Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2013, 10:39 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
LglImi has a reputation beyond repute LglImi has a reputation beyond repute LglImi has a reputation beyond repute LglImi has a reputation beyond repute LglImi has a reputation beyond repute LglImi has a reputation beyond repute LglImi has a reputation beyond repute LglImi has a reputation beyond repute LglImi has a reputation beyond repute LglImi has a reputation beyond repute LglImi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Updated to 7 Amendment requests

I can be VOLUNTEER 1...I will do this for today and tomorrow, then somebody(Volunteer 2) please take over.

Also, it is IV leadership choice to pick the proposals they like. We are just volunteers compiling proposals in logical format.

Updated to 7 Amendment proposals

Propose the below format:

Amendment Proposal 1:
Subject:Removal of 5 year cutoff for advanced STEM degree holders
Section of Bill: (Somebody please suggest)
Page/Line of Bill: Page 305 Line 10
New addition: N
Change or Removal of a provision: Y
WHY/LOGIC(No more than 100 words): Majority of the currently backlogged EB2 and future EB2 category applicants have earned their US advanced STEM degree more than 5 years ago by the time their employer had/will file for green card. In order to reduce backlog for advanced STEM graduates, removal of the 5 year cutoff is very important. Alternatively it can be extended to 10 years.

Amendment Proposal 2:
Subject: Change to provision of EAD for H4 spouses
Page/Line of Bill: (Somebody please suggest)
WHY/LOGIC(No more than 100 words):

Amendment Proposal 3:
Subject: Just like L1 visa managers and executives, exempt the H1B managers and executives from the annual numerical limits on employment-based immigrants
Section of Bill: (Somebody please guide)
Page/Line of Bill: Page 301 Line 13
New addition: Y
Change or Removal of a provision: N
WHY/LOGIC(No more than 100 words): It does not make sense to give first preference category immigration to L1 foreign executives, while ignoring and giving second preference to H1B employees who worked hard to get promoted through ranks and became managers and executives.

Amendment Proposal 4:
Subject: Give EAD to all the approved I-140 irrespective of PD
Section of Bill: This is not there on the bill
Page/Line of Bill:
WHY/LOGIC(No more than 100 words): When they can give work authorization and travel doc for un documented , why not give EAD for all the I-140 the moment the bill is passed. After all the h1 guys are paying SS and taxes for years.

Amendment Proposal 5:
Subject: Track 2: 10 years requirement should not be continuous but can be with breaks also
Section of Bill: LONG-TERM ALIEN WORKERS AND OTHER 6 MERIT-BASED IMMIGRANTS
Page/Line of Bill: 271
New addition: should be considered for all the people who have spent more than 10 years not necessarily continuous.
Change or Removal of a provision: There should be an explanation on 10 years
WHY/LOGIC(No more than 100 words): Most of the people who are on h1 cannot stay more than 6 yrs and have to go back to home land. You can get 7th year if you have a pending EB. In case you have an EB you are covered in other sections of the bill anyways. So this is for people who have no EB in place and spent more than 10 years in US legally. So this needs to be modified stating that who have spent time in US for 10 yrs combined not necessarily continuous in any legal status l1,h1,h4,l2,b1,f1 etc

Amendment Proposal 6:
Subject:Need Visa Revalidation with in USA without need to travel outside
Section of Bill: SEC. 4103.ELIMINATING IMPEDIMENTS TO WORKER MOBILITY
Page/Line of Bill: Page 664 Lines 5 -13
Change or Removal of a provision: I am not sure how the text should be changed . But It should add the provision- Visa stamping requirement should be removed for all immigrants whose Green Card application is approved .
WHY/LOGIC(No more than 100 words): As the Greencard is already approved and just waiting for a Visa Number , Waiving the Visa stamping will help mobility and helps retaining the skilled immigrants. Feel free to change the text here to improve it.

Amendment Proposal 7:
Subject:Include the condition that aliens in EB waiting for more than 3 years on EB-2 (or) waiting for more than 5 years on EB-3
Section of Bill :SEC. 2302. MERIT-BASED TRACK TWO. (C) ELIGIBILITY (1)EMPLOYMENT-BASED IMMIGRANTS
Page/Line of Bill: Page 270 Lines 7-13
Change or Removal of a provision: An alien who is the beneficiary of a petition filed before the date of the enactment of this Act to accord status under section 203(b) of the Immigration and Nationality Act, if the visa has not been issued with in ("5 years after the date on which such petition was filed") should be changed to something like ("3 years after the date on which such petition was filed, if the alien holds an advanced degree (Eb-2) (or)5 years after the date on which such petition was filed").
WHY/LOGIC(No more than 100 words): IV Admin can judge how fair is this request and how important it is .Anyone, Please feel free to add your points here.

Anybody who think their proposal is important, please fill in above format and I shall update the list.

Thanks,
LglImi
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 04-18-2013, 10:51 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Mau has a reputation beyond repute Mau has a reputation beyond repute Mau has a reputation beyond repute Mau has a reputation beyond repute Mau has a reputation beyond repute Mau has a reputation beyond repute Mau has a reputation beyond repute Mau has a reputation beyond repute Mau has a reputation beyond repute Mau has a reputation beyond repute Mau has a reputation beyond repute
Default Changes to Proposal 1 Logic (Suggested)

Majority of the currently backlogged and future EB2 category applicants have earned their US advanced STEM degree more than 5 years ago. Many of the applicant have not filled for the green card . In order to truly reduce backlog for advanced STEM graduates, removal of the 5 year cutoff is very important. Alternatively it can be extended to 10 years. This will serve the true purpose of the reform bill.

I have just rephrased the logic. See if you like it. Not pushing.

Old 04-18-2013, 11:28 PM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute

LgImi. Do not create your own action items in post. We will have coordinated action items in the days to come. Moderators will be deleting such posts where users are creating action items.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Mailing List

===================
I do not give legal advice. You can pay and get it from Lawyers. Just show me some love and click the links above to help ImmigrationVoice any way you choose.
-----------

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-18-2013, 11:42 PM
Banned
Priority Date
:
Nov-10
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
manohar123 is a name known to all manohar123 is a name known to all manohar123 is a name known to all manohar123 is a name known to all manohar123 is a name known to all manohar123 is a name known to all

Disagree on this. They clearly say "with in 5 years" for EB2&3. Why fighting with in us and make it special for EB2 folks? If you making 3 years for EB2, then do the same for EB3 also.
If you play politics, I will call Senator Grassley and ask him to put a hold just like HR3012. Just kidding.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amendment Proposal 7:
Subject:Include the condition that aliens in EB waiting for more than 3 years on EB-2 (or) waiting for more than 5 years on EB-3
Section of Bill :SEC. 2302. MERIT-BASED TRACK TWO. (C) ELIGIBILITY (1)EMPLOYMENT-BASED IMMIGRANTS
An alien who is the beneficiary of a petition filed before the date of the enactment of this Act to accord status under section 203(b) of the Immigration and Nationality Act, if the visa has not been issued with in ("5 years after the date on which such petition was filed") should be changed to something like ("3 years after the date on which such petition was filed, if the alien holds an advanced degree (Eb-2) (or)5 years after the date on which such petition was filed").

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-19-2013, 12:07 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
rk2460 has a brilliant future rk2460 has a brilliant future rk2460 has a brilliant future rk2460 has a brilliant future rk2460 has a brilliant future rk2460 has a brilliant future rk2460 has a brilliant future rk2460 has a brilliant future rk2460 has a brilliant future rk2460 has a brilliant future rk2460 has a brilliant future
Default Great Job IV Team

Contributed $100.00 for Apr 2013
Transaction ID: 9UB24821B78873321

Previous contributions
Mar 13, 2013 $100.00 Transaction ID #51G39257492719537
Sep 18, 2012 $100.00 Transaction ID #3UA49602GS573604V
Aug 22, 2012 $100.00 Transaction ID #9DR02194EC277783S

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-19-2013, 12:08 AM
Priority Date
:
Dec-09
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/03/2010
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Tarang has much to be proud of Tarang has much to be proud of Tarang has much to be proud of Tarang has much to be proud of Tarang has much to be proud of Tarang has much to be proud of Tarang has much to be proud of Tarang has much to be proud of Tarang has much to be proud of

I read bill text and summary but still confused about provisions for Eb2/3 already in pipeline and who have STEM masters from US (currently which is applicable if masters was completed less then 5 yrs before filing petition, for which there are suggestions to change to 10 yrs or remove altogether).

Old 04-19-2013, 03:31 AM
Priority Date
:
Sep-07
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
02/22/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
lostcause2007 has a reputation beyond repute lostcause2007 has a reputation beyond repute lostcause2007 has a reputation beyond repute lostcause2007 has a reputation beyond repute lostcause2007 has a reputation beyond repute lostcause2007 has a reputation beyond repute lostcause2007 has a reputation beyond repute lostcause2007 has a reputation beyond repute lostcause2007 has a reputation beyond repute lostcause2007 has a reputation beyond repute lostcause2007 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the summary and look forward to additional details in the days ahead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator2 View Post
For the benefit of our members, here is a quick summary of the high-skilled provisions in CIR-2013.

http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/ima...visions_IV.pdf

Please note that we have been reviewing, over the past few days, and are still reviewing the finer details of the legislative language so this summary document will be refined and changed over time. Appreciate your cooperation.

Old 04-19-2013, 05:07 AM
Priority Date
:
Aug-09
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sup_eb2_2009 is a splendid one to behold sup_eb2_2009 is a splendid one to behold sup_eb2_2009 is a splendid one to behold sup_eb2_2009 is a splendid one to behold sup_eb2_2009 is a splendid one to behold sup_eb2_2009 is a splendid one to behold sup_eb2_2009 is a splendid one to behold
Default Amendments

Hi Admin
I have formatted the 3 items that require IMMEDIATE EFFECT instead of waiting for 1 year. I do believe if they are enacted, they alone could clear all backlogs and we do not need to have any other amendments like H4 EAD or H1-manager. I do not see any effective date mentioned in the Bill for the item 3 below but from everyone's comments before it appeared even that is 1 year ( Fiscal 2015).

Amendment Proposal 8:
Subject: Immediately enacting visa recapture
Section of Bill: 2304
Page/Line of Bill: 276
Change or Removal of a provision: Y. Change fiscal year 2015 to 2014.

Amendment Proposal 9:
Subject: Immediately enacting country cap removal
Section of Bill: 2306
Page/Line of Bill: 296
Change or Removal of a provision: Y. Para named Effective Date - change to immediate.

Amendment Proposal 10:
Subject: Immediately enacting exemption of derivative beneficiaries from the count
Section of Bill: ?
Page/Line of Bill: 299
Change or Removal of a provision: Y. Change to immediate
WHY/LOGIC(No more than 100

Old 04-19-2013, 08:27 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
LglImi has a reputation beyond repute LglImi has a reputation beyond repute LglImi has a reputation beyond repute LglImi has a reputation beyond repute LglImi has a reputation beyond repute LglImi has a reputation beyond repute LglImi has a reputation beyond repute LglImi has a reputation beyond repute LglImi has a reputation beyond repute LglImi has a reputation beyond repute LglImi has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

I can be VOLUNTEER 1...I will do this for Friday and Saturday, then somebody(Volunteer 2) please take over.

Also, it is IV leadership choice to pick the proposals they like. We are just volunteers compiling proposals in logical format.

Updated to 10 Amendment proposals

Amendment Proposal 1:
WHY/LOGIC(No more than 100 words): Majority of the currently backlogged and future EB2 category applicants have earned their US advanced STEM degree more than 5 years ago. Many of the applicants have not yet filled for the green card but have earned US advanced STEM degree more than 5 years ago. In order to truly reduce backlog for advanced STEM graduates, removal of the 5 year cutoff is very important. Alternatively it can be extended to 10 years. This will serve the true purpose of the reform bill.

Amendment Proposal 2:

Amendment Proposal 3:
Subject: Just like L1 visa managers and executives, exempt the H1B managers and executives from the annual numerical limits on employment-based immigrants
WHY/LOGIC(No more than 100 words): It does not make sense to give first preference category immigration to L1 foreign executives, while ignoring and giving second preference to H1B employees who worked hard to get promoted through ranks and became managers and executives.

Amendment Proposal 4:
Page/Line of Bill:
WHY/LOGIC(No more than 100 words): When they can give work authorization and travel doc for un documented , why not give EAD for all the I-140 the moment the bill is passed. After all the h1 guys are paying SS and taxes for years.

Amendment Proposal 5:
Subject: Track 2: 10 years requirement should not be continuous but can be with breaks also
New addition: should be considered for all the people who have spent more than 10 years not necessarily continuous.
WHY/LOGIC(No more than 100 words): Most of the people who are on h1 cannot stay more than 6 yrs and have to go back to home land. You can get 7th year if you have a pending EB. In case you have an EB you are covered in other sections of the bill anyways. So this is for people who have no EB in place and spent more than 10 years in US legally. So this needs to be modified stating that who have spent time in US for 10 yrs combined not necessarily continuous in any legal status l1,h1,h4,l2,b1,f1 etc

Amendment Proposal 6:
Change or Removal of a provision: I am not sure how the text should be changed . But It should add the provision- Visa stamping requirement should be removed for all immigrants whose Green Card application is approved .
WHY/LOGIC(No more than 100 words): As the Greencard is already approved and just waiting for a Visa Number , Waiving the Visa stamping will help mobility and helps retaining the skilled immigrants. Feel free to change the text here to improve it.

Amendment Proposal 7:
Change or Removal of a provision: An alien who is the beneficiary of a petition filed before the date of the enactment of this Act to accord status under section 203(b) of the Immigration and Nationality Act, if the visa has not been issued with in ("5 years after the date on which such petition was filed") should be changed to something like ("3 years after the date on which such petition was filed, if the alien holds an advanced degree (Eb-2) (or)5 years after the date on which such petition was filed").
WHY/LOGIC(No more than 100 words): IV Admin can judge how fair is this request and how important it is .Anyone, Please feel free to add your points here.

Amendment Proposal 8:

Amendment Proposal 9:
Change or Removal of a provision: Y. Para named Effective Date - change to immediate.

Amendment Proposal 10:
Subject: Immediately enacting exemption of derivative beneficiaries from the count
WHY/LOGIC(No more than 100):

Anybody who think their proposal is important, please fill in above format and I shall update the list.

Thanks,
LglImi

Old 04-19-2013, 08:56 AM
Priority Date
:
Oct-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/16/2007
Compare
Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Amendment of effective date for removal of country caps

Quote:
Originally Posted by pappu View Post
LgImi. Do not create your own action items in post. We will have coordinated action items in the days to come. Moderators will be deleting such posts where users are creating action items.
Dear IV Admins
If I am not wrong as per CIR bill effective date for removal of EB country caps (Section 2306 page 296 Lines 5 & 6) is 1 year after the date of the enactment of this Act.This will fall in FY2015. Don't we need to ask for an amendment to have effective date to be FY2014.
If this is already an action item in IV list.Please ignore my request.If not please consider this.
My concern is we fought for HR 3012 but could not achieve our goal.Kindly clarify IV opinion on this.
Regards

Old 04-19-2013, 10:54 AM
Priority Date
:
Feb-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
pittdude has a reputation beyond repute pittdude has a reputation beyond repute pittdude has a reputation beyond repute pittdude has a reputation beyond repute pittdude has a reputation beyond repute pittdude has a reputation beyond repute pittdude has a reputation beyond repute pittdude has a reputation beyond repute pittdude has a reputation beyond repute pittdude has a reputation beyond repute pittdude has a reputation beyond repute
Default Faster path to citizenship for people backlogged for X years?

Hi all,

First of all, Hats off to IV! Keep up the great work!

I was wondering if we can request faster path to citizenship for legal immigrants backlogged for more than 5 or 7 years?

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LglImi View Post
I can be VOLUNTEER 1...I will do this for Friday and Saturday, then somebody(Volunteer 2) please take over.

Amendment Proposal 1:
WHY/LOGIC(No more than 100 words): Majority of the currently backlogged and future EB2 category applicants have earned their US advanced STEM degree more than 5 years ago. Many of the applicants have not yet filled for the green card but have earned US advanced STEM degree more than 5 years ago. In order to truly reduce backlog for advanced STEM graduates, removal of the 5 year cutoff is very important. Alternatively it can be extended to 10 years. This will serve the true purpose of the reform bill.

Amendment Proposal 2:

Amendment Proposal 3:

Amendment Proposal 4:
Page/Line of Bill:

Amendment Proposal 5:

Amendment Proposal 6:

Amendment Proposal 7:

Amendment Proposal 8:

Amendment Proposal 9:

Amendment Proposal 10:

Thanks,
LglImi

Old 04-19-2013, 11:00 AM
Priority Date
:
Dec-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/10/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/10/2007
Compare
gcbikari has a reputation beyond repute gcbikari has a reputation beyond repute gcbikari has a reputation beyond repute gcbikari has a reputation beyond repute gcbikari has a reputation beyond repute gcbikari has a reputation beyond repute gcbikari has a reputation beyond repute gcbikari has a reputation beyond repute gcbikari has a reputation beyond repute gcbikari has a reputation beyond repute gcbikari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Please post in IV action item thread

Please post the same in 'http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum16-iv-agenda-and-legislative-updates/3094944-iv-action-item-cir-bill-2013-a-2.html#post3571250'

Quote:
Originally Posted by rk2460 View Post
Contributed $100.00 for Apr 2013
Transaction ID: 9UB24821B78873321

Previous contributions
Mar 13, 2013 $100.00 Transaction ID #51G39257492719537
Sep 18, 2012 $100.00 Transaction ID #3UA49602GS573604V
Aug 22, 2012 $100.00 Transaction ID #9DR02194EC277783S
Contributed $50 for HR3012 campaign in Feb 2012.
Contributed $50 for April 2011 Advocacy day event.

Old 04-19-2013, 11:00 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
somberi is infamous around these parts somberi is infamous around these parts somberi is infamous around these parts somberi is infamous around these parts somberi is infamous around these parts somberi is infamous around these parts

I am not sure wether we should be compiling amendment lists or not. Donor member sage asked that we should but pappu seemed to indicate we should not... anyway, here are a few that come to my mind, that I think will be beneficial to all of us :

1. Counting time spent waiting for GC (beyond a certain limit, say 2 years), similar to what
is currently in place for MArriage based LPR's
2. Reducing LPR-->Citizenship wait time to 3 yrs from 5 yrs, as is being proposed for
undocumented rsients currently.
3. allowing LPR (GC Holdes) to also sponsor parents without visa number restrictions as
is currently allowed for citizens.

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by LglImi View Post

Amendment Proposal 1:

Amendment Proposal 2:

Amendment Proposal 3:

Amendment Proposal 4:
Page/Line of Bill:

Amendment Proposal 5:

Amendment Proposal 6:

Amendment Proposal 7:

Amendment Proposal 8:

Amendment Proposal 9:

Amendment Proposal 10:

Thanks,
LglImi

Old 04-19-2013, 11:33 AM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by somberi View Post
I am not sure wether we should be compiling amendment lists or not. Donor member sage asked that we should but pappu seemed to indicate we should not... anyway, here are a few that come to my mind, that I think will be beneficial to all of us :

1. Counting time spent waiting for GC (beyond a certain limit, say 2 years), similar to what
is currently in place for MArriage based LPR's
2. Reducing LPR-->Citizenship wait time to 3 yrs from 5 yrs, as is being proposed for
undocumented rsients currently.
3. allowing LPR (GC Holdes) to also sponsor parents without visa number restrictions as
is currently allowed for citizens.

Cheers
I was talking about people randomly calling Senate offices. We should not be posting such action items. Just by calling an office/emailing and asking to add or change a provision will NOT work. It will be a waste of your time. Adding an amendment or changing a provision is a different advocacy process in DC and requires a lot more heavy lifting than mere phone calls. This is why we have the action item at http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/fo...ml#post3571244 (IV Action Item : CIR bill 2013)
It is a mandatory action item for everyone who wants to see CIR bill pass and have favorable provisions for us.
IV will post more action items (calling, meeting lawmakers etc) at the right time in the weeks to come.

Lastly if you have suggestions, please post in the format provided by LgImi. Do not leave anything blank. Even your reasoning WHY/LOGIC needs to be there because we will use that to explain the importance of your suggested provision to lawmaker offices. If you wish to improvise what is already written in the previous provisions, go ahead to create better points in favor of the provision.

Many thanks to LgImi for the format and volunteering,

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Mailing List

===================
I do not give legal advice. You can pay and get it from Lawyers. Just show me some love and click the links above to help ImmigrationVoice any way you choose.
-----------

Last edited by pappu; 04-19-2013 at 11:38 AM.

Old 04-19-2013, 11:53 AM
Priority Date
:
Oct-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittdude View Post
Hi all,

First of all, Hats off to IV! Keep up the great work!

I was wondering if we can request faster path to citizenship for legal immigrants backlogged for more than 5 or 7 years?

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks!
+1 for this one