Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2013, 11:57 AM
Banned
Priority Date
:
Dec-07
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashutrip View Post
what makes you think I have not been calling CEOS and Congressmen?

the vibes I have been getting from them is not very encouraging and have been posting here on the forum to get some directions from the IV.

I had sent an email to FL chapter three weeks back & a follow up email two weeks back to no avail.

and I am right in saying that EB-2 with PD date current or close to bein current are ooozing positive energy because they are close to getting their GC.

Had that not been the case even they would be complaing and crying
Nobody will ever include you in their FL team if you post all negative and discourage. You keep posting pack your bags , game over .... why don't you follow it yourself. Have you ever donated to IV? Are you donating now? I wonder how you work in your job. Do your team members like you? With the attitude, people you know will not take you seriously and you will lose credibility. If you are so frustrated and venting you should consider counseling. IV is for people who want to do something constructive.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-17-2013, 12:31 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
bond4u has a reputation beyond repute bond4u has a reputation beyond repute bond4u has a reputation beyond repute bond4u has a reputation beyond repute bond4u has a reputation beyond repute bond4u has a reputation beyond repute bond4u has a reputation beyond repute bond4u has a reputation beyond repute bond4u has a reputation beyond repute bond4u has a reputation beyond repute bond4u has a reputation beyond repute
Default You have stop venting if you are not a troll!

Quote:
what makes you think I have not been calling CEOS and Congressmen?

the vibes I have been getting from them is not very encouraging and have been posting here on the forum to get some directions from the IV.

I had sent an email to FL chapter three weeks back & a follow up email two weeks back to no avail.

and I am right in saying that EB-2 with PD date current or close to bein current are ooozing positive energy because they are close to getting their GC.

Had that not been the case even they would be complaing and crying
The way you posting negative comments and spreading pessimism is clear sign that you are not doing anything. So excuse us to believe you as supporter rather than anti. Look at supporters and their work who are working hope against hope. Even 1% chance is good enough for me keep me up and working because I know 1%>0%.

Again, No Bill is dead until it is voted down by congress or congress finished it terms without taking it up. war is not over until it is over. Lot of negotiations, lobbying and politics left in immigration. Remember this bill is only 18 GOP members short in house and house rules are much more flexible than senate where one member can kill one bill on the contrary in house even house Leader can't guarantee passage or failure.
I am following Rep Goodlatte whose tone is softening on immigration. He is now working on Dreamer bill. This is again big shift from his position. Look at Mark Sanford statements, Hear Rep from Alabama who support path of citizenship in house.
Again even this bill has 1% chance to survive till than immigration voice members have to continue CPR on Senate bill.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-18-2013, 04:14 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute

GOD its a miracle. Even the most negative guy is started to think positive. Now the bill will pass becoz this guy is thinking positive.

Old 07-18-2013, 05:52 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future
Default Amnesty by #44 when ?

will it be 2014 or 2015 August ?

coz of the grid lock Mr.boehner in the beltway , its not 'if' but 'when' the executive order will be issued.

Old 07-18-2013, 06:40 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/16/2007
Compare
Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute Murthy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Yes God only can do a miracle now another positive news

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyhair View Post
GOD its a miracle. Even the most negative guy is started to think positive. Now the bill will pass becoz this guy is thinking positive.
Catholic members of Congress: Pass immigration reform

Catholic colleges to Catholic members of Congress: Pass immigration reform

The presidents of 93 Catholic colleges and universities are calling on Catholic members of the House of Representatives to pass immigration reform that would put most of the 11 million unauthorized immigrants in the country on a path to citizenship.

“Catholic teaching values the human dignity and worth of all immigrants, regardless of legal status,” the Catholic leaders say in a letter sent to all 163 Catholic member of Congress, including Rep. Nancy Pelosi and House Speaker John Boehner. “We remind you that no human being made in the image of God is illegal.”

Old 07-19-2013, 10:49 AM
Banned
Priority Date
:
Dec-07
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyhair View Post
I am buying myself a Lotto ticket after reading the positive comment from him.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-19-2013, 12:58 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
bond4u has a reputation beyond repute bond4u has a reputation beyond repute bond4u has a reputation beyond repute bond4u has a reputation beyond repute bond4u has a reputation beyond repute bond4u has a reputation beyond repute bond4u has a reputation beyond repute bond4u has a reputation beyond repute bond4u has a reputation beyond repute bond4u has a reputation beyond repute bond4u has a reputation beyond repute
Default Good Step!

Thanks for understanding and taking a positive step! Again ignore any comical comments and stay focus with positive contributions. Also look at positive effort made made by Gang of 7 (- Rubio) for August recess with all business leader, lobbyist and Evangelicals. Recent comments by John Bohener, McCarthy, Cantor, Joe heck are positive sign but still long nights and days yet to come for this bill before conference.

I think best we can do let more and more people aware about benefits for high skill immigrants.

Old 07-20-2013, 01:04 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Jun-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
02/21/2013
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
hello has a reputation beyond repute hello has a reputation beyond repute hello has a reputation beyond repute hello has a reputation beyond repute hello has a reputation beyond repute hello has a reputation beyond repute hello has a reputation beyond repute hello has a reputation beyond repute hello has a reputation beyond repute hello has a reputation beyond repute hello has a reputation beyond repute
Default AI is simple to meet the congressman.

Quote:
August recess will make or break it.

It's the time to intensify the efforts.

IV please propose some action items.
Either you don't understand or you don't want to understand.Action Items are very simple.Go meet with your representative.

Old 07-20-2013, 01:07 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
krupa is infamous around these parts krupa is infamous around these parts krupa is infamous around these parts krupa is infamous around these parts krupa is infamous around these parts krupa is infamous around these parts krupa is infamous around these parts krupa is infamous around these parts krupa is infamous around these parts krupa is infamous around these parts krupa is infamous around these parts
Default Immigration Bill’s Supporters Call on Business Groups to Pressure G.O.P.

The New York Times Reports:

In a meeting on Tuesday with seven of the eight senators who drafted the original bill and members of various advocacy groups, a frustrated Mr. McCain took business to the woodshed. Their efforts so far to lobby House Republicans, he explained in a stern tone, have not been sufficient. Their side is losing the battle to define the message, he said, and the next few months, including the August recess, will make or break the immigration effort.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/20/us...=politics&_r=0

Old 07-22-2013, 11:00 AM
Banned
Priority Date
:
Dec-07
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Quote:
Have done that via email and phone.

His staff diplomatiically skirts the personal meeting requests.
Don't Fake it!

Many people here are veterans and can easily know when you lie.
I have myself met so many lawmaker offices including from FL. Don't lie you have been trying to get personal meeting requests. You can't impress anyone by saying you have been calling Congressmen and CEOs. (plural). It reduces your credibility and confirms you a troll.

It is very easy to take appointment. No office can refuse a constituent. They have to give appointment. It seems you have just sent 'one' email only recently and you are posting a standard response you got. It means zero. Each one of us have got hundreds of such emails from many years. We know what it means and we do not even post it.

My suggestion is to start monthly contribution to IV first and prove that you are not a troll.

1 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-22-2013, 12:22 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
CVK is infamous around these parts CVK is infamous around these parts

EAD for H4 visas is it in the bill?

Old 07-22-2013, 01:19 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
soorya is infamous around these parts soorya is infamous around these parts soorya is infamous around these parts
Default Posting Marathon

Quote:
i dont have to prove anything to anybody....
It seems like you're doing a "posting" marathon all over the forum. If you're hired to do that- then good for you. Else, rethink about what and whether you need to post? Btw, you should meet "aswami" who does things in your way too!!!

0 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-25-2013, 11:35 AM
Priority Date
:
Jan-07
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
hopefullgc has a reputation beyond repute hopefullgc has a reputation beyond repute hopefullgc has a reputation beyond repute hopefullgc has a reputation beyond repute hopefullgc has a reputation beyond repute hopefullgc has a reputation beyond repute hopefullgc has a reputation beyond repute hopefullgc has a reputation beyond repute hopefullgc has a reputation beyond repute hopefullgc has a reputation beyond repute hopefullgc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hoping for best

Hoping for best.

Old 07-25-2013, 12:05 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
itkris is on a distinguished road

This is (one of) what we're up against:
Late heiress' anti-immigration efforts live on - latimes.com

Old 07-25-2013, 03:43 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
dwai is infamous around these parts dwai is infamous around these parts dwai is infamous around these parts dwai is infamous around these parts

Just bumping up the conversation.

Is CIR still alive?? what is happening over the house debate?