Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2014, 09:46 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/05/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
abcdgc is a name known to all abcdgc is a name known to all abcdgc is a name known to all abcdgc is a name known to all abcdgc is a name known to all abcdgc is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2008candid View Post
Looks like all backlogged countries H1Bs are excited about EO (me too). But I don't have high hope. Can we at least expect EAD filing upon 140 approval? IV is keeping silent on this.
What do you want? A running commentary?
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 11-03-2014, 10:20 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snthampi View Post
You just downloaded a half page of crap with all false equivalences.

You can change jobs on H1. I have changed jobs on H1. Many of my friends have done it. If you have the skills, you can get a job anywhere in the US on H1 visa. So, your argument on that point is mute.

Did you even read everything I wrote? I never said all H1s/L1s are frauds. A person with required qualifications and skills for a H1 visa doesn't have to take up a job for 40-45k. If you do, you really don't have the skills and are getting into it by a false resume. Whether you agree or not, that is fraud.

Trying to justify fraud with personal situations is pathetic. Re-read my first post before downloading your crap again.
Yes, it is possible for one can change jobs on H1, but it is fcuking so god damn difficult and risky that immigrants don't want to go through that. Just as it is possible to go to moon, but the risk and diminishing returns are not encouraging anyone to go there again. Why does it have to be so difficult for an immigrant to change employer? Why can't it be as difficult or easy as it is for US worker?

This means - the law is discouraging us to change jobs. If you fill up a room with 100 people on H1/L1, 99% will tell you that it is very difficult to change jobs. Rather, law doesn't even allow anyone on L1 visa to change employer. That 1% in the room who disagree with 99 others is some idiot arrogant foolish kid - that is you.

Wisdom demands to see the difficulty through the eyes and experiences of others. And foolishness is when (just like you) someone is thumping chest to somehow show that she/he is better than others. Your style of calling your own self as eligible/qualified for H1/L1 and all others who cannot change jobs as frauds is a sign of childish and immature outlook.

All fields or areas don't have same salary. I have known US citizens with PhD in non-IT fields making $34K, and so did PhDs on H1 visa.

So don't flash your credentials of having changed employer or making more than $45K to somehow imply that you are better than anyone else, because you are not. You or your W-2 is not the topic of debate.

And "False equivalence"? Is that a new phrase you just picked up? The issue here is the exploitation of immigrants, which is as real as the sun in the sky. If you haven't had a bad experience yet, then don't think that people who went through certain experiences are any less capable/smart/educated/professionals than you. Or somehow it was their fault. Your outlook gives an impression that you are fresh out of school immature kid who is always in competition with your surroundings and believes that if you haven't seen or experienced something then that something must not exist, or, it must be someone else fault. Which is why I don't have time to read your post.

There is clearly many faults in the system starting with employer having upper hand, immigration lawyers who are part of employer-lawyer nexus, large companies knowing subcontracting with exploiting desi employer, and giving campaign money (also referred to as bribes in other parts of the world) to members of congress. So don't throw this bullshit of blaming the victim.

Old 11-04-2014, 03:30 PM
Priority Date
:
May-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
snthampi has a reputation beyond repute snthampi has a reputation beyond repute snthampi has a reputation beyond repute snthampi has a reputation beyond repute snthampi has a reputation beyond repute snthampi has a reputation beyond repute snthampi has a reputation beyond repute snthampi has a reputation beyond repute snthampi has a reputation beyond repute snthampi has a reputation beyond repute snthampi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyhair View Post
Yes, it is possible for one can change jobs on H1, but it is fcuking so god damn difficult and risky that immigrants don't want to go through that. Just as it is possible to go to moon, but the risk and diminishing returns are not encouraging anyone to go there again. Why does it have to be so difficult for an immigrant to change employer? Why can't it be as difficult or easy as it is for US worker?

This means - the law is discouraging us to change jobs. If you fill up a room with 100 people on H1/L1, 99% will tell you that it is very difficult to change jobs. Rather, law doesn't even allow anyone on L1 visa to change employer. That 1% in the room who disagree with 99 others is some idiot arrogant foolish kid - that is you.

Wisdom demands to see the difficulty through the eyes and experiences of others. And foolishness is when (just like you) someone is thumping chest to somehow show that she/he is better than others. Your style of calling your own self as eligible/qualified for H1/L1 and all others who cannot change jobs as frauds is a sign of childish and immature outlook.

All fields or areas don't have same salary. I have known US citizens with PhD in non-IT fields making $34K, and so did PhDs on H1 visa.

So don't flash your credentials of having changed employer or making more than $45K to somehow imply that you are better than anyone else, because you are not. You or your W-2 is not the topic of debate.

And "False equivalence"? Is that a new phrase you just picked up? The issue here is the exploitation of immigrants, which is as real as the sun in the sky. If you haven't had a bad experience yet, then don't think that people who went through certain experiences are any less capable/smart/educated/professionals than you. Or somehow it was their fault. Your outlook gives an impression that you are fresh out of school immature kid who is always in competition with your surroundings and believes that if you haven't seen or experienced something then that something must not exist, or, it must be someone else fault. Which is why I don't have time to read your post.

There is clearly many faults in the system starting with employer having upper hand, immigration lawyers who are part of employer-lawyer nexus, large companies knowing subcontracting with exploiting desi employer, and giving campaign money (also referred to as bribes in other parts of the world) to members of congress. So don't throw this bullshit of blaming the victim.
Repeating the same BS again and again doesn't make it logical or meaningful. Your logic is horrible. You compared the plight of African slaves to immigrants. If you have any clue and sense, the African slaves were brought here in chains. Is that how you got here?

If you believe that you are treated like a slave or exploited, you have a choice: pack your bags and get the hell out.

Let me repeat this again, if you have real skills, changing jobs is jot difficult. It is funny that you conveniently leave out some of the fraud that I mentioned such as proxy interviews, bringing in friends and relatives who have no skills, paying co-workers to do the work. This is how people without skills get into companies like Microsoft, Google, etc. It is not a secret that immigrant groups especially Desis favoring their relatives, friends, people from their region, etc for jobs.

Again, if you think that the you are exploited by the US immigration system, it is not worth to stay back here. Pack up and go back.

Are there problems with the US immigration system? Of course there is and it will continue to have problems. Immigrating to another country is not like traveling to another state in your country. If you have minimum intelligence, you will be prepared for issues, hardships and delays. Stop whining and get a life.

Old 11-04-2014, 05:27 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/27/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/27/2007
Compare
gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Repeating the same BS again and again doesn't make it logical or meaningful. Your logic is horrible. You compared the plight of African slaves to immigrants. If you have any clue and sense, the African slaves were brought here in chains. Is that how you got here?

If you believe that you are treated like a slave or exploited, you have a choice: pack your bags and get the hell out.

Let me repeat this again, if you have real skills, changing jobs is jot difficult. It is funny that you conveniently leave out some of the fraud that I mentioned such as proxy interviews, bringing in friends and relatives who have no skills, paying co-workers to do the work. This is how people without skills get into companies like Microsoft, Google, etc. It is not a secret that immigrant groups especially Desis favoring their relatives, friends, people from their region, etc for jobs.

Again, if you think that the you are exploited by the US immigration system, it is not worth to stay back here. Pack up and go back.

Are there problems with the US immigration system? Of course there is and it will continue to have problems. Immigrating to another country is not like traveling to another state in your country. If you have minimum intelligence, you will be prepared for issues, hardships and delays. Stop whining and get a life.
You can have all the friggin skills you want, you can't get in to jobs that specifically request GC or Citizenship. The point is your choice is rather narrowed and yes that is because the immigration system is broke. Everyone feels they are exploited because you have invested so much time, energy and money in this country that it feels frustrating. Easy for you to say pack and go back..

Old 11-05-2014, 11:21 AM
Priority Date
:
Oct-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gvenkat View Post
You can have all the friggin skills you want, you can't get in to jobs that specifically request GC or Citizenship. The point is your choice is rather narrowed and yes that is because the immigration system is broke. Everyone feels they are exploited because you have invested so much time, energy and money in this country that it feels frustrating. Easy for you to say pack and go back..
If our country has given us all the opportunities and other things that we enjoy here in US, we would not have come this far. Agree?

So we are here now. That means we feel this country is better than our home Country.
Obviously, this country has its share of problems and we are part of it. We can't change a thing in our own country (aside all the pep talk like "you should go out and try", blah, blah), why crying foul that Immigration system is broken in this country. Again, I am not saying its perfect. Yes, its broken in many ways.

At least, if we are united and put enough effort, we can change things here, but we are not ready to do. We want everything happen at our comfort of home/office and laptop.

Lets be honest. As IV always says, we are not putting enough effort towards our problems.

Old 11-05-2014, 12:10 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/17/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicy_guy View Post
If our country has given us all the opportunities and other things that we enjoy here in US, we would not have come this far. Agree?

So we are here now. That means we feel this country is better than our home Country.
Obviously, this country has its share of problems and we are part of it. We can't change a thing in our own country (aside all the pep talk like "you should go out and try", blah, blah), why crying foul that Immigration system is broken in this country. Again, I am not saying its perfect. Yes, its broken in many ways.

At least, if we are united and put enough effort, we can change things here, but we are not ready to do. We want everything happen at our comfort of home/office and laptop.

Lets be honest. As IV always says, we are not putting enough effort towards our problems.
I agree with you.

The most we can say is 'Immigration system is broken' 'when is the H4 rule happening' 'what is the prediction for next month bulletin' 'let's track our case' etc

But since yesterday not a single person wanted to discuss yesterday's election results. We are so centered around 'MY GREENCARD' that we do not even care about the country we live in. And on top of it we want to live permanently in a country we do not care about.

As they say you reap what you sow. Legal immigrants have mostly turned a bling eye towards the issues facing USA. Their loyalties and concern is mostly for their birth country. Permanent residence is mostly to make more money by extending the job prospects and squeeze the maximum benefits of the great country USA. This is why you see fraud going on. Immigrants try hook or crook to come here in fraud colleges, do all kinds of fraud. Those who become greencard holders and citizens open business to squeeze more money from other immigrants. Its like ragging in colleges. In the first year as fresher everyone hates it. But from second year everyone wants it. The big companies know it all. But in a capitalist economy where profit is most important as long as it does not affect their bottom line, exploitation and fraud does not concern them.

It is a sad state. The saddest part is legal immigrants are not really slaves. They are educated, wealthy, smart and know their rights. But they are cowards, greedy and selfish. They will never stand up for themselves let alone for the entire legal community.

So the saga of 'broken immigration' will continue forever.

Old 11-05-2014, 03:35 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/27/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/27/2007
Compare
gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imh1b View Post
I agree with you.

The most we can say is 'Immigration system is broken' 'when is the H4 rule happening' 'what is the prediction for next month bulletin' 'let's track our case' etc

But since yesterday not a single person wanted to discuss yesterday's election results. We are so centered around 'MY GREENCARD' that we do not even care about the country we live in. And on top of it we want to live permanently in a country we do not care about.

As they say you reap what you sow. Legal immigrants have mostly turned a bling eye towards the issues facing USA. Their loyalties and concern is mostly for their birth country. Permanent residence is mostly to make more money by extending the job prospects and squeeze the maximum benefits of the great country USA. This is why you see fraud going on. Immigrants try hook or crook to come here in fraud colleges, do all kinds of fraud. Those who become greencard holders and citizens open business to squeeze more money from other immigrants. Its like ragging in colleges. In the first year as fresher everyone hates it. But from second year everyone wants it. The big companies know it all. But in a capitalist economy where profit is most important as long as it does not affect their bottom line, exploitation and fraud does not concern them.

It is a sad state. The saddest part is legal immigrants are not really slaves. They are educated, wealthy, smart and know their rights. But they are cowards, greedy and selfish. They will never stand up for themselves let alone for the entire legal community.

So the saga of 'broken immigration' will continue forever.
How far did the advocacy take us? We have been advocating for how long? 6-7 years. What has drastically changed? Apart from two year EAD what changes have happened in the past?

The issue is Eb3-I is a miniscule minority that is getting screwed over. That is the fact. People have the right to be frustrated. Apart from the 10k eb3 people who have to endure this frustrating wait, Everyone else gets their GC within a 5-6 year period which is a fair time line. So don't blame the people who have every right to get frustrated.

Old 11-05-2014, 04:23 PM
Priority Date
:
May-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
snthampi has a reputation beyond repute snthampi has a reputation beyond repute snthampi has a reputation beyond repute snthampi has a reputation beyond repute snthampi has a reputation beyond repute snthampi has a reputation beyond repute snthampi has a reputation beyond repute snthampi has a reputation beyond repute snthampi has a reputation beyond repute snthampi has a reputation beyond repute snthampi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
First of all, if you thought immigrating to another country was going to be nice and easy, .... well, good luck.

There are plenty of jobs that don't require GC or citizenship. If you have the skills and qualifications, you can change jobs even in the 4th quarter. It will be obviously difficult for people with fake skill sets.

The US immigration system has problems, but is not broken. It is a repeated lie spread by the industry, mainly technology industry, to bring more immigrants, delay the immigration process and bring down the wages. That is one of the reasons why they don't care too much about quality. That is the reason why they don't care about the horrible practices of Indian consulting companies and the way they exploit immigrant workers. It is all about profits.

This country already permits a huge number of immigrants every year. If they let too many people in here, imagine what will happen to this country in another 20 years. Combine that with people that play favoritism on everything based on caste, region and religion. You would think people will learn to be fair and just at least when they move to another country. But that is not the case. Brought all the same corrupt practices along with them.

The most important think is having a good satisfying life. If your immigration status limits your and your loved ones' life and frustrates you, then it is not worth living in this country.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-05-2014, 04:58 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/17/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How far did the advocacy take us? We have been advocating for how long? 6-7 years. What has drastically changed? Apart from two year EAD what changes have happened in the past?
The answer to your question is in the question. That 'WE' is hardly 25-50 people who tried to go to Washington DC a couple of times in 6-7 years and only about the same number of people contributed a mere $25 or $50 for a few months in 6-7 years.

Moreover lets see how many of these 50 people even went to DC at least 4 times a year on a weekday? How many of these 50 ever went to a fund raising dinner with a congressman? Nobody. I can bet you on that. We would be foolish to expect anything out of this kind of effort.

Any intelligent person who knows advocacy will tell you that if with this microscopic tiny effort you could get a couple of small fixes, this is absolutely mega victory. You do not get anything with such tiny effort in advocacy. I think people have really no idea about advocacy. This advocacy is the real deal but almost all are not upto it and are cowards. Do As I said, we all reap what we sow. We have in reality got a bonanza till now for litttle we have done.

Old 11-05-2014, 05:09 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/17/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare

Quote:
First of all, if you thought immigrating to another country was going to be nice and easy, .... well, good luck.

There are plenty of jobs that don't require GC or citizenship. If you have the skills and qualifications, you can change jobs even in the 4th quarter. It will be obviously difficult for people with fake skill sets.

The US immigration system has problems, but is not broken. It is a repeated lie spread by the industry, mainly technology industry, to bring more immigrants, delay the immigration process and bring down the wages. That is one of the reasons why they don't care too much about quality. That is the reason why they don't care about the horrible practices of Indian consulting companies and the way they exploit immigrant workers. It is all about profits.

This country already permits a huge number of immigrants every year. If they let too many people in here, imagine what will happen to this country in another 20 years. Combine that with people that play favoritism on everything based on caste, region and religion. You would think people will learn to be fair and just at least when they move to another country. But that is not the case. Brought all the same corrupt practices along with them.

The most important think is having a good satisfying life. If your immigration status limits your and your loved ones' life and frustrates you, then it is not worth living in this country.
I can bet $100 that you have a greencard and your views were different in 2006. It has changed over the years as you got EAD in 2007 and greencard later. You had a different view when you entered the country through consulting bodyshop by paying them, or entered by lying to the visa officer to get F1 visa. And then after college desperately trying to get an H1B sponsor one way or another. And when your spouse came to the country you tried hard to get her H1B through one way or another. Now after getting greencard, your views have changed. Its the same old story of almost every legal immigrant. So nothing new for me.

What matters to me as an IV member is that in the last 8 years since you joined IV how much have you contributed, how many times have you gone to Washington DC. Any IV core member can check for me because I have gone at least once a year and for several years I have $25 contribution per month on. How many times have to spoken to press? How many employers have you reported? Have you ever filed a case against a bad employer yet? What about you?

Its easy to say lot of things but have you tried to change anything so far other than expressing arrogance in your posts that is a disease of many so called best and the brightest cowards sitting in their tiny cubicles.

Old 11-05-2014, 05:45 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/15/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
chakdepatte has a reputation beyond repute chakdepatte has a reputation beyond repute chakdepatte has a reputation beyond repute chakdepatte has a reputation beyond repute chakdepatte has a reputation beyond repute chakdepatte has a reputation beyond repute chakdepatte has a reputation beyond repute chakdepatte has a reputation beyond repute chakdepatte has a reputation beyond repute chakdepatte has a reputation beyond repute chakdepatte has a reputation beyond repute
Default Time to Regroup

if everyone is done with their 2 cents. can we regroup to work with a congress that supports Legal immigration.

No more B.S. from Democrats to support illegal anymore!!!

Old 11-05-2014, 06:15 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-08
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/02/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
whiteStallion has a brilliant future whiteStallion has a brilliant future whiteStallion has a brilliant future whiteStallion has a brilliant future whiteStallion has a brilliant future whiteStallion has a brilliant future whiteStallion has a brilliant future whiteStallion has a brilliant future whiteStallion has a brilliant future whiteStallion has a brilliant future whiteStallion has a brilliant future

Now that the Republicans have majority in House and Senate, how does it impact EO, or does it impact at all ? The reason for which BO "delayed" the EO till after the election anyway did not work out for the Democrats, most folks are anti-Obama these days, even part of the Democratic party.

Old 11-06-2014, 05:17 PM
Priority Date
:
May-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by imh1b View Post
I can bet $100 that you have a greencard and your views were different in 2006. It has changed over the years as you got EAD in 2007 and greencard later. You had a different view when you entered the country through consulting bodyshop by paying them, or entered by lying to the visa officer to get F1 visa. And then after college desperately trying to get an H1B sponsor one way or another. And when your spouse came to the country you tried hard to get her H1B through one way or another. Now after getting greencard, your views have changed. Its the same old story of almost every legal immigrant. So nothing new for me.

What matters to me as an IV member is that in the last 8 years since you joined IV how much have you contributed, how many times have you gone to Washington DC. Any IV core member can check for me because I have gone at least once a year and for several years I have $25 contribution per month on. How many times have to spoken to press? How many employers have you reported? Have you ever filed a case against a bad employer yet? What about you?

Its easy to say lot of things but have you tried to change anything so far other than expressing arrogance in your posts that is a disease of many so called best and the brightest cowards sitting in their tiny cubicles.
You are a real idiot, because you are making wild assumptions and spewing out BS on that basis. You are assuming that everyone else's story is just as yours, as you narrated above. Unlike you, I didn't have to pay anyone or lie to get a H1, because I had the qualification, sufficient experience and the skills required for getting a H1 Visa. I have nothing to prove to you. Still, for the sake of this conversation, I will tell you that I am still on H1 because my spouse is still on H4. I do have EAD that I never used so far and never attempted to get a H1 for my spouse.

Folks like you repeat the same BS again and again like a broken record without any substance. It is not helping. Stop whining and stop blaming America for your problems. America is not doing any injustice to you. You knew very well what you were getting into when you decide to immigrate to the US. Face it or get the hell out.

I have contributed to IV financially but never attended any advocacy event. I am not the one who is complaining or questioning IV's efforts. I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS. Now, you may ask what am I doing in this forum. Well, the reason is that people like you are very entertaining with your constant BS. It is good comical relief.

Don't take it too personal and stress affect your health. Have fun.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-07-2014, 10:36 AM
Priority Date
:
Sep-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/05/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
abcdgc is a name known to all abcdgc is a name known to all abcdgc is a name known to all abcdgc is a name known to all abcdgc is a name known to all abcdgc is a name known to all

Quote:
You are a real idiot, because you are making wild assumptions and spewing out BS on that basis. You are assuming that everyone else's story is just as yours, as you narrated above. Unlike you, I didn't have to pay anyone or lie to get a H1, because I had the qualification, sufficient experience and the skills required for getting a H1 Visa. I have nothing to prove to you. Still, for the sake of this conversation, I will tell you that I am still on H1 because my spouse is still on H4. I do have EAD that I never used so far and never attempted to get a H1 for my spouse.

Folks like you repeat the same BS again and again like a broken record without any substance. It is not helping. Stop whining and stop blaming America for your problems. America is not doing any injustice to you. You knew very well what you were getting into when you decide to immigrate to the US. Face it or get the hell out.

I have contributed to IV financially but never attended any advocacy event. I am not the one who is complaining or questioning IV's efforts. I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS. Now, you may ask what am I doing in this forum. Well, the reason is that people like you are very entertaining with your constant BS. It is good comical relief.

Don't take it too personal and stress affect your health. Have fun.

You are qualified and skilled. Others are faking and padding resume. You did not pay for H1 and all others are frauds? Nice

Let me google that for you

Is this you?
https://twitter.com/snthampi

And this?
Nagendran Thampi | LinkedIn

So reaching the position of "Programmer Analyst" after 15 years explain why you feel that you qualified - for your current job. And you think there are not enough Americans available to do Programmer Analyst job?

And according to your Linkedin profile you seem to have came to US though InSyst Inc . Is this IT placement company? And you want everyone to believe that you did not pay for your H1 but all other are frauds?

I am simply asking questions because you are one making allegations. Can you answer these questions?

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-07-2014, 12:54 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/17/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcdgc View Post
You are qualified and skilled. Others are faking and padding resume. You did not pay for H1 and all others are frauds? Nice

Let me google that for you

Is this you?
https://twitter.com/snthampi

And this?
Nagendran Thampi | LinkedIn

So reaching the position of "Programmer Analyst" after 15 years explain why you feel that you qualified - for your current job. And you think there are not enough Americans available to do Programmer Analyst job?

And according to your Linkedin profile you seem to have came to US though InSyst Inc . Is this IT placement company? And you want everyone to believe that you did not pay for your H1 but all other are frauds?

I am simply asking questions because you are one making allegations. Can you answer these questions?
That is so funny. I am rolling on the floor laughing out loud!
You have exposed this idiot paper tiger.