Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2013, 08:26 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
open.247 is infamous around these parts open.247 is infamous around these parts open.247 is infamous around these parts open.247 is infamous around these parts open.247 is infamous around these parts open.247 is infamous around these parts open.247 is infamous around these parts

A bad arrogance and unrespectful behaviour is oozing out of you.
you are full of sh.... please keep your stuff to yourself.I dont need it.
Its more pathattic that you are marked as senior member.
I dont know and dont even want to know which part /country you are from and what is your current status.

be respectful to other people.
May god give you some pain and then wisdom.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-16-2013, 08:43 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/16/2007
Compare
Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute
Angry No mention of country caps or visa recapture in the outline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator2 View Post
Guys,

Can we show some maturity here, please? There is no need to go off the reservation because of every other news article. In next few weeks/months, there will be lot of noise. You got to have the ability to filter out this noise from real information.

Have we not shared already, multiple times, that the bill will contain -

1.) Recapture (from unused GC since 2001)
2.) Elimination of per-country limits
3.) Exemption for dependents
4.) Exemption for US STEM graduates
5.) Ability for H-4 to work (if your country of origin reciprocates the same)
6.) 60 days Grace period on H1

And then there are other helpful provisions. We ask you to stay together and not lobbing grenades for no reason.

Even when most of our provisions are in the bill, the bill also has to pass. For bill to pass, everyone involvement is REQUIRED. If anyone thinks that someone else or some other group will carry this bill, please stop dreaming. Every group will have to do their share, and high-skilled immigrants stuck in the backlogs have to do ours.

Stay together, filter out the noise, be smart about digesting information and responding, and get ready to actively do your share. It sure will be hell of a ride.
Most desired items 1.Recapture (from unused GC since 2001) and 2.Elimination of per-country limits are missing in the Outline of the Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act of 2013.

Old 04-17-2013, 12:24 AM
Priority Date
:
Nov-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
krupa is infamous around these parts krupa is infamous around these parts krupa is infamous around these parts krupa is infamous around these parts krupa is infamous around these parts krupa is infamous around these parts krupa is infamous around these parts krupa is infamous around these parts krupa is infamous around these parts krupa is infamous around these parts krupa is infamous around these parts
Default Some favorable reliefs in the Bill

The out line of Bill say's "The bill then allocates 40 percent of the worldwide level of employment-based visas" means it may eliminate per country limit.

Since GC to spouse and children and existing EB1 category will be excluded from annual numerical limits , it is a big relief. It means an average 2.5 persons (for Example ) per family , about 300,000 numbers GC will be issued per year for employment based immigrants.

Also the out line starts with sentence "The bill eliminates the backlog for family and employment-based immigrants (see below discussion of merit-based system)" . Need to find actual clauses inserted in the bill when it is released to public.

Old 04-17-2013, 01:48 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
n4nature will become famous soon enough n4nature will become famous soon enough

"The bill eliminates the backlog for family and employment-based immigration, which for some amounted to more than a 20-year wait."

Does this mean all EB categories will be current?

Old 04-17-2013, 06:32 AM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Jun-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/04/2003
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
10/06/2003
Compare
Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murthy View Post
Most desired items 1.Recapture (from unused GC since 2001) and 2.Elimination of per-country limits are missing in the Outline of the Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act of 2013.

Perhaps you did not see this post -

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/fo...ml#post3570800 (CIR: Please post links to all CIR related articles here)

Recapture and eliminating county caps is in the bill. You are free to trust whomsoever you believe is giving the right information.