Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2015, 01:32 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Nov-10
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
dhakaldoo has a reputation beyond repute dhakaldoo has a reputation beyond repute dhakaldoo has a reputation beyond repute dhakaldoo has a reputation beyond repute dhakaldoo has a reputation beyond repute dhakaldoo has a reputation beyond repute dhakaldoo has a reputation beyond repute dhakaldoo has a reputation beyond repute dhakaldoo has a reputation beyond repute dhakaldoo has a reputation beyond repute dhakaldoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Stay Positive- Stay United.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopal008 View Post
Missed by a month mine is aug 17 2011. Will it move in the next bulletin ?

Friends,

Some of us are happy and a lot of us are sad. BUt Overall I think it is super awesome news.
Please do not let all the negativity on other forums get to you. I firmly believe that since this is the first of its kind VISA bulletin, this bulletin was set as a baseline. The dates will move steadily in upcoming months.

Those EB2-I folks who are current - Congratulations. But please remember, your approval date still remains in 2005. So this is no way the solution. We still have to fight for HR213 and other Admin Fixes.

I would urge everyone to look at this news in a positive way. We will win!
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 09-09-2015, 01:33 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
vrs7734 is on a distinguished road

My PD is june 2012. I hope they will keep moving qualifying date rapidly/steadily over next vbs

Thanks IV

Old 09-09-2015, 01:35 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of

Personally, I missed the cut, I am EB3I-2010.

That said, on balance, I am quite positive about the overall direction. Even though the immediate results are sub-optimal personally, AoS Filing date has been de-linked from physical/supply demand data which opens up possibilities that we could see larger movements in the future .

Additionally, promises are being kept. We were never promised explicit dates by anyone, but rather were promised VB movement - which we are starting to see now. Additionally other, more explicit promises were made, and given today's results the prospects of those promises are looking brighter.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-09-2015, 01:36 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
vrs7734 is on a distinguished road
Default Want your Green Card? Help IV pass HR213

To all,

We have won a small fight today. War is still out there. Getting qualified for aos filing is temporary relief. If we want green card we have to wait 10 years. Look at eb2 india and eb3 india gc dates. They are in 2005.

If we want to get pur gcs, there is only one option and that is to change the law. We must fight and get hr213 pass. Please help yourself and iv. We need boots on the ground.

Thanks

Old 09-09-2015, 01:36 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
shyamps is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Thank you IV for your hard work

I have suffered in green card backlogs like thousands of others stuck in backlogs. Thank you IV & IV volunteers for all your dedication, selflessness and hard work for the high skilled immigrant community!!!

Old 09-09-2015, 01:37 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
kumarappu is on a distinguished road
Default Thank you IV!!!

It's a big deal to have process set up to file for EAD when PD is not current. Since there is no cap on acceptance date, I believe this date will move really fast. Kudos to IV for all their efforts to make this possible.

Old 09-09-2015, 01:37 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
vikidisi is a jewel in the rough vikidisi is a jewel in the rough vikidisi is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopal008 View Post
Missed by a month mine is aug 17 2011. Will it move in the next bulletin ?
It will and it has to. We have to understand and be thankful of the Administration that they are taking this seriously. I feel like the first bulletin is to simply make inroads into this. I expect dates to move steadily and a little more faster moving forward.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-09-2015, 01:39 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Sep-10
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
unni79 has a spectacular aura about unni79 has a spectacular aura about unni79 has a spectacular aura about
Default Thanks IV

Thanks IV leadership and volunteers for the continuous and tireless effort(s) for making this happen.

Congrats to all in EB3 & EB2 categories, whose dates became current. But do remember that the main goal is to get H.R.213 passed

Thanks again.

Old 09-09-2015, 01:41 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-10
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
AceMan is a splendid one to behold AceMan is a splendid one to behold AceMan is a splendid one to behold AceMan is a splendid one to behold AceMan is a splendid one to behold AceMan is a splendid one to behold AceMan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hil3182 View Post
Personally, I missed the cut, I am EB3I-2010.

That said, on balance, I am quite positive about the overall direction. Even though the immediate results are sub-optimal personally, AoS Filing date has been de-linked from physical/supply demand data which opens up possibilities that we could see larger movements in the future .

Additionally, promises are being kept. We were never promised explicit dates by anyone, but rather were promised VB movement - which we are starting to see now. Additionally other, more explicit promises were made, and given today's results the prospects of those promises are looking brighter.
Some progress... Personally I feel less than satisfactory. But on the brighter side, little better than the present scenario, where the chance of getting a EB-3 based green card for PD after 2010, is later than the Social Security Benefit age.

Donor
Priority Date
:
Sep-10
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
unni79 has a spectacular aura about unni79 has a spectacular aura about unni79 has a spectacular aura about

How can we thank administration for bringing these changes?

Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
kumarappu is on a distinguished road
Default Next struggle for HR213

Now all our energy should focus to make sure HR213 get passed this congress. This is the time to call and follow up with local congressman/congresswoman. Lets get our folks united at district level advocacy.

Old 09-09-2015, 01:42 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
bracelet80 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceMan View Post
Some progress... Personally I feel less than satisfactory. But on the brighter side, little better than the present scenario, where the chance of getting a EB-3 based green card for PD after 2010, is later than the Social Security Benefit age.
Any idea, when will EB3 India acceptance date will be moved till Jul 2011 ?

Old 09-09-2015, 01:42 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Aug-10
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
hx82 has a brilliant future hx82 has a brilliant future hx82 has a brilliant future hx82 has a brilliant future hx82 has a brilliant future hx82 has a brilliant future hx82 has a brilliant future hx82 has a brilliant future hx82 has a brilliant future hx82 has a brilliant future hx82 has a brilliant future

IV thanks a lot for your efforts and support. I am stuck in backlogs for over 7 years and now finally I can file for my AoS. This is a HUGE step forward in right direction. Thanks again for your relentless efforts.

Old 09-09-2015, 01:43 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
kabayega_GC is on a distinguished road
Default Vb

Did not make the Cut on this VB but a very move.

Thanks for all the hard work GO IV !!!

Old 09-09-2015, 01:44 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sep_2011_PD has a reputation beyond repute sep_2011_PD has a reputation beyond repute sep_2011_PD has a reputation beyond repute sep_2011_PD has a reputation beyond repute sep_2011_PD has a reputation beyond repute sep_2011_PD has a reputation beyond repute sep_2011_PD has a reputation beyond repute sep_2011_PD has a reputation beyond repute sep_2011_PD has a reputation beyond repute sep_2011_PD has a reputation beyond repute sep_2011_PD has a reputation beyond repute
Default Great work IV

Great work IV! We missed the dates this time but are confident that the new system will bring in good changes to us!!!

HR213 is the only way forward!!