Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2009, 05:56 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Feb-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
vbkris77 has a reputation beyond repute vbkris77 has a reputation beyond repute vbkris77 has a reputation beyond repute vbkris77 has a reputation beyond repute vbkris77 has a reputation beyond repute vbkris77 has a reputation beyond repute vbkris77 has a reputation beyond repute vbkris77 has a reputation beyond repute vbkris77 has a reputation beyond repute vbkris77 has a reputation beyond repute vbkris77 has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Out of Box thought - Admin Fix

Can we go after State dept to have them make an administrative fix to publish 2 sets of Visa dates, one for Visa posts and one for USCIS. CIS Dates to reflect their processing length and allow for an early AOS application..

Just thought.. Suggestions are welcome.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 02-11-2009, 06:28 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/05/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/27/2007
Compare
RNGC has much to be proud of RNGC has much to be proud of RNGC has much to be proud of RNGC has much to be proud of RNGC has much to be proud of RNGC has much to be proud of RNGC has much to be proud of RNGC has much to be proud of RNGC has much to be proud of RNGC has much to be proud of
Default dum it down please...

don't understand...dum it down please...
Attended the Advocacy days in DC - 2011

Old 02-11-2009, 06:29 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-05
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
wandmaker has a reputation beyond repute wandmaker has a reputation beyond repute wandmaker has a reputation beyond repute wandmaker has a reputation beyond repute wandmaker has a reputation beyond repute wandmaker has a reputation beyond repute wandmaker has a reputation beyond repute wandmaker has a reputation beyond repute wandmaker has a reputation beyond repute wandmaker has a reputation beyond repute wandmaker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkris77 View Post
Can we go after State dept to have them make an administrative fix to publish 2 sets of Visa dates, one for Visa posts and one for USCIS. CIS Dates to reflect their processing length and allow for an early AOS application..

Just thought.. Suggestions are welcome.
Visa Bulletin for AOS and CP are two different HTML pages already . Your idea will not fly. BTW, Update your IV tracker

Last edited by wandmaker; 02-11-2009 at 06:31 PM.

Old 02-11-2009, 06:36 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Feb-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
vbkris77 has a reputation beyond repute vbkris77 has a reputation beyond repute vbkris77 has a reputation beyond repute vbkris77 has a reputation beyond repute vbkris77 has a reputation beyond repute vbkris77 has a reputation beyond repute vbkris77 has a reputation beyond repute vbkris77 has a reputation beyond repute vbkris77 has a reputation beyond repute vbkris77 has a reputation beyond repute vbkris77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default More info

CIS is bound by law to not accept early AOS applications. It depends on State published visa dates. So if we can work with State dept to have them publish the dates for Visa posts for CP as they do today (Which is faster) and add CIS processing delay to the Dates and publish second set of dates for AOS which always be atleast 2 years or more added to current dates published by State.

This gives chance to people, who missed their chance to file in AOS in 2007 July. They can atleast get benefits of AC21 in this tough economy.