Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #46 (permalink)  
Old 08-13-2013, 01:31 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/17/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 870
imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by psaxena View Post
You can use the same calculation , that was used to promote the HR3012.
Which one? can you show me please.

And HR3012 did not have additional 195,000H1B applications. Even if 50% of these apply, total new applications will be *2.5 = 487,500 additional new applications added to the backlog. This is equal to the +- existing backlog. Now imagine this number keeps increasing each year with new 195,000 applications of H1B added to it. So please tell me with maths how adding just 55k new greencards and removing country limits you can claim EB3I backlog will come down to 5-8 years?
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


1 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
  #47 (permalink)  
Old 08-13-2013, 01:34 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/17/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 870
imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by psaxena View Post
This 300 years is like a punch line , the same way obamacare was labeled as "Death panel" and what not. Do not use the scare tactics which are not going to happen. If there is a backlog that big I don't think anyone would be coming over and again demand and supply will kick in and lawmakers will be forced to do something about it.
Quite possible with the better economy and no recession the outcomes may be more positive, so I would suggest atleast something is better than nothing later. Why to oppose something for which we do not even know , whats gonna happen in the future.
Farsightedness and Planning for future is good, but its not advisable if there are many dominating variables in the equation to which you do not have any control on. At this time , what we get and which empowers to make us the dominating variable may be a better approach. A planned, phased, gated approach I think is the solution at this time,which this bill presents us.
Numbers and calculations please.

How can you claim EB3I backlog will come down to 5-8 years if the bill is passed?
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
  #48 (permalink)  
Old 08-13-2013, 02:03 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Aug-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/30/2007
Compare
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 437
Blog Entries: 2
psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute
Default nice calculation

Quote:
Originally Posted by imh1b View Post
Numbers and calculations please.

How can you claim EB3I backlog will come down to 5-8 years if the bill is passed?
Nice calculations.. but that will be the future who will get in line after 3-4 years.. thats means they will get in line in and around 2018-2020. By that time , its not that senate will close down or the government will shut down.. At that time you can lobby as prospective citizen with GC in your hand and I will join you too...

Also looking at the world the way its changing, there may be a government in place which will work to take care of the problem , taking into consideration the demand and supply pressure from the companies given that US will not be a great destination with that kind of a GC situation.

Sometimes number just donot spell the solution or problem. Here's a small story for that.

There was a river 5 feet deep. A family had to cross the river so they took the advise from a mathematician IMH1B ..
Family: Sir, is it safe to cross the river?
IMH1B: How many are you and what their heights..
Family: Sir we are 5 men of height as follows 4 ft, 5 ft, 3ft, 6ft, 5ft , 4ft
IMH1B: Okie as per my calculation the avg height is 5.4ft and the dept of the river is 5 ft.. so as per my calculation its safe to cross the river..

well the family crossed the river and lost 3 members

So sometimes maths do not work at all the times.. at this time we are getting something.. and may not get anything due to your mathematical backlog count. In future there may be better reforms and bills to fix the problem, which may only come up only by the dire need due to a really really jacked up situation.

Who knows about the future.. but why to screw up that can help everyone who are already in the grind. I see a friend on mine who has to pay out of state tuition fee just because he doesn't have a GC. I don't say do not worry about the future immigrants but first look at the situation in hand.
The way I see it .. opposing this bill has ulterior motive and nothing else... I am a very rational person and none of opposing argument convince me.
__________________
Thanks

Support HR-3012 and Support Fairness!

Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | Contribute | HR3012 Wiki

Info on Rally | Accommodation | Air Miles | Carpool | Merchandize | Posters | Volunteers

--------------------------
Result for psaxena:
Your position is 53193 in the Green Card Queue based on your Country of Chargeability "India", Priority Date "Aug-06" and Category "EB3" .
Your Expected Date of Adjudication is Sep, 2028.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


1 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
  #49 (permalink)  
Old 08-13-2013, 02:20 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Aug-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/15/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 319
sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by psaxena View Post
Sometimes number just donot spell the solution or problem. Here's a small story for that.

There was a river 5 feet deep. A family had to cross the river so they took the advise from a mathematician IMH1B ..
Family: Sir, is it safe to cross the river?
IMH1B: How many are you and what their heights..
Family: Sir we are 5 men of height as follows 4 ft, 5 ft, 3ft, 6ft, 5ft , 4ft
IMH1B: Okie as per my calculation the avg height is 5.4ft and the dept of the river is 5 ft.. so as per my calculation its safe to cross the river..

well the family crossed the river and lost 3 members

Saxena,

LOL. Story was too good.
__________________
To keep a lamp burning, we have to keep putting oil in it - Mother Teresa.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
  #50 (permalink)  
Old 08-13-2013, 02:57 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Mar-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/31/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
05/31/2007
Compare
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,026
reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute
Default 22sep03

Eb3 india 22sep03.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #51 (permalink)  
Old 08-13-2013, 04:07 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/17/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 870
imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by psaxena View Post
Nice calculations.. but that will be the future who will get in line after 3-4 years.. thats means they will get in line in and around 2018-2020. By that time , its not that senate will close down or the government will shut down.. At that time you can lobby as prospective citizen with GC in your hand and I will join you too...

Also looking at the world the way its changing, there may be a government in place which will work to take care of the problem , taking into consideration the demand and supply pressure from the companies given that US will not be a great destination with that kind of a GC situation.

Sometimes number just donot spell the solution or problem. Here's a small story for that.

There was a river 5 feet deep. A family had to cross the river so they took the advise from a mathematician IMH1B ..
Family: Sir, is it safe to cross the river?
IMH1B: How many are you and what their heights..
Family: Sir we are 5 men of height as follows 4 ft, 5 ft, 3ft, 6ft, 5ft , 4ft
IMH1B: Okie as per my calculation the avg height is 5.4ft and the dept of the river is 5 ft.. so as per my calculation its safe to cross the river..

well the family crossed the river and lost 3 members

So sometimes maths do not work at all the times.. at this time we are getting something.. and may not get anything due to your mathematical backlog count. In future there may be better reforms and bills to fix the problem, which may only come up only by the dire need due to a really really jacked up situation.

Who knows about the future.. but why to screw up that can help everyone who are already in the grind. I see a friend on mine who has to pay out of state tuition fee just because he doesn't have a GC. I don't say do not worry about the future immigrants but first look at the situation in hand.
The way I see it .. opposing this bill has ulterior motive and nothing else... I am a very rational person and none of opposing argument convince me.
Here's a small story for that.

There was a river 5 feet deep. psaxena family had to cross the river so they took the advise from the head of the family psaxena ..
Family: psaxena, is it safe to cross the river?
psaxena: How many are you and what their heights..
Family: psaxena we are 5 men of height as follows 4 ft, 5 ft, 3ft, 6ft, 5ft , 4ft
psaxena: Okie as per my intelligence lets all cross the river. Once I cross I will care for those left behind.

Well only psaxena crossed the river and lost 4 members since he only thought about his own case.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


1 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
  #52 (permalink)  
Old 08-13-2013, 05:33 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Aug-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/30/2007
Compare
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 437
Blog Entries: 2
psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thats what I called a BS story

Quote:
Originally Posted by imh1b View Post
Here's a small story for that.

There was a river 5 feet deep. psaxena family had to cross the river so they took the advise from the head of the family psaxena ..
Family: psaxena, is it safe to cross the river?
psaxena: How many are you and what their heights..
Family: psaxena we are 5 men of height as follows 4 ft, 5 ft, 3ft, 6ft, 5ft , 4ft
psaxena: Okie as per my intelligence lets all cross the river. Once I cross I will care for those left behind.

Well only psaxena crossed the river and lost 4 members since he only thought about his own case.
When arguments start to turn in to BS, its STRONGLY advised to just shut up...!!! Seriously..

Continuation to that story :

Psaxena went across the river threw a rope back to family and got everyone on the other side safe and sound...

The reason , I stopped visiting this site was because of the people like you..blind folded and no rational (Bhedchaal). Just the bunch of people who cannot see the ulterior motives or the otherside of the story which benefits a certain specific interest group, but NO you cannot see that. I want to write a lot , unfortunately cannot without offending a lot of people here.
So thats it ,thats all the talking I can do .. Get your views and facts straight see thru on whats going on and then support or oppose something.
__________________
Thanks

Support HR-3012 and Support Fairness!

Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | Contribute | HR3012 Wiki

Info on Rally | Accommodation | Air Miles | Carpool | Merchandize | Posters | Volunteers

--------------------------
Result for psaxena:
Your position is 53193 in the Green Card Queue based on your Country of Chargeability "India", Priority Date "Aug-06" and Category "EB3" .
Your Expected Date of Adjudication is Sep, 2028.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


1 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
  #53 (permalink)  
Old 08-13-2013, 05:59 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/17/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 870
imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by psaxena View Post
When arguments start to turn in to BS, its STRONGLY advised to just shut up...!!! Seriously..

Continuation to that story :

Psaxena went across the river threw a rope back to family and got everyone on the other side safe and sound...

The reason , I stopped visiting this site was because of the people like you..blind folded and no rational (Bhedchaal). Just the bunch of people who cannot see the ulterior motives or the otherside of the story which benefits a certain specific interest group, but NO you cannot see that. I want to write a lot , unfortunately cannot without offending a lot of people here.
So thats it ,thats all the talking I can do .. Get your views and facts straight see thru on whats going on and then support or oppose something.
After psaxena crossed the river since he 'can see more than others' he saw a really beautiful girl (citizenship) and forgot about his other fellows. They were anyways drowned. He ran towards that citizenship girl and pulled back the rope (closed the door behind him). He told those drowning people that "there are checks and balances in the river so you guys should be ok. And once more people start drowning, someone will come and help you guys. Bye Bye to you drowning people in EB3India. I will not visit this river (site) anymore because of you blind people. You EB3I are living blindfolded, no rational, I am a greencard holder with ulterior motives that you cannot see !!! Ha Ha. "
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


0 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
  #54 (permalink)  
Old 08-13-2013, 08:02 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Aug-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/30/2007
Compare
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 437
Blog Entries: 2
psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute
Default delusional

Quote:
Originally Posted by imh1b View Post
After psaxena crossed the river since he 'can see more than others' he saw a really beautiful girl (citizenship) and forgot about his other fellows. They were anyways drowned. He ran towards that citizenship girl and pulled back the rope (closed the door behind him). He told those drowning people that "there are checks and balances in the river so you guys should be ok. And once more people start drowning, someone will come and help you guys. Bye Bye to you drowning people in EB3India. I will not visit this river (site) anymore because of you blind people. You EB3I are living blindfolded, no rational, I am a greencard holder with ulterior motives that you cannot see !!! Ha Ha. "
your analogy doesn't make any sense.. I would suggest just stop smoking whatever you had been smoking. Logical argument is one thing.. but nothing can beat the BS you just delivered.
__________________
Thanks

Support HR-3012 and Support Fairness!

Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | Contribute | HR3012 Wiki

Info on Rally | Accommodation | Air Miles | Carpool | Merchandize | Posters | Volunteers

--------------------------
Result for psaxena:
Your position is 53193 in the Green Card Queue based on your Country of Chargeability "India", Priority Date "Aug-06" and Category "EB3" .
Your Expected Date of Adjudication is Sep, 2028.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #55 (permalink)  
Old 08-13-2013, 10:07 PM
Facebook User
Priority Date
:
Category
:
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 174
rupen has much to be proud of rupen has much to be proud of rupen has much to be proud of rupen has much to be proud of rupen has much to be proud of rupen has much to be proud of rupen has much to be proud of rupen has much to be proud of
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by psaxena View Post
Nice calculations.. but that will be the future who will get in line after 3-4 years.. thats means they will get in line in and around 2018-2020. By that time , its not that senate will close down or the government will shut down.. At that time you can lobby as prospective citizen with GC in your hand and I will join you too...

Also looking at the world the way its changing, there may be a government in place which will work to take care of the problem , taking into consideration the demand and supply pressure from the companies given that US will not be a great destination with that kind of a GC situation.
You are right that those who are already in line won't be worst affected. Those who are applying after the bill is passed would be severely affected. We can take a approach that those who come in after will take care of themselves. But it would be naive to think that anything would happen after this bill passes though. Only reason, this bill is getting attention is because of other powerful forces at play who won't be in play after this bill passes. So, those coming here will certainly get stuck in the backlog and at that time those who have green card/citizenship would feel the pinch since they would find these H1 people being stuck with the employer willing to work at much lower salary.

It is not that every 5 to 10 years we get opportunity like this. The last major comprehensive bill was in 1986. Going by that statistics, it will be another 20-30 years after which any next immigration bill might be tried. The senate bill has many of the provisions we want. Compared to that, this bill is like peanuts. Do we just give up so easily and happily agree to whatever is thrown to us?
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #56 (permalink)  
Old 08-13-2013, 11:13 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Sep-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/05/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 139
Blog Entries: 1
abcdgc is a name known to all abcdgc is a name known to all abcdgc is a name known to all abcdgc is a name known to all abcdgc is a name known to all abcdgc is a name known to all
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by psaxena View Post
When arguments start to turn in to BS, its STRONGLY advised to just shut up...!!! Seriously..

Continuation to that story :

Psaxena went across the river threw a rope back to family and got everyone on the other side safe and sound...

The reason , I stopped visiting this site was because of the people like you..blind folded and no rational (Bhedchaal). Just the bunch of people who cannot see the ulterior motives or the otherside of the story which benefits a certain specific interest group, but NO you cannot see that. I want to write a lot , unfortunately cannot without offending a lot of people here.
So thats it ,thats all the talking I can do .. Get your views and facts straight see thru on whats going on and then support or oppose something.
Until last week I was confused that why IV is opposing this bill when it is removing per country limits. Then I decided to join the conference call and I thought I will convince others about the merits of this bill. I had an open mind and I went in to listen, learn and share what I think. After that call I wrote long emails and got even longer replies clarifying the details. So let me answer your concerns based on what I have understood until now.

What is the meaning of "Psaxena went across the river"? Does it mean Psaxena got green card which is just a paper? Or does it mean that Psaxena has the freedom to live the life that he thought he will live after getting green card?

When 195,000 people will come in every year they will add to the backlog. By the time you and I will get green card, there will be so many people and so exploitation in the industry that you will not stand a chance to land a job. A lot of people have a job because either they are H1 visa or because their green card applications is pending. When you get green card petition, if there is a large pool of you immigrant vulnerable workforce to choose from, your services will no longer be required by your employer because your employer will want to pay and screw another set of immigrants fresh off the boat. If you have problems landing a job, there will be no freedom and and there will be no independence. That is how the system works. Just because you do not know this does not mean that this is a "Bhedchaal".

You and everyone want green card because it gives us freedom and prospect of more pay. Here is the difference of pay between H1 and green card -
H-1B visa curbs: Indian IT companies may sponsor more green cards - TOI Mobile | The Times of India Mobile Site

US worker groups have opposed getting more immigrants into US. They have grown negative and attacked immigrants like us. Instead if US worker groups would have advocated for better working conditions and equal rights for immigrants, that would have been more effective to make sure immigrants who come are treated properly, paid adequately, are not asked or expected to work 60-70 hours (with 40 hours pay), and have the ability to change employer with relative easy. If this was possible then exploitation of immigrants would have not been as much of an issue and none of us would have sought green cards as much either. Employers would have not sought immigrant workers as much. Then your testing qualification or basic sql knowledge or 40 hour worth pmp certificate would not have landed you a job, when a well qualified MBA US worker keeps sending resume again and again without landing a job. Now imagining swapping your position with the US worker because say now you have a green card. Now what? You demand/expect more money, you employer shows you the door, your job is given to new immigrant on H1 visa. There goes your dream of freedom and dream of making big after getting getting green card. Would you call this - "Psaxena went across the river"?

House bill increase of 195,000 H1 and only 55K green card means very very long green card lines. Meaning a lot of opportunity for exploitation and employer abuse. In an environment when a group of people are exploited and paid less, others in the same environment and company are also affected. For example, if immigrants are stuck in the backlog and employer doesn't need to give salary increase, it also depresses the wages of others working in that environment. You can talk to US workers to learn from their experience and find if this is true or not. You are not special. No one is. In the profession you seem to be, this will happen to you too if the backlog increases and there is large supply of low wage workforce available to US employer.

Now please don't respond by saying that anyone is arguing to reduce or eliminate H1 visas because no one is saying that. Based on what I heard, and I agree with this idea, IV is not seeking to decrease or reduce H1. I heard that IV is asking to increase green card numbers that is proportional to H1 visa increase. IV is saying if you bring people from outside, treat them fairly and don't treat them like animals. Because when some people are less equal than others, then no one is equal and everyone is treated unfairly. This is a difficult concept to grasp as it is mostly related to sociology and group dynamics. This concept is less related to just getting an approved paper when that paper no longer has any meaning.

I agree with all this because I've lived through hell in the backlogs during the last 10 years of my life. This is not what I signed up for when I came to US. I do not want anyone else to live through the backlogs. I've waited for 10 years already. I will get green card within the first year if per country limits is removed and 55K green cards are added to the system. But I do not want a horrifying experience as mine repeat 10 million times.

Saxena, If I go with your approach, I can safely ask to abolish green card after I get mine. Think about it, what is the purpose of green card process after I've received it? I'd say, close down all immigration after I get my green card because I've waited for 10 years. But that is not my approach because that is not who I am.

Now that I can better understand the consequences of the House bill, when I read yours and some of the other posts, I do not believe that you are selfish. I think you have not well informed and you haven't thought through. From your awareness level you are probably right. But then there is more to the system than what you know which is the reason I attempted to share what I learned.

You can continue thinking "Bhedchaal" or "daal main kuch kala hai" or "daal hi kali hai".
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
  #57 (permalink)  
Old 08-14-2013, 07:47 AM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/17/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 870
imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by psaxena View Post
your analogy doesn't make any sense.. I would suggest just stop smoking whatever you had been smoking. Logical argument is one thing.. but nothing can beat the BS you just delivered.
When asked to debate logically and prove your claims you ran away from it and concocted a story. Now that your farce is caught, you are calling others BS.

Dude have you ever participated in an advocacy day? Did you ever go to DC to meet a lawmaker? You say a lot about HR3012 support. How many times have you gone to DC for it? Don't tell that you contributed, because it is nothing. Everyone who wants greencard contributes. But when you are so aggressive in your posts, what is the proof that you took any action? Stop being a tool and learn to view things 360 degree.

By only thinking about your application and wanting all others to go to hell, you are only showing your class or do not really want your greencard. You only visit immigration websites once in a while when you have an urge for grand masti at the expense of others who support the good work IV is doing.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
  #58 (permalink)  
Old 08-14-2013, 10:35 AM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Apr-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 207
gujju has a reputation beyond repute gujju has a reputation beyond repute gujju has a reputation beyond repute gujju has a reputation beyond repute gujju has a reputation beyond repute gujju has a reputation beyond repute gujju has a reputation beyond repute gujju has a reputation beyond repute gujju has a reputation beyond repute gujju has a reputation beyond repute gujju has a reputation beyond repute
Default Contribute Miles

Guys ,

What is everybody waiting for.This it it.We need to make the House advocacy a success -We don't want to loose this opportunity and make the Green Cards Waiting times longer than what it is now.

We need lots of miles.Request everybody to come forward and attend and contribute .Together we can do it.

Thanks,
Gujju
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #59 (permalink)  
Old 08-14-2013, 10:37 AM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Oct-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 757
spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Good luck, EB3 I 2003 friends. Long way (years) to go for 2004.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #60 (permalink)  
Old 08-14-2013, 11:34 AM
Member
Priority Date
:
Nov-10
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 62
mugembo has a reputation beyond repute mugembo has a reputation beyond repute mugembo has a reputation beyond repute mugembo has a reputation beyond repute mugembo has a reputation beyond repute mugembo has a reputation beyond repute mugembo has a reputation beyond repute mugembo has a reputation beyond repute mugembo has a reputation beyond repute mugembo has a reputation beyond repute mugembo has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up IV Advocacy Event: 7th to 10th September, 2013

I think there are too many off the track talks on this thread. I was looking for more information on IV Advocacy Event.

I do want to attend this advocacy event. Can somebody show me if there is a separate thread I can look at where members has donated miles or sponsored an attendee?
__________________
Support HR-3012 and Support Fairness! DONATE

HR3012 Wiki | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Advocacy day event: Live updates (link to event pictures added) pappu IV Agenda and Legislative Updates 42 03-28-2013 11:09 PM
Announcement: Immigration Voice Advocacy Event - March 17th - 19th, 2013 Administrator2 IV Agenda and Legislative Updates 120 03-18-2013 07:12 PM
CNN-IBN covers Immigration Voice at our Meet and Greet Event in Washington DC admin IV Agenda and Legislative Updates 17 05-19-2006 03:53 AM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c)ImmigrationVoice.org