Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2007, 08:35 PM
Super Moderator
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute
Default MN- Midwest Chapter : Important

Dear MN-Midwest friends,

Hope you are all having a very happy new year. Thank you for your participation in the back to back conference calls in the last week of December, we had almost 20 members online, including some new members.
Let me also apologise for being away these last few days- life seemed to catch up and other occupations and preoccupations demanded attention!
We had the opportunity to discuss some significant goals for our chapter, designed to support IV's overall thrust. Some members came forward and volunteered for specific tasks as well. I have been amiss in distributing some of the information I have received since, but I intend to redress that asap. Those of you that have sent me your contact information, expect to see mail soon with some letter templates/powerpoints, articles and member info. Those who have not sent their info, please do so now.
Plesae also express yourself on the following idea- creating a yahoo/gmail group e mail for members so that communication can be accomplished in one shot.
Hopefully everyone continues to be active recruiting new members and donating to IV. A special thanks to our friends from CA, GA and MA who joined the cow belt folks for a pow-wow.
news today is encouraging, the democrats era is underway and goals posted on IV forums suggest CIR is on the agenda. A spew of immigrant friendly articles is hitting the press and a new Duke study is being highlighted on CNN.
NPR is reporting that Rep Barney Frank has offered industry a quid pro quo- if they support the Democrat goals of higher minimum wage and tougher labor standards, they will in turn receive support for their priorities including immigration!
Hope to hear from you all soon...here's to a happ-ier (greener!) 2007!
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 01-05-2007, 11:57 AM
Priority Date
:
Feb-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/05/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
anilsal has a reputation beyond repute anilsal has a reputation beyond repute anilsal has a reputation beyond repute anilsal has a reputation beyond repute anilsal has a reputation beyond repute anilsal has a reputation beyond repute anilsal has a reputation beyond repute anilsal has a reputation beyond repute anilsal has a reputation beyond repute anilsal has a reputation beyond repute anilsal has a reputation beyond repute

You left IL out of ur list. Anyway, your wish of a "Greener" 2007 forced us to forgive u. Kidding.

Midwest chapters have to work together.
- Fight global warming/climate change.
(http://savetheplanet4kids.blogspot.com/)<=

Old 01-05-2007, 12:46 PM
Super Moderator
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Il

I didn't!
I think of IL as the midwest :-)

But thanks to you guys for being there, we appreciate it....

Old 01-08-2007, 02:51 AM
Super Moderator
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
Default e mail group

Friendly reminder:

Folks we now have a MN-Midwestern members e mail group
membership is by invitation only
resources have been posted on the group site.
If you have not forwarded your e mail id to me, please do so asap.

Thanks!

Old 01-08-2007, 01:00 PM
Super Moderator
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
Default contact info

/\/\/\/\/\

to those of you still standing by
ned your contact info
our mail group is up...and will be running...

To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and not worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest!
Don't be afraid to try something new, remember amateurs built the ark and professionals the Titanic!

Old 01-18-2007, 02:10 AM
Super Moderator
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
Default mail group

Members from MN and the Midwest or others interested in coordinating activities are invited to join our mailing list.
Please send me your e mail via private message to receive an invitation
Access to the web page and resources is limited to members.
Thanks!

To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and not worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest!
Don't be afraid to try something new, remember amateurs built the ark and professionals the Titanic!

Old 01-18-2007, 02:55 PM
Super Moderator
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
Default looking for enthusiasm....

/\/\/\/\

Members from MN and the Midwest or others interested in coordinating activities are invited to join our mailing list.
Please send me your e mail via private message to receive an invitation
Access to the web page and resources is limited to members.
Thanks!