Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2012, 11:23 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-10
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/08/2010
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
03/30/2012
Compare
i_my_Voice has a reputation beyond repute i_my_Voice has a reputation beyond repute i_my_Voice has a reputation beyond repute i_my_Voice has a reputation beyond repute i_my_Voice has a reputation beyond repute i_my_Voice has a reputation beyond repute i_my_Voice has a reputation beyond repute i_my_Voice has a reputation beyond repute i_my_Voice has a reputation beyond repute i_my_Voice has a reputation beyond repute i_my_Voice has a reputation beyond repute

Well said IPL Mumbai Team Hero "Mr Rohit Sharma"... - no body is bombarding Mr. Greg. The 20 people whom you quoted in your message are just trying to put the right picture in front of Mr Greg. I know Mr Greg supports HR 3012 and for some reason he is disappointed with Senator Grassley but the truth is - we really need to audit those employers who misuse H-1B's.
Bookmark and Share Compare

Old 06-27-2012, 11:32 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-10
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/08/2010
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
03/30/2012
Compare
i_my_Voice has a reputation beyond repute i_my_Voice has a reputation beyond repute i_my_Voice has a reputation beyond repute i_my_Voice has a reputation beyond repute i_my_Voice has a reputation beyond repute i_my_Voice has a reputation beyond repute i_my_Voice has a reputation beyond repute i_my_Voice has a reputation beyond repute i_my_Voice has a reputation beyond repute i_my_Voice has a reputation beyond repute i_my_Voice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_my_Voice View Post
Well said IPL Mumbai Team Hero "Mr Rohit Sharma"... - no body is bombarding Mr. Greg. The 20 people whom you quoted in your message are just trying to put the right picture in front of Mr Greg. I know Mr Greg supports HR 3012 and for some reason he is disappointed with Senator Grassley but the truth is - we really need to audit those employers who misuse H-1B's.
I am not a fan of senator Grassley but of course, I don't hate him. Everyone here at this forum knows how companies manupulate the visa types/proceses. Folks come on B1 Visa while it should be H-1B....Why?!? If you don't know it, you need to do little more reasearch. I am sorry if i sounded mean in anyways but this additional so called "negitiation clause" from senator Grassley - we all need this my frined because we all are future US citizens...So adding this extra clause per Grassley is a win-win situation for everyone...Sorry if i hurt anyone but i just LOVE this clause and the whole credit goes to the IV leadership......Fantabulous job Aman and team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-27-2012, 11:55 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Nov-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/05/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
bigboy007 has a reputation beyond repute bigboy007 has a reputation beyond repute bigboy007 has a reputation beyond repute bigboy007 has a reputation beyond repute bigboy007 has a reputation beyond repute bigboy007 has a reputation beyond repute bigboy007 has a reputation beyond repute bigboy007 has a reputation beyond repute bigboy007 has a reputation beyond repute bigboy007 has a reputation beyond repute bigboy007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pappu View Post
Guys, second round of action item is coming up. Those of you whose company is not in the list published today need to roll up their sleeves and get more companies to sign up. The new petition will open up soon. In the meantime please get ready for it.
Pappu, how much of lead time we might have this time atleast 1 week ?

Old 06-28-2012, 07:02 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sharmagaurav has much to be proud of sharmagaurav has much to be proud of sharmagaurav has much to be proud of sharmagaurav has much to be proud of sharmagaurav has much to be proud of sharmagaurav has much to be proud of sharmagaurav has much to be proud of sharmagaurav has much to be proud of sharmagaurav has much to be proud of sharmagaurav has much to be proud of
Default To administrators

To administrators of this forum,

I don't know why you have deleted my post and have given me negative points but just
wanted to let you all know that I posted that link because many people have asked about the
proposed changes and if you didn't want me to post the link you could have send me a message to explain the reason why that post was not appropriate then delete the post instead
giving me negative points and delete post without any reason.

Thank you

Old 06-28-2012, 07:57 AM
Priority Date
:
Jul-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/12/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/18/2007
Compare
pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Admin can delete any post

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharmagaurav View Post

I don't know why you have deleted my post and have given me negative points but just
wanted to let you all know that I posted that link because many people have asked about the
proposed changes and if you didn't want me to post the link you could have send me a message to explain the reason why that post was not appropriate then delete the post instead

Thank you
When you join any forum, admin has the right to delete the post for the benefit of forum community and for the cause they have formed the forum. My posts were also deleted. It does not means that posts were inappropriate. You can not expect admin send you the explanation or reason.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-28-2012, 08:06 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sharmagaurav has much to be proud of sharmagaurav has much to be proud of sharmagaurav has much to be proud of sharmagaurav has much to be proud of sharmagaurav has much to be proud of sharmagaurav has much to be proud of sharmagaurav has much to be proud of sharmagaurav has much to be proud of sharmagaurav has much to be proud of sharmagaurav has much to be proud of

I have been also given negative points ( see all red dots before that it was all green) which indicates something was seriously wrong with my post. I am silent visitor of this forum and don't post much and I thought everybody should know the proposed changes. In any case everyone will know all the changes in next few days.

I don't understand what will be the benefit to hide from the members.

Old 06-28-2012, 08:14 AM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute
Default you are back to all green now :)

Quote:
I have been also given negative points ( see all red dots before that it was all green) which indicates something was seriously wrong with my post. I am silent visitor of this forum and don't post much and I thought everybody should know the proposed changes. In any case everyone will know all the changes in next few days.

you are back to all green now Enjoy!

Old 06-28-2012, 08:16 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Thanks for doing that .. but that was not the point

Old 06-28-2012, 08:40 AM
Priority Date
:
Oct-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/05/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/07/2007
Compare
Saralayar is infamous around these parts Saralayar is infamous around these parts Saralayar is infamous around these parts Saralayar is infamous around these parts Saralayar is infamous around these parts Saralayar is infamous around these parts Saralayar is infamous around these parts Saralayar is infamous around these parts Saralayar is infamous around these parts Saralayar is infamous around these parts Saralayar is infamous around these parts
Default Fill your details

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandini View Post
I have completed 9 yrs over since i filed by GC.
I have completed 8 yrs over since i filed my 485.
14yrs since i am on H1B.

How many years more to go???? I am waiting & waiting.
It is now or never.

If HR 3012 does not pass now i have to wait another nearly 2 more yrs to go

This crucial to us.
What ever you have mentioned fill those details (I 140 date, 485 date etc., on your profile) so that it can be used by IV effectively for our purpose.

Old 06-28-2012, 08:48 AM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Jun-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/04/2003
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
10/06/2003
Compare
Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I don't know which moderator deleted your post and what you wrote. We are working to prevent any misinformation about the bill/amendment. Apparently, some immigration lawyers are engaged in fear mongering and spreading misinformation. We believe that this is a concerted campaign designed to spark doubt. For this reason, we are preparing a comprehensive FAQ. Until then, to prevent any misinformation, we will be forced to delete external links which we beleieve are incorrect or incomplete.

It think you will understand that there is no need to get worked up over 1 post when there is a bigger goal ahead of us.

Old 06-28-2012, 08:52 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Thank You. That has cleared all the doubts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator2 View Post
I don't know which moderator deleted your post and what you wrote. We are working to prevent any misinformation about the bill/amendment. Apparently, some immigration lawyers are engaged in fear mongering and spreading misinformation. We believe that this is a concerted campaign designed to spark doubt. For this reason, we are preparing a comprehensive FAQ. Until then, to prevent any misinformation, we will be forced to delete external links which we beleieve are incorrect or incomplete.

It think you will understand that there is no need to get worked up over 1 post when there is a bigger goal ahead of us.

Old 06-28-2012, 09:34 AM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank You. That has cleared all the doubts!
You can blame me.

I think Admin2 has already replied the reason.
We try to inform members when possible. But sometimes we are too busy to inform as there are a lot of other IV things to take care along with our regular day jobs. However if there are people who want to become moderators they can PM me. It is a very tough job though.

In the larger scheme of things deleting a post should not be an issue. Our purpose is fixing the broken immigration system. Forum is just one of the tool for that end. The red and green are not given by us. It is given by regular users of the forum. Sometimes when someone does not like a post, they can give red rating. Too many reds sometimes helps us identify members who maybe offending others and may require moderator action.

Hope you will understand our position and join this effort to support the larger task ahead of us to get HR3012 through. We are all in this together, suffered together spent many nights wondering when our greencard will come, when our career will progress with greencard, when our personal life will become better with greencard etc. Time has come for us to make that happen.

Each small and big support is important for us at this critical time. We look forward to support from each member.

Happy Thursday.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Mailing List

===================
I do not give legal advice. You can pay and get it from Lawyers. Just show me some love and click the links above to help ImmigrationVoice any way you choose.
-----------

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-28-2012, 09:59 AM
Priority Date
:
Nov-10
Category
:
EB2-NIW
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
checkmet64 has a reputation beyond repute checkmet64 has a reputation beyond repute checkmet64 has a reputation beyond repute checkmet64 has a reputation beyond repute checkmet64 has a reputation beyond repute checkmet64 has a reputation beyond repute checkmet64 has a reputation beyond repute checkmet64 has a reputation beyond repute checkmet64 has a reputation beyond repute checkmet64 has a reputation beyond repute checkmet64 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thank you
If you browse this thread, it has been said that not to post "junk" from other website, which you yourself don't clearly understand. It may create confusion and chaos. Posts like yours are probably worth running by one of the admins and then post it on the forum.

Bottom Line- We can' affort chaos at this moment.

Old 06-28-2012, 10:20 AM
Priority Date
:
Nov-10
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
mugembo has a reputation beyond repute mugembo has a reputation beyond repute mugembo has a reputation beyond repute mugembo has a reputation beyond repute mugembo has a reputation beyond repute mugembo has a reputation beyond repute mugembo has a reputation beyond repute mugembo has a reputation beyond repute mugembo has a reputation beyond repute mugembo has a reputation beyond repute mugembo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Can you fix me as well?

Don't know how you did that but can you fix me as well? I am infamous for some reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by h1techSlave View Post
you are back to all green now Enjoy!

2 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-28-2012, 10:22 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

I can assure you that the link was from highly reputable website and since I have been following IV from last 2 years so I can see what is junk and what is not!

There could be misinformation as Admin2 because it was unofficial from Blog post from a reputable attorney but certainly not junk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkmet64 View Post
If you browse this thread, it has been said that not to post "junk" from other website, which you yourself don't clearly understand. It may create confusion and chaos. Posts like yours are probably worth running by one of the admins and then post it on the forum.

Bottom Line- We can' affort chaos at this moment.

Closed Thread