Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2007, 12:08 AM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
May-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/05/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
pdakwala will become famous soon enough pdakwala will become famous soon enough
Default New Year Resolution

Happy New year to all of you and your family from Immigration Voice. The year 2006 has end and we have achieved a lot. Following are some of the few important achievements.

1. Immigration Voice started with 10 members and today we are 7000+ members.
2. Immigration voice had zero dollar in its bank account. The founder and cofounders contributed funds and the funds started flowing slowly because of the key members like you.
3. Immigration Voice was able to hire the best lobbying firm in DC. Today there will be hardly any lawmaker who don't know about us.
4. Immigration Voice was successful in convincing and including the provisions in the CIR passed by Senate.

There are number of other things that we have achieved. CIR did not passed and that is different story as far as future is concerned. Time has come and we remember the lessons learned during 2006 and translat those lessons learned into a better tomorrow. We thank everyone for your continued support and ask you all to continue the hard work. The core team was able to work only because of your trust and your confidence in us.

You all will be making the new year resolution. We request everyone to make sure that you include working towards green card as the top priority and include it in your New Year Resolution list.

Wishing you and your loved ones a happy new year.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 01-01-2007, 12:53 AM
Priority Date
:
Aug-03
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Satya_Baba is on a distinguished road
Default Wish You All Happy & Prosperous New Year

My Dear Friends, Brothers and Sisters.

Year 2007 is going to be the good year and everybody who faced lots of Problems regarding Immigration will be removed. Try to be sincere and open hearted. Help your friends when in need.

WISH YOU ALL HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2007.

Enjoy!

Old 01-01-2007, 12:54 AM
Priority Date
:
Feb-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/10/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/12/2007
Compare
breddy2000 is infamous around these parts breddy2000 is infamous around these parts breddy2000 is infamous around these parts breddy2000 is infamous around these parts breddy2000 is infamous around these parts breddy2000 is infamous around these parts breddy2000 is infamous around these parts breddy2000 is infamous around these parts breddy2000 is infamous around these parts breddy2000 is infamous around these parts breddy2000 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdakwala
Happy New year to all of you and your family from Immigration Voice. The year 2006 has end and we have achieved a lot. Following are some of the few important achievements.

1. Immigration Voice started with 10 members and today we are 7000+ members.
2. Immigration voice had zero dollar in its bank account. The founder and cofounders contributed funds and the funds started flowing slowly because of the key members like you.
3. Immigration Voice was able to hire the best lobbying firm in DC. Today there will be hardly any lawmaker who don't know about us.
4. Immigration Voice was successful in convincing and including the provisions in the CIR passed by Senate.

There are number of other things that we have achieved. CIR did not passed and that is different story as far as future is concerned. Time has come and we remember the lessons learned during 2006 and translat those lessons learned into a better tomorrow. We thank everyone for your continued support and ask you all to continue the hard work. The core team was able to work only because of your trust and your confidence in us.

You all will be making the new year resolution. We request everyone to make sure that you include working towards green card as the top priority and include it in your New Year Resolution list.

Wishing you and your loved ones a happy new year.

WISHING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY A HAPPY AND A FABULOUS NEW YEAR. HOPEFULLY THIS YEAR BRINGS IN SOME GOOD NEWS .....

Old 01-01-2007, 01:01 AM
Priority Date
:
Apr-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/25/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
anurakt has a spectacular aura about anurakt has a spectacular aura about anurakt has a spectacular aura about

2007 WILL BE THE MIRACLE YEAR

Contributed so far : $1100
Current Contribution : $100 per month
Pledge : Will donate $500 if we meet the following targets 20$ of 200 and 50$ 100 and 100$ 20 members.

Old 01-01-2007, 01:37 AM
Priority Date
:
Sep-05
Category
:
Others
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
go_gc_way is on a distinguished road

Friends,

Best Wishes to you in the New Year ahead !

Happy New Year !

Old 01-01-2007, 09:51 AM
Priority Date
:
Sep-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/01/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
pcs has a reputation beyond repute pcs has a reputation beyond repute pcs has a reputation beyond repute pcs has a reputation beyond repute pcs has a reputation beyond repute pcs has a reputation beyond repute pcs has a reputation beyond repute pcs has a reputation beyond repute pcs has a reputation beyond repute pcs has a reputation beyond repute pcs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Can you offer optional automatic monthly contribtion for willing members

Guys,

Many of us are lazy to send the money. Can you please start an option so that we can choose an amount to get charged automatically. Even a small amount of $10 / month by 2000 members will create a good amount.

Have a great 2007

Old 01-01-2007, 10:39 AM
Priority Date
:
Sep-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/15/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/25/2007
Compare
ksircar is a glorious beacon of light ksircar is a glorious beacon of light ksircar is a glorious beacon of light ksircar is a glorious beacon of light ksircar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcs
Guys,

Many of us are lazy to send the money. Can you please start an option so that we can choose an amount to get charged automatically. Even a small amount of $10 / month by 2000 members will create a good amount.

Have a great 2007

If you are really interested, you may set up automatic monthly payment thru your bank's Bill Payment feature.

Wish you all a very happy New Year.

Old 01-01-2007, 11:35 AM
Priority Date
:
Sep-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
we_can is on a distinguished road
Smile Happy New Year

I have a good feeling that this year is going to be the one where we will achieve our goals.
Pledging support to IV and all of the great efforts.
A very very Happy New Year to every one of you who stand up in this wonderful effort.