Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2006, 05:23 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
mdforgc is infamous around these parts
Default Spoke to Sen Schumers office

Hi Guys
Let me make this suggestion, instead of trying to organize statewide, organize aroound each of the senators offices in a state. In this way you can get more people to join as they ahve to travel only short distances to meet, and you can also make more of an impact by giving the senator input from multiple local offices instead of one central office.

I just met and spoke to Sen Schumers office locally and explained our problems, and showed our presentation, they said they will convey it to the senator. I urge you to do the same

Also start the process if meeting your hosue reps as well, as this would be crucial too, to get this thru

mdforgc
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 02-28-2006, 05:28 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability