Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2006, 05:34 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
wizard20740 has a spectacular aura about wizard20740 has a spectacular aura about wizard20740 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Contacting members who have not contributed so far

Is it possible to identify the members who have not contributed at all so far, and send them emails requesting them to contribute, atleast $20?
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 12-20-2006, 05:37 PM
Super Moderator
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation guests

What's Going On?
Currently Active Users: 243 (84 members and 159 guests)

as you see there are more "guests" than members

c'mon people, register, be members, add to the numbers and to the funds
standing on the sidelines will not help anyone....

Old 12-21-2006, 07:52 AM
Priority Date
:
Apr-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/25/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
anurakt has a spectacular aura about anurakt has a spectacular aura about anurakt has a spectacular aura about
Default ^^^^

Bump Bump Bump !!

Old 12-21-2006, 12:26 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/22/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/12/2007
Compare
amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by neelu
Hi IV members!

I know many of us have been toying with ideas to increase membership. I wanted to start a separate thread just to highlight the following idea - Every member bring one additional member to IV.

Specifically, these are the bullet points I suggest:

1. By December 31, each of you bring one member to IV.
If you really think about it, it is not a difficult task. Every one of us knows atleast one person stuck in GC process, that is talking conservatively. It takes less than 15 minutes to call one person and explain IVs efforts and request his/her support.

2. By January 15, each of us take responsibility to get the member we brought to IV to contribute to the cause. And I am not suggesting any particular amount.

3. Each of take responsibility in having them update their information on IV website, so that when the need arises, they can be contacted (for sending webfaxes etc. like last week).

Also, whenever you bring someone to IV, please post on this thread (it will encourage others). I feel this approach will work, if we keep this thread alive, and try to stick to the time deadline (deadlines might not have worked before, because they were too long term).

Also, please keep this thread on track, without any other discussions.

So IV'ers, lets add ONE member, and get ONE contribution!!!!

Thank you.
Neelu

===========
You can also use the tool
http://immigrationvoice.org/index.ph...ends&Itemid=55
to invite your friends
=========

If you have not helped bring atleast one member to this forum, stop. Make that call right now, help a friend register, explain and make them aware.
This is the homework before the holidays.

Old 12-21-2006, 02:24 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/02/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/30/2007
Compare
neelu is a splendid one to behold neelu is a splendid one to behold neelu is a splendid one to behold neelu is a splendid one to behold neelu is a splendid one to behold neelu is a splendid one to behold neelu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitjoey
If you have not helped bring atleast one member to this forum, stop. Make that call right now, help a friend register, explain and make them aware.
This is the homework before the holidays.

Thank you everyone, who has been trying so hard to keep this thread alive, active and on track.

I know we are nearing our self set deadline of Dec 31st to double our membership through the Add ONE Member campaign. The goal (15000 members) is no where in sight. But I am not worried. In fact, I am very much enthusiastic, because we were able to add a considerable number of members in the last week.

But we can do a lot better!!!

A IV update on another members only thread about opportunities in Jan and Feb, made me take time out from my very important work project and send this message out. We need to increase our membership NOW!

And the Add ONE Member campaign is the perfect vehicle.

Let each of us add one member. Also I suggest that one of us take the responsibility to PM online members and remind them to add ONE member (some of us just need a reminder).

Also, Pappu or Logiclife said that they would attach the Add ONE member campaign details in the IV newsletter. I think we should send the newsletter immediately to all current IV members.

Together we can achieve this very attainable goal of 15000 members by Dec 31st.

Thank you.

Old 12-21-2006, 02:42 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/25/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
anurakt has a spectacular aura about anurakt has a spectacular aura about anurakt has a spectacular aura about

Guys !!

I hope by today night I am poorer by 500$ bucks !! I hope....

Old 12-21-2006, 02:43 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/22/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/12/2007
Compare
amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anurakt
Guys !!

I hope by today night I am poorer by 500$ bucks !! I hope....
You will be, this group will pull through, and we will reach 50%. Thanks for your pledge.

Old 12-21-2006, 05:22 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/25/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare

This is my 10th Bump post on this forum !!

Old 12-21-2006, 06:06 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/22/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/12/2007
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by janakp
I think everyone is interested in fighting amongst themselves over I-485 instead of doing something for IV. They will never do any effort but will spend lot of time complaining and writing about their big ideas on the forums. I think moderators should not even respond to members that have not yet updated their profiles. This will compell everyone to update their profile. Membership is also not increasing. How many of us have used the invite your friend tool till now?
Exactly, well said. Thanks

Old 12-21-2006, 06:46 PM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute

A suggestion: this christmas, when you send greetings to your friends by email,
also send another mail using Invite a friend tool

http://immigrationvoice.org/index.ph...ends&Itemid=55

We need to have more members to succeed in the months ahead.

Old 12-22-2006, 02:20 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/02/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/30/2007
Compare
neelu is a splendid one to behold neelu is a splendid one to behold neelu is a splendid one to behold neelu is a splendid one to behold neelu is a splendid one to behold neelu is a splendid one to behold neelu is a splendid one to behold

Thank you for voicing support for the 485 filing proposal.

Please participate in the Add ONE Member campaign and contribute (even if it is a small amount).

Old 12-22-2006, 05:02 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/25/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare

Bump bump bump....

Old 12-23-2006, 01:42 AM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute

current score 7,737 members, we need 10,000 to win this match.

If we win this match we automatically qualify for the CIR championship!

Old 12-23-2006, 06:23 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/01/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
09/01/2005
Compare
WillIBLucky will become famous soon enough

What is CIR "championship"?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pappu
current score 7,737 members, we need 10,000 to win this match.

If we win this match we automatically qualify for the CIR championship!

Old 12-25-2006, 08:05 PM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare

I came across this and it seems one IV member has posted this
http://kcdesi.com/kcdesi/index.php?o...=_OGL_APPROVED
hope other members also do such efforts to help increase IV membership