Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2012, 01:51 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/27/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/27/2007
Compare
gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iv_gc View Post
Guys, i believe the news of of Senator Grassley lifing the hold is true. When you call the Senator's office, his staff will only tell you the confirmed news, they can't tell you anything which is not officially released.

Some immigration attorney should be able to get information because of their connections and their name.

Use you common sense before making the calls. I see lot of people are making calls.
Totally agree. What is the point of calling? Some stupid secretary who has no friggin clue is going to answer your call and is going to parrot what she is told.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-06-2012, 02:03 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
RohitSharma has a reputation beyond repute RohitSharma has a reputation beyond repute RohitSharma has a reputation beyond repute RohitSharma has a reputation beyond repute RohitSharma has a reputation beyond repute RohitSharma has a reputation beyond repute RohitSharma has a reputation beyond repute RohitSharma has a reputation beyond repute RohitSharma has a reputation beyond repute RohitSharma has a reputation beyond repute RohitSharma has a reputation beyond repute

It is 100% error. There's only one article which mentions about Hold removal that too vaguely as if it is a small thing. I am sure that reporter didn't know what he was writing, he might have confused HR3012 with something else. If Grasseley had removed the hold, you would have heard it in 100 different publications..When it will, It will be big News.

Old 06-06-2012, 02:10 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute
Default Edu Kondala Vada Venkataramana Govinda Govinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibliophile2020 View Post
I am pledgin $116 to IV and $116 to Tirupati Balaji if HR 3012 passes senate
Edu Kondala Vada Venkataramana Govinda Govinda.:-)

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-06-2012, 02:12 PM
Banned
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sanju22577 has much to be proud of sanju22577 has much to be proud of sanju22577 has much to be proud of sanju22577 has much to be proud of sanju22577 has much to be proud of sanju22577 has much to be proud of sanju22577 has much to be proud of sanju22577 has much to be proud of sanju22577 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravitation View Post
I just called Senator Grassley's DC office and spoke to an aid. I was told that the news report was faulty and the hold is still in place.

Let this rumor come to the rest.

Somebody please contact the report and inform her/him of the error.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanju22577 View Post
what somebody ? u already called Grassely's office. and understand fault of report. then u can call the Reporter same way with same curiosity , and notice this error.
:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravitation View Post
My primary focus was on the finding the truth behind the report, which I did. We can share the tasks. If you're too lazy to do something, at least don't make immature posts. If you're looking for a flame war... I shall be very happy to give you one and put you in your place.

You can't put me in Hell.......... So I don't worry

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-06-2012, 02:34 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
RohitSharma has a reputation beyond repute RohitSharma has a reputation beyond repute RohitSharma has a reputation beyond repute RohitSharma has a reputation beyond repute RohitSharma has a reputation beyond repute RohitSharma has a reputation beyond repute RohitSharma has a reputation beyond repute RohitSharma has a reputation beyond repute RohitSharma has a reputation beyond repute RohitSharma has a reputation beyond repute RohitSharma has a reputation beyond repute

It's like people frantically looking for the News if Rahul baba really got entangled in his pajama's nada, slipped and broke his a.ss..It's a national News it'll be in the Headlines.

Old 06-06-2012, 02:36 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
WanaGreen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RohitSharma View Post
It is 100% error. There's only one article which mentions about Hold removal that too vaguely as if it is a small thing. I am sure that reporter didn't know what he was writing, he might have confused HR3012 with something else. If Grasseley had removed the hold, you would have heard it in 100 different publications..When it will, It will be big News.

If Sen Grassley really lifted the hold(+vely yes) and the Bill goes to Senate for voting ,Is Irish E3 visa sailing with 3012 ?

Old 06-06-2012, 03:02 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/26/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
psychedelicNerd has a reputation beyond repute psychedelicNerd has a reputation beyond repute psychedelicNerd has a reputation beyond repute psychedelicNerd has a reputation beyond repute psychedelicNerd has a reputation beyond repute psychedelicNerd has a reputation beyond repute psychedelicNerd has a reputation beyond repute psychedelicNerd has a reputation beyond repute psychedelicNerd has a reputation beyond repute psychedelicNerd has a reputation beyond repute psychedelicNerd has a reputation beyond repute
Default Let IV confirm

Please let someone from IV Core confirm. The stir up and the commotion news like these cause, even when they are out of error, projects very wrongly as a whole. Let IV core confirm if any of this is true. I am sure when the news is official, there would be no doubts what so ever.

Old 06-06-2012, 03:41 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB1C
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/25/2013
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
12/25/2013
Compare
go_guy123 has a reputation beyond repute go_guy123 has a reputation beyond repute go_guy123 has a reputation beyond repute go_guy123 has a reputation beyond repute go_guy123 has a reputation beyond repute go_guy123 has a reputation beyond repute go_guy123 has a reputation beyond repute go_guy123 has a reputation beyond repute go_guy123 has a reputation beyond repute go_guy123 has a reputation beyond repute go_guy123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WanaGreen View Post
If Sen Grassley really lifted the hold(+vely yes) and the Bill goes to Senate for voting ,Is Irish E3 visa sailing with 3012 ?
I dont know about Irish Visa but Israel E visa has already sailed through both Senate and Congress and is at President's desk who I am sure will sign soon.

Old 06-06-2012, 03:54 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
deepakmurthy is on a distinguished road
Default S.3217 in House today

06/06/2012: House Bi-Partisan Companion Bill, H.R. 5893, to the Senate "Startup Act 2.0," S.3217 ,Introduced in the House Today

Report indicates that this bill, H.R. 5893, was introduced today by Republicans Michael Grimm (N.Y.), with the Republican co-sponsores Kevin Yoder (Kan.), Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) and Robert Dold (Ill.), and Democrat co-sponsors Loretta Sanchez (Calif.), Russ Carnahan (Mo.) and Jared Polis (Colo.). This bill contains elimination of per country limit to the employment-based immigration from the current immigration statute. For the details of Senate version, please read back our report of 05/23/2012.

Some positive signs.

Old 06-06-2012, 03:58 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-11
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sundarvap is just really nice sundarvap is just really nice sundarvap is just really nice sundarvap is just really nice sundarvap is just really nice

The hold was lifted on Irish Bill not on 3012. Not sure how 3012 will be benefited , as many claim Irish bill has the removing per country cap , but senator saying other way , not really sure the fate of 3012.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-07-2012, 12:15 AM
Banned
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sanju22577 has much to be proud of sanju22577 has much to be proud of sanju22577 has much to be proud of sanju22577 has much to be proud of sanju22577 has much to be proud of sanju22577 has much to be proud of sanju22577 has much to be proud of sanju22577 has much to be proud of sanju22577 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

anyway POLITICO's news true/false
eliminate the per-country numerical limitation for employment-based immigration should be passed before labor Day:

Hallelujah...................

Old 06-07-2012, 08:31 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/16/2007
Compare
Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute
Default IRISH Bill ??

S.1983 or S.2005.Remember if hold on S.2005 is lifted then no use for us.
We need S.1983 or HR 3012.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundarvap View Post
The hold was lifted on Irish Bill not on 3012. Not sure how 3012 will be benefited , as many claim Irish bill has the removing per country cap , but senator saying other way , not really sure the fate of 3012.

Old 06-08-2012, 01:16 PM
Priority Date
:
May-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
dts has a reputation beyond repute dts has a reputation beyond repute dts has a reputation beyond repute dts has a reputation beyond repute dts has a reputation beyond repute dts has a reputation beyond repute dts has a reputation beyond repute dts has a reputation beyond repute dts has a reputation beyond repute dts has a reputation beyond repute dts has a reputation beyond repute
Default This can mount pressure on Senators to act on H.R.3012

Friends,

Please tweet/share below link /news to Senators ( Grassley, Herry Reid, Mccain, Scott Brown, Chuck schummer and Senators to your state) and on facebooks.

This can build up pressure on Senators to quickly act on H.R.3012

Blueseed Builds Floating Office For Tech Startups - Smb - Services - Informationweek

Old 06-08-2012, 02:29 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/20/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/20/2007
Compare
sanju_dba has a reputation beyond repute sanju_dba has a reputation beyond repute sanju_dba has a reputation beyond repute sanju_dba has a reputation beyond repute sanju_dba has a reputation beyond repute sanju_dba has a reputation beyond repute sanju_dba has a reputation beyond repute sanju_dba has a reputation beyond repute sanju_dba has a reputation beyond repute sanju_dba has a reputation beyond repute sanju_dba has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dts View Post
Friends,

Please tweet/share below link /news to Senators ( Grassley, Herry Reid, Mccain, Scott Brown, Chuck schummer and Senators to your state) and on facebooks.

This can build up pressure on Senators to quickly act on H.R.3012

Blueseed Builds Floating Office For Tech Startups - Smb - Services - Informationweek
ridiculous idea, and if forwarded to senators, will reveal your ignorance, and will become a timely joke.

Old 06-08-2012, 02:58 PM
Priority Date
:
May-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
dts has a reputation beyond repute dts has a reputation beyond repute dts has a reputation beyond repute dts has a reputation beyond repute dts has a reputation beyond repute dts has a reputation beyond repute dts has a reputation beyond repute dts has a reputation beyond repute dts has a reputation beyond repute dts has a reputation beyond repute dts has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanju_dba View Post
ridiculous idea, and if forwarded to senators, will reveal your ignorance, and will become a timely joke.
Can you pls. explain why? may be you are right but want to know why it is not good idea.