Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2013, 07:43 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-10
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
mugembo has a reputation beyond repute mugembo has a reputation beyond repute mugembo has a reputation beyond repute mugembo has a reputation beyond repute mugembo has a reputation beyond repute mugembo has a reputation beyond repute mugembo has a reputation beyond repute mugembo has a reputation beyond repute mugembo has a reputation beyond repute mugembo has a reputation beyond repute mugembo has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Immigration Questions directly to the White House via Skype

White house has arranged a live video conference where you can ask questions directly to the vice president Biden and to Cecilia Muñoz, the President's Domestic Policy Advisor. I believe its a great opportunity for all of us to present our case strong.

Day: December 11th, 2013
Time: 3:45 Eastern Time
Place: The White House or send skype video message at: White House - Bing Politics

"Our nation's immigration system is broken -- and fixing it is an economic, national security, and moral imperative.

That's why President Obama is deeply committed to working to pass a common sense, comprehensive set of reforms that ensures everyone plays by the same rules. And we want to answer your questions about the issue.

This Wednesday, December 11th, Vice President Biden and Cecilia Muñoz, the President's Domestic Policy Advisor, are sitting down to answer your questions about immigration reform.

During the conversation hosted by Bing and Skype, the Vice President and Cecilia will speak with folks from around the country via live Skype Video Call -- and will answer questions submitted through Skype Video and from social media.

Here's how you can get involved in the conversation:

Ask a question by Skype Video Message
Join us on Twitter using the hashtag #AskTheWhiteHouse
Tune in live on Wednesday, December 11th at 3:45 p.m. ET at WhiteHouse.gov/Live"

I am going to send my video message today. Make sure everyone here sends one for employment immigration reform and get our voices heard.

HR3012 Wiki | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote