Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2012, 11:52 AM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Support IV By filing your 2011 Tax Return through CPAAUDITORS.COM

Support Immigration Voice
By filing your 2011 Tax Return through CPAAUDITORS.COM

Immigration Voice has made arrangements for its members to prepare and file 2012 tax return with the help of CPA Auditor.

Immigration Voice has a special association with CPA Auditor which means that we receive 30% of the net sales value of any work done by CPA Auditor for you. This way, you’ll help the organization as you file your tax returns.

Just go to CPA Auditor CPAAuditor.com and you’ll be taken to our own CPA Auditor where you will find all the information about the services offered by them. By the way don’t forget to tell your friends and family.

Note: PLEASE MAKE SURE TO ONLY USE THE WEBSITE CPAAUDITOR.COM AND PAY BY CLICKING PAYPAL BUTTON ON http://www.cpaauditor.com/Buy.html FOR IV TO GET 30% OF NET SALES. DO NOT PAY CPA DIRECTLY.

Last edited by pappu; 03-10-2012 at 11:58 AM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

3 out of 7 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-26-2012, 06:48 AM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute

Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.