Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2012, 01:09 PM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcindia123 View Post
Completed AI for today !
Quote:
Originally Posted by hello View Post
I agree there is no solution for EB3 even if HR 3012 passes it won't be a big change.But ask this to EB3 people what have they done for their problem?The answer is nothing,I know lot of EB3 folks they are not involved in action items,even repeatedly told,they are just waiting for something to happen so that they will be current.IV started an initiative in 2010,file I485 if PD is not current.We wanted 5000 folks but after running this campaign for almot a year we ended up with less than 2000 folks.Do you thing only 2000 folks are affected?That is an admin fix and in my view that is the only fix which can really help EB3 category,so that they can have EAD's.If you guys are realy interested I am with you and we can talk to the core team regarding that but I don't know if we should start that now as HR 3012 is in progress.I hope Pappu can comment on it.
Thanks All
2 years ago there was a golden window of opportunity to work on ' applying 485 ' fix. It would have helped everyone in eb2 and eb3 and all countries. Eb3 folks have long wait times and those after 2007 priority dates would have benefitted the most. And this number is certainly more than 1,500 that voted on that thread. These windows of opportunities do not last forever. And people need to seize that moment and support it.

We have a golden opportunity with hr3012 right now. Each one of us that benefits from it needs to whole heatedly support it. We should not have couple hundred folks doing contribution and simple action items like clicking button and sending emails when asked via many newsletters and forum posts. The success of any effort is in our hands. We can either choose to sit back , give ideas and expert feedback on forums, criticise what is being done, fight with others, ... Or simply roll up the sleeves and get things done. IV is each one of us and not just the core team. We should Take it upon ourselves to get things done by supporting this effort. This is our work and no outsider should be expected to do our work for us.

At this time the best bet for eb3 is hr3012. There is lot of continuous lobbying going on. This effort is not in media and other so called websites that claim to have inside information. Because such discussions are not posted folks actually involved. When we have something to make public we will do so. At this time the bill is in a good place and needs tons of support from each member reading this post. More support is directly proportional to more resources we can put to advocate aggressively each day. Bills take time and we are lucky to have things moving smoothly till now. Please take a moment of your time to do action items everyday and contribute to this effort if you have not till now. We ideally want each one of our members to sign up for monthly contributions. $25 is a very small amount per month compared to the kind of result we want to achieve.

Have faith and persistence and we will succeed.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Mailing List

===================
I do not give legal advice. You can pay and get it from Lawyers. Just show me some love and click the links above to help ImmigrationVoice any way you choose.
-----------

Last edited by pappu; 02-22-2012 at 01:12 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-22-2012, 01:34 PM
Priority Date
:
May-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
dts has a reputation beyond repute dts has a reputation beyond repute dts has a reputation beyond repute dts has a reputation beyond repute dts has a reputation beyond repute dts has a reputation beyond repute dts has a reputation beyond repute dts has a reputation beyond repute dts has a reputation beyond repute dts has a reputation beyond repute dts has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pappu View Post
2 years ago there was a golden window of opportunity to work on ' applying 485 ' fix. It would have helped everyone in eb2 and eb3 and all countries. Eb3 folks have long wait times and those after 2007 priority dates would have benefitted the most. And this number is certainly more than 1,500 that voted on that thread. These windows of opportunities do not last forever. And people need to seize that moment and support it.

We have a golden opportunity with hr3012 right now. Each one of us that benefits from it needs to whole heatedly support it. We should not have couple hundred folks doing contribution and simple action items like clicking button and sending emails when asked via many newsletters and forum posts. The success of any effort is in our hands. We can either choose to sit back , give ideas and expert feedback on forums, criticise what is being done, fight with others, ... Or simply roll up the sleeves and get things done. IV is each one of us and not just the core team. We should Take it upon ourselves to get things done by supporting this effort. This is our work and no outsider should be expected to do our work for us.

At this time the best bet for eb3 is hr3012. There is lot of continuous lobbying going on. This effort is not in media and other so called websites that claim to have inside information. Because such discussions are not posted folks actually involved. When we have something to make public we will do so. At this time the bill is in a good place and needs tons of support from each member reading this post. More support is directly proportional to more resources we can put to advocate aggressively each day. Bills take time and we are lucky to have things moving smoothly till now. Please take a moment of your time to do action items everyday and contribute to this effort if you have not till now. We ideally want each one of our members to sign up for monthly contributions. $25 is a very small amount per month compared to the kind of result we want to achieve.

Thanks Pappu for encouraging update.
Let us choose Option 2 from his quote:
" We can either choose to sit back , give ideas and expert feedback on forums, criticise what is being done, fight with others, ... Or simply roll up the sleeves and get things done."

Let us contact at least one new person everyday to bring them on IV action Item.
This bill will definitely pass if everyone works wholeheartedly.

Old 02-22-2012, 02:02 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
jazzyjatt has a reputation beyond repute jazzyjatt has a reputation beyond repute jazzyjatt has a reputation beyond repute jazzyjatt has a reputation beyond repute jazzyjatt has a reputation beyond repute jazzyjatt has a reputation beyond repute jazzyjatt has a reputation beyond repute jazzyjatt has a reputation beyond repute jazzyjatt has a reputation beyond repute jazzyjatt has a reputation beyond repute jazzyjatt has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Lets do it !!!

Did the AI for today. Already signed up for the 6 months contribution. Go IV !!!

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-22-2012, 02:14 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
srij has a reputation beyond repute srij has a reputation beyond repute srij has a reputation beyond repute srij has a reputation beyond repute srij has a reputation beyond repute srij has a reputation beyond repute srij has a reputation beyond repute srij has a reputation beyond repute srij has a reputation beyond repute srij has a reputation beyond repute srij has a reputation beyond repute
Default Let's keep it going!

Signed up for 6 month $25 recurring contribution. This is in addition to $400 contributed already. Will reach out to more folks. Come on guys, let's get this done. 3012 in 2012.

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-22-2012, 02:28 PM
Priority Date
:
May-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
dts has a reputation beyond repute dts has a reputation beyond repute dts has a reputation beyond repute dts has a reputation beyond repute dts has a reputation beyond repute dts has a reputation beyond repute dts has a reputation beyond repute dts has a reputation beyond repute dts has a reputation beyond repute dts has a reputation beyond repute dts has a reputation beyond repute

Done AI today..

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-22-2012, 02:43 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
gcindia123 has a reputation beyond repute gcindia123 has a reputation beyond repute gcindia123 has a reputation beyond repute gcindia123 has a reputation beyond repute gcindia123 has a reputation beyond repute gcindia123 has a reputation beyond repute gcindia123 has a reputation beyond repute gcindia123 has a reputation beyond repute gcindia123 has a reputation beyond repute gcindia123 has a reputation beyond repute gcindia123 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Everyone,

I joined this forum last week. I started doing the AI from today. I signed up for the 6 months recurring contribution today. Go IV !!!

Hello Admin

Can you please give me the confirmation for my recurring amount.

Thanks,
gcindia123.

Old 02-22-2012, 02:45 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/29/2007
Compare
vazhippokkan has a reputation beyond repute vazhippokkan has a reputation beyond repute vazhippokkan has a reputation beyond repute vazhippokkan has a reputation beyond repute vazhippokkan has a reputation beyond repute vazhippokkan has a reputation beyond repute vazhippokkan has a reputation beyond repute vazhippokkan has a reputation beyond repute vazhippokkan has a reputation beyond repute vazhippokkan has a reputation beyond repute vazhippokkan has a reputation beyond repute

Donated $200 today for HR3012...

6 out of 6 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-22-2012, 05:18 PM
Priority Date
:
May-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/10/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/20/2012
Compare
vdlrao has a reputation beyond repute vdlrao has a reputation beyond repute vdlrao has a reputation beyond repute vdlrao has a reputation beyond repute vdlrao has a reputation beyond repute vdlrao has a reputation beyond repute vdlrao has a reputation beyond repute vdlrao has a reputation beyond repute vdlrao has a reputation beyond repute vdlrao has a reputation beyond repute vdlrao has a reputation beyond repute

Schumer presses ahead in E-3 visa negotiations

Old 02-22-2012, 05:44 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/20/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/20/2007
Compare
sanju_dba has a reputation beyond repute sanju_dba has a reputation beyond repute sanju_dba has a reputation beyond repute sanju_dba has a reputation beyond repute sanju_dba has a reputation beyond repute sanju_dba has a reputation beyond repute sanju_dba has a reputation beyond repute sanju_dba has a reputation beyond repute sanju_dba has a reputation beyond repute sanju_dba has a reputation beyond repute sanju_dba has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pappu View Post

Done!
$25 6Months Subscription#S-8R910441V2738173X

Old 02-22-2012, 05:48 PM
Priority Date
:
May-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/26/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/04/2007
Compare
makunur has a reputation beyond repute makunur has a reputation beyond repute makunur has a reputation beyond repute makunur has a reputation beyond repute makunur has a reputation beyond repute makunur has a reputation beyond repute makunur has a reputation beyond repute makunur has a reputation beyond repute makunur has a reputation beyond repute makunur has a reputation beyond repute makunur has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the update, contributed $100. Transaction ID 5JK459964B953790U

Old 02-22-2012, 08:23 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
gcindia123 has a reputation beyond repute gcindia123 has a reputation beyond repute gcindia123 has a reputation beyond repute gcindia123 has a reputation beyond repute gcindia123 has a reputation beyond repute gcindia123 has a reputation beyond repute gcindia123 has a reputation beyond repute gcindia123 has a reputation beyond repute gcindia123 has a reputation beyond repute gcindia123 has a reputation beyond repute gcindia123 has a reputation beyond repute

Transaction ID # 7NW8212322437154C.
Signed up for 6 month $25 recurring contribution.

Thanks,
gcindia123.

Old 02-22-2012, 09:16 PM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Apr-09
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/31/2012
Compare
The Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute The Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute The Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute The Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute The Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute The Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute The Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute The Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute The Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute The Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute The Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Donations

Please do share about your donations on our facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Support.HR3012 and encourage others to do the same.

Thank you for your support.

Old 02-22-2012, 09:22 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
abe1 is a splendid one to behold abe1 is a splendid one to behold abe1 is a splendid one to behold abe1 is a splendid one to behold abe1 is a splendid one to behold abe1 is a splendid one to behold abe1 is a splendid one to behold
Default Old wine in a new bottle

Senator Grassley says this a time of historically high unemployment in U.S. and hence this is not good time to enact any reforms to fix the flawed immigration laws. What the Senator does not realize is that most of the people whom are the most disadvantaged by the decade long wait for green card came to U.S. when the country was going through historically high economic prosperity. We worked through the boom and bust and are now helping the economy to recover. We were discriminated then and are discriminated now. This is just a different excuse.

Old 02-23-2012, 06:43 AM
Priority Date
:
Apr-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/17/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
vsrinir has a reputation beyond repute vsrinir has a reputation beyond repute vsrinir has a reputation beyond repute vsrinir has a reputation beyond repute vsrinir has a reputation beyond repute vsrinir has a reputation beyond repute vsrinir has a reputation beyond repute vsrinir has a reputation beyond repute vsrinir has a reputation beyond repute vsrinir has a reputation beyond repute vsrinir has a reputation beyond repute
Default Completed AI for Today

Completed AI for Today

Old 02-23-2012, 07:04 AM
Priority Date
:
Jul-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/26/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/28/2007
Compare
madhu345 has a reputation beyond repute madhu345 has a reputation beyond repute madhu345 has a reputation beyond repute madhu345 has a reputation beyond repute madhu345 has a reputation beyond repute madhu345 has a reputation beyond repute madhu345 has a reputation beyond repute madhu345 has a reputation beyond repute madhu345 has a reputation beyond repute madhu345 has a reputation beyond repute madhu345 has a reputation beyond repute
Post Ai

Completed AI for Today