentiation between ppl who walk across the border vs. ppl who dont ..

I will be a million $ that this bill will be trashed...

CIR is only for makku's not for EB..we are screwed if this bill passes..

Quote:
Originally Posted by fromnaija View Post
I also read that section twice and I believe that is applies to anyone who has been here for 5 years - it does not distinguish whether legally or illegally.
There is nothing in the bill that increases employment based immigrant visas; even getting a non-immigrant work visa would be tougher than it currently is.
Most of the provisions of the bill would favor family based immigration.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote