Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2015, 08:54 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
konerusai will become famous soon enough konerusai will become famous soon enough
Default President Obama to Announce New Steps to Attract Foreign Investors and Create Jobs

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press...ign-investors-
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 03-23-2015, 09:00 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-10
Category
:
EB2-NIW
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sengs is on a distinguished road

This doesn't look like a part of the visa modernization executive order.

Old 03-23-2015, 09:33 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by konerusai View Post
From your link
Quote:
Administrative Actions to Recruit and Retain Global Talent: The Department of Homeland Security will clarify guidelines for global companies seeking to staff new and expanding U.S. operations with specialized knowledge related to their company or industry without impacting job opportunities for U.S. workers.
What exactly he is talking about is a good question.

Old 03-23-2015, 09:41 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-10
Category
:
EB2-NIW
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by hil3182 View Post
From your link

What exactly he is talking about is a good question.
"Policy Guidance for L-1B Visas: Policy Guidance for L-1B Visas: U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services will increase clarity around the adjudication of the L-1B non immigrant visa that allows international companies to temporarily deploy workers with specialized knowledge to the United States when launching or conducting operations here. This long-anticipated policy guidance, which will be released for public feedback, is of particular interest to global companies participating in the SelectUSA Investment Summit."

Old 03-23-2015, 10:44 PM
Facebook User
Priority Date
:
Category
:
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
rupen has much to be proud of rupen has much to be proud of rupen has much to be proud of rupen has much to be proud of rupen has much to be proud of rupen has much to be proud of rupen has much to be proud of rupen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengs View Post
"Policy Guidance for L-1B Visas: Policy Guidance for L-1B Visas: U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services will increase clarity around the adjudication of the L-1B non immigrant visa that allows international companies to temporarily deploy workers with specialized knowledge to the United States when launching or conducting operations here. This long-anticipated policy guidance, which will be released for public feedback, is of particular interest to global companies participating in the SelectUSA Investment Summit."
Boost for Indian IT workers as US L-1B visas now easier to get - The Economic Times on Mobile

Old 03-24-2015, 05:10 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
konerusai will become famous soon enough konerusai will become famous soon enough
Default USCIS Message: Policy Memoranda, PM-0602-0111 ( L1 Changes)

Dear Stakeholder,

USCIS has posted the following memoranda for your review:

Policy Memorandum: PM-0602-0111, L-1B Adjudications Policy

Note: The above memorandum is interim guidance and will be effective on 08/31/2015.

Final date for feedback: May 08, 2015

If you are unable to access the memoranda through the links provided above, please do the following:

Go to Outreach | USCIS
Select “Feedback Opportunities” on the left side of the page
Select “Interim Memoranda for Comment”

Kind Regards,
USCIS Public Engagement Division

Old 03-25-2015, 02:27 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
svsraj is on a distinguished road
Default EAD for I140 ..Is momentum lost

Hi
I am new to forum,but has been following EAD for I-140 discussion closely. Have been stuck in GC process for decade like many other folks in this forum.Made couple of job changes which just made it terrible
March 20 there was supposed to be some announcements. But nothing happened. some of other sites I could see people already lost faith , seems like lot of mumbo jumbo only coming out from USCIS,WH etc. while rule making timeline etc is understandable ,it doesn't look like even initial recommendation has gone out to WH.

Do anybody know when recommendation on EO changes on I140 or pre registration etc will come ?Does IV core team see momentum slowed down on this or are we on track.

what else can we do ?

Old 03-25-2015, 02:39 AM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Jun-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/04/2003
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
10/06/2003
Compare
Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by svsraj View Post
Hi
I am new to forum,but has been following EAD for I-140 discussion closely. Have been stuck in GC process for decade like many other folks in this forum.Made couple of job changes which just made it terrible
March 20 there was supposed to be some announcements. But nothing happened. some of other sites I could see people already lost faith , seems like lot of mumbo jumbo only coming out from USCIS,WH etc. while rule making timeline etc is understandable ,it doesn't look like even initial recommendation has gone out to WH.

Do anybody know when recommendation on EO changes on I140 or pre registration etc will come ?Does IV core team see momentum slowed down on this or are we on track.

what else can we do ?
Hang-in there svsraj. There is no reason to loose hope. Things are worked upon in the background. Just give it some time and the fixes will be announced soon. We will let you know when as soon as we are able.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-25-2015, 09:45 AM
Priority Date
:
Jan-11
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
DMX17 is just really nice DMX17 is just really nice DMX17 is just really nice DMX17 is just really nice DMX17 is just really nice
Thumbs up

Thank you Admin for the reassurance.

Old 03-25-2015, 10:33 AM
Priority Date
:
Nov-10
Category
:
EB2-NIW
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator2 View Post
Hang-in there svsraj. There is no reason to loose hope. Things are worked upon in the background. Just give it some time and the fixes will be announced soon. We will let you know when as soon as we are able.
Does that mean that we do not have to do the comprehensive reply action item anymore?

Old 03-25-2015, 10:39 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
dhruva12 is on a distinguished road
Default Thanks Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator2 View Post
Admin....
Coming from you, it feels a lot better ... Do keep us posted though

Old 03-25-2015, 11:35 AM
Facebook User
Priority Date
:
Category
:
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
rupen has much to be proud of rupen has much to be proud of rupen has much to be proud of rupen has much to be proud of rupen has much to be proud of rupen has much to be proud of rupen has much to be proud of rupen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Does that mean that we do not have to do the comprehensive reply action item anymore?
Response will come and then would be posted so that many people can send it.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-25-2015, 01:24 PM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Jun-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/04/2003
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
10/06/2003
Compare
Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We think the best response is the one based on the events on the ground. There will be series of Action Items that we will continue to announce, and response time of these action items are important.

As Rupen suggested, reponse will come but it has to be adequate and vetted.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-25-2015, 03:12 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
hdvti73 is infamous around these parts hdvti73 is infamous around these parts hdvti73 is infamous around these parts hdvti73 is infamous around these parts hdvti73 is infamous around these parts hdvti73 is infamous around these parts hdvti73 is infamous around these parts hdvti73 is infamous around these parts

Thanks Admin. I truly hope to hear some good news about I-140 Pre. Reg. soon...!!!

Old 03-25-2015, 04:21 PM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Jun-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/04/2003
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
10/06/2003
Compare

Please standby for a major and time sensitive action item we hope to announce in next 20 minutes.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.