Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2012, 09:32 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Gandhi_Mihir is on a distinguished road

Got it! Thank you..
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 08-08-2012, 10:00 PM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Apr-09
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/31/2012
Compare
The Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute The Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute The Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute The Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute The Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute The Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute The Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute The Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute The Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute The Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute The Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Facebook & Google+ Banner Images

All members are requested to visit the Facebook & Google+ pages (see links in the signature below), download the banner images and use them on your own FB timelines & G+ profiles ASAP.

Thanks to our volunteer siddu999 for an outstanding job at creating these.

Old 08-08-2012, 11:31 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
makusa70 has a reputation beyond repute makusa70 has a reputation beyond repute makusa70 has a reputation beyond repute makusa70 has a reputation beyond repute makusa70 has a reputation beyond repute makusa70 has a reputation beyond repute makusa70 has a reputation beyond repute makusa70 has a reputation beyond repute makusa70 has a reputation beyond repute makusa70 has a reputation beyond repute makusa70 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Live stream feed

I guess we can use - USTREAM, You're On. Free LIVE VIDEO Streaming, Online Broadcasts. Create webcasts, live stream videos on the Internet. Live streaming videos, TV shows live stream our event and we can stream from
iPhone/iPad/Android devices.

Old 08-09-2012, 12:41 AM
Priority Date
:
Aug-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/30/2007
Compare
psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute
Default Efforts

Today i reached out to temple in my city and got a good success, and i would suggest others to do same.

I approached one of the temple here and spoke to them and explained about immigrationvoice and the work done by the IV. They were not only willing to put the flyers but actually asked to address the gathering and promised to help in reaching out to as many they can in the community.

I would suggest everyone should try to reach to the trustees of the temples and urge them to help. Most of them i believe will help us out. Also target janamashtami as most of the crowd will come to temple for pooja and stuff.

Support HR-3012 and Support Fairness!

Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | Contribute | HR3012 Wiki

Info on Rally | Accommodation | Air Miles | Carpool | Merchandize | Posters | Volunteers

--------------------------
Result for psaxena:
Your position is 53193 in the Green Card Queue based on your Country of Chargeability "India", Priority Date "Aug-06" and Category "EB3" .
Your Expected Date of Adjudication is Sep, 2028.

Old 08-09-2012, 05:02 AM
Priority Date
:
Dec-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/10/2006
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/25/2007
Compare
Robert Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Robert Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Robert Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Robert Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Robert Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Robert Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Robert Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Robert Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Robert Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Robert Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Robert Kumar has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be there, booking my tickets. Coming from Newark, NJ.
It is now or never.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-09-2012, 06:45 AM
Priority Date
:
Jul-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/12/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/18/2007
Compare
pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Distribute flyers on India Day Parade across the country

I will be distributing IV flyers in NYC on August 19th and thought members can utilize the opportunity to spread the word.

HR3012 Wiki | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter

Old 08-09-2012, 06:47 AM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by psaxena View Post
Today i reached out to temple in my city and got a good success, and i would suggest others to do same.

I approached one of the temple here and spoke to them and explained about immigrationvoice and the work done by the IV. They were not only willing to put the flyers but actually asked to address the gathering and promised to help in reaching out to as many they can in the community.

I would suggest everyone should try to reach to the trustees of the temples and urge them to help. Most of them i believe will help us out. Also target janamashtami as most of the crowd will come to temple for pooja and stuff.
Thank you. We request everyone to take initiatives with their ideas to spread the message. We need people from every state coming for ths event.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Mailing List

===================
I do not give legal advice. You can pay and get it from Lawyers. Just show me some love and click the links above to help ImmigrationVoice any way you choose.
-----------

Old 08-09-2012, 06:51 AM
Priority Date
:
May-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/05/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/05/2007
Compare
indrachat_75 has a reputation beyond repute indrachat_75 has a reputation beyond repute indrachat_75 has a reputation beyond repute indrachat_75 has a reputation beyond repute indrachat_75 has a reputation beyond repute indrachat_75 has a reputation beyond repute indrachat_75 has a reputation beyond repute indrachat_75 has a reputation beyond repute indrachat_75 has a reputation beyond repute indrachat_75 has a reputation beyond repute indrachat_75 has a reputation beyond repute

Any one from Atlanta attending ?

Old 08-09-2012, 09:50 AM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Nov-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
green_mile has a reputation beyond repute green_mile has a reputation beyond repute green_mile has a reputation beyond repute green_mile has a reputation beyond repute green_mile has a reputation beyond repute green_mile has a reputation beyond repute green_mile has a reputation beyond repute green_mile has a reputation beyond repute green_mile has a reputation beyond repute green_mile has a reputation beyond repute green_mile has a reputation beyond repute

I live in an apartment, where we have approximately 25 indian families living and couple of chinese families too. yesterday I personally called each family and invited them for a potluck this weekend , we do this kind of thing once in a while for no reason, and for sure every year to celebrate Diwali.

I already printed the posters and planning to explain every one about the freedom march and urge every one to attend and also contact their friends and families across the nation to attend the rally.

I am suggesting every one to come up with your own ideas to out reach the families and friends to attend this rally memorable in the history of EB immigration. This is our only chance and let us fight with every thing we have.

Let us show our strength , law makers should understand there is a huge problem and that needs to be fixed. If we do not come out and show our numbers they think it is a problem of few but not for many.

Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | Contribute | HR3012 Wiki

Info on Rally | Accommodation | Air Miles | Carpool | Merchandize | Posters | Volunteers

Old 08-09-2012, 10:43 AM
Priority Date
:
Oct-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Rish has a reputation beyond repute Rish has a reputation beyond repute Rish has a reputation beyond repute Rish has a reputation beyond repute Rish has a reputation beyond repute Rish has a reputation beyond repute Rish has a reputation beyond repute Rish has a reputation beyond repute Rish has a reputation beyond repute Rish has a reputation beyond repute Rish has a reputation beyond repute
Default Count me in...

Had supported IV in 2010 and have been a passive member since then. I had been out of the country for 4 months due to a personal tragedy and couldn’t support when HR3012 bill passed in the house. Seeing the NEVER GIVE UP attitude of IV members, I decided to attend the Freedom and Fairness March with my wife and daughter to express our support. I will be travelling from New Jersey and just booked my tickets.

I have unlimited text and internet plan and IV can use my phone for streaming any videos during the rally.

Old 08-09-2012, 11:05 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
MarkVikki is on a distinguished road
Default Please take your american friends to the rally

Just my 2 cents....please request your american friends to join the rally

Old 08-09-2012, 12:11 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Mar-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/05/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/08/2007
Compare
seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute

Rally flyers up in Bellevue/Redmond (WA) Indian grocery stores, Fred Myers and cross roads mall. If any of you visit these places to buy groceries or hang out, please talk to by standers and make them aware. I happened to talk to many of them yesterday, most of them are shy to look at it when you are standing, so you need to do the soliciting part. Irony is they think we are selling and then they finally understand, its theirs to lose.

Its really an humbling experience, but really proud to do something for a cause.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-09-2012, 12:51 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute
Default Lets go IV!

Everyone who is coming to the rally..PLEASE RSVP. there is a big link on the top left of main page itself.

Old 08-09-2012, 12:59 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
MarkVikki is on a distinguished road
Default Another idea

Another idea:

Rally organizers should speak to all the companies who are lobbying for HR 3012....and request them to send their representatives to join the rally

Old 08-09-2012, 01:28 PM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/3556812-post4.html

Has some cards in 5x7 format that you can print and put them on cars in parking lot or hand over to people in public places

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Mailing List

===================
I do not give legal advice. You can pay and get it from Lawyers. Just show me some love and click the links above to help ImmigrationVoice any way you choose.
-----------