Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2006, 05:56 PM
Super Moderator
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute
Smile IV campaign: $20/member marathon!

Dear friends,

The next session of congress is almost upon us. Nothing will be achieved without funds, please open your hearts and wallets and contribute now. Remember, we are in the fight of our lives, a half hearted effort will condemn us to more of the same.
Please contribute and post here to encourage others as well.
I have sent my third contribution of $100 a few minutes ago. Please join me.
With enough money and enough effort, not to mention excellent leadership, we will surely succeed.
Thank you all for heeding this appeal :-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by anurakt
Guys,
The collection so far shows 33.33% of the $60K target as of December 11th.
Friends I pledge a $500 donation as soon as the figures reaches 500 less than halfway ... i.e $29,500 and another again once the figure reaches 500 less of $60,000 i.e $59,500. Pappu or any of the core member please let me know once we touch this figures BY 31ST DECEMBER. Till then keep the marathon going.

LET'S SEE IF YOU GUYS CAN MAKE ME SHELL $1000 IN TOTAL.... :-))

Core members if need be , put my pledge on the main page... would like see if this forum has ba**s to make me shell out the $1000 bucks.....

MEMBERS ..YOU GOT TWO WEEKS TO SHOW SOME SPIRITS...CALL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILIES...LET'S SEE WHAT YOU CAN ACHEIVE .... I PERSONALLY BELEIVE THAT THIS WOULD BE A TESTIMONY OF OUR SPIRIT TO RESOLVE OUR ISSUE NEXT YEAR... IF YOU CAN MAKE THIS HAPPEN I AM 110% CERTAIN THAT WE WILL RESOLVE EVERYTHING NEXT YEAR....ELSE FORGET GREEN CARD .... PLEASE SIT AT HOME TILL YOUR HAIRS TURNED WHITE AND YOU NEED THOSE EXTRA SET OF TEETHS..... NO ONE CAN SAVE YOU....
CAN U TAKE THE CHALLENGE ?????
Quote:
Originally Posted by pappu
Another member from CA has joined this challange. The member has contacted me and I have spoken to the member. The member wants to stay as an annonymous donor. So far he has contributed $1500 over the past few months. This member has pledged to pitch in with some more money when the total contributions from other members reach the 30,000 & 60,000 dollar mark. Specifically, he will contribute $250 more when we get close to $30,000, and another $250 for the $60,000.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam2006
Default all my bonus is for IV
Dear Pappu
I have decided to put in all my bonus for IV
i dont make much as all the big folks but i intend to contribute much more then them

Last edited by pappu; 12-21-2006 at 03:39 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 12-18-2006, 06:03 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
mjdup has much to be proud of mjdup has much to be proud of mjdup has much to be proud of mjdup has much to be proud of mjdup has much to be proud of mjdup has much to be proud of mjdup has much to be proud of mjdup has much to be proud of
Default $20/member marathon !

I was discussing with another member about contribution.

We have around 7K + members and there are more joining so if we all go on a contribution of $20/member marathon with the target date as Jan 2, imagine the financial support core team would have to approach QGA for lobbying efforts. Congress's decision in Januray or February seems to be our best shot for relief with all problems.

So, let's do it, its just $20 before Jan.2 ! Please contribute,
thanks,

paskal> can you please change the thread title to "contribute just $20" or something catchy

Last edited by mjdup; 12-18-2006 at 06:09 PM.

Old 12-18-2006, 06:09 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
mjdup has much to be proud of mjdup has much to be proud of mjdup has much to be proud of mjdup has much to be proud of mjdup has much to be proud of mjdup has much to be proud of mjdup has much to be proud of mjdup has much to be proud of
Default just sent mine..

you can announce your contribution which just motivates others..thanks,

Old 12-18-2006, 06:10 PM
Super Moderator
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute
Default good idea

yup...that should be doable for all

$20 each person
more if you can
but do the 20!

Old 12-18-2006, 06:14 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
kvrr is a jewel in the rough kvrr is a jewel in the rough kvrr is a jewel in the rough

Contributed $100 again.

Old 12-18-2006, 06:14 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
ujjvalkoul will become famous soon enough

Mine sent via paypal.
$20/member drive is on.

Please change the name/title of this Thread

Old 12-18-2006, 06:17 PM
Super Moderator
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
Default i tried

not sure i succeeded
the title of my post changed
also the thread title has changed- guess someone else did it!

Old 12-18-2006, 06:17 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
ujjvalkoul will become famous soon enough

I wish this thread would reach 100 pages just like the one during the last days of the Lame Duck sessions when folks were jamming senator sessions' phone lines.

Old 12-18-2006, 06:19 PM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you very much for starting this campaign. After this was started, the drought for the past few days has ended and 4 members have contributed today till now. Thank you very much for starting this. We will be able to use all our resources in the coming months to get something done if we have sufficient funds that meet our target of 60K by December end. If all members get active, there is no doubt that we will succeed very soon.

Old 12-18-2006, 06:19 PM
Super Moderator
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
Default good start

we are off to a good start!
those reading- plesae join in.....!

Old 12-18-2006, 06:21 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Default thanks !

thanks, the title has changed...

I'm confident that this thread will beat the "lame duck phone jamming" session..go team..

Old 12-18-2006, 06:23 PM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute

paskal, ujjvalkaul, kvrr and Sriram Thank you very much for your contributions. We confirm the reciept.

Old 12-18-2006, 06:26 PM
Super Moderator
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
Default just do it!

almost 100 views and 4 contributions
c'mon people, we are better that that...right?

Old 12-18-2006, 06:31 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/05/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
anilsal has a reputation beyond repute anilsal has a reputation beyond repute anilsal has a reputation beyond repute anilsal has a reputation beyond repute anilsal has a reputation beyond repute anilsal has a reputation beyond repute anilsal has a reputation beyond repute anilsal has a reputation beyond repute anilsal has a reputation beyond repute anilsal has a reputation beyond repute anilsal has a reputation beyond repute

Also, can people update their information? If you have provided your email addresses as something like "aATaaaaa.com, abc@defgh.com", then shame on you.

If there is a legitimate reason to send emails to you from IV, why should it bounce? Also why are you scared to provide an email address to IV (it can be a yahoo, gmail, hotmail address too).
- Fight global warming/climate change.
(http://savetheplanet4kids.blogspot.com/)<=

Old 12-18-2006, 06:32 PM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare

One more recieved. Thank you aditya.