Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2015, 02:51 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-10
Category
:
EB2-NIW
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sengs is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by essell View Post
Hil, can you please add @POTUS if space permits
@POTUS is there… go through the entire document
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 05-29-2015, 03:07 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by essell View Post
Hil, can you please add @POTUS if space permits
Isn't it there, for eg: https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?tex...illed+labor+in
novate+by+letting+them+%23fileI485+with+%40immivoi ce

Old 05-29-2015, 03:29 PM
Priority Date
:
May-11
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/15/2012
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
essell is on a distinguished road

My Bad ...hadn't gone thru the entire list ....sengs too pointed out .... Thanks!
This is awesome effort if people like it that way and feel gets better attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hil3182 View Post
Isn't it there, for eg: https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?tex...illed+labor+in
novate+by+letting+them+%23fileI485+with+%40immivoi ce

Old 05-29-2015, 03:47 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-10
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
gten has a brilliant future gten has a brilliant future gten has a brilliant future gten has a brilliant future gten has a brilliant future gten has a brilliant future gten has a brilliant future gten has a brilliant future gten has a brilliant future gten has a brilliant future gten has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMX17 View Post
Good post!

What about the folks on lawyer forum ? You know which one I am taking about. The one that has the most exciting discussion on anything immigration ).

I just read the entertainment there.

The senior members there have achieved the following:
1) Stopped EB3 to EB2 porting or put a cap on it
2) Reinterpreted spillover language
3) Banned illegal immigration
4) Had their own ruling of the DAPA case
5) Are currently working secretly to make the “2Rs” happen
6) Above all, redefine how U.S. politics works
7) Are almost ready to vote for the 2016 Presidential race (of wait they don’t have green cards yet)

In achieving the above, the poor lawyer with good intention has probably losing his mind I think.

If you are one of those senior members, please use the phrase “EAD and AP for I-140” or “I-140 EAD/AP”.

Pun intended. Excuse the exaggeration!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sengs View Post
Some of them have already made Santorum the next President.

LOL..... ahh! the arrogance.

Old 05-29-2015, 04:53 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of

I was out and about attempting to find out what the unwashed denizens of less reputable forums were upto, when I came across the following petition:

Support I140 EAD for Americans in Waiting | Petition2Congress

I thought it would be remiss of me not not point out the folly of signing said petition. Firstly, this is a petition to Congress. Congress cannot do an executive action - only the Executive can.

I don't think it has occurred to the 756 (and counting) people who have signed said petition, that more than half of the Congress HATES our good Presidents executive action. Yet, they take it upon themselves to helpfully tell aforesaid congressmen and congresswomen that the I-140EAD+AP we are getting is a part of the HATED executive action. They are thoughtfully telling all the 300+ Republicans on Capitol hill that I-140EAD+AP is to be added to their list of things to HATE - along with Obamacare, DACA and DAPA.

This is why we do not like people signing unsanctioned petitions or sending out unsanctioned tweets. Its not because we are bad people, its because most outsiders who don't know how things work, end up doing more harm than good.

We can add this petition to the list of recent blunders by the Einstein's in our community like, the unsanctioned emails sent to USCIS suggesting that a delay to I-140 EAD + AP is acceptable and those disturbing tweets mentioned at the beginning of this thread.

Old 05-29-2015, 05:59 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-10
Category
:
EB2-NIW
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sengs is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by gten View Post
LOL..... ahh! the arrogance.
It is absolutely okay to be a little arrogant on the better side than being stupid and blindly licking the dirty parts of the same people who are trying screw your own miserable life.

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-29-2015, 07:11 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-10
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
gten has a brilliant future gten has a brilliant future gten has a brilliant future gten has a brilliant future gten has a brilliant future gten has a brilliant future gten has a brilliant future gten has a brilliant future gten has a brilliant future gten has a brilliant future gten has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengs View Post
It is absolutely okay to be a little arrogant on the better side "and" being stupid and blindly licking the dirty parts of the same people who are trying screw your own miserable life.
You sir.... are very crude in your definition of lobbying.

Old 05-29-2015, 09:15 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
shyamps is on a distinguished road
Default Some people never learn

Quote:
I was out and about attempting to find out what the unwashed denizens of less reputable forums were upto, when I came across the following petition:

Support I140 EAD for Americans in Waiting | Petition2Congress

I thought it would be remiss of me not not point out the folly of signing said petition. Firstly, this is a petition to Congress. Congress cannot do an executive action - only the Executive can.

I don't think it has occurred to the 756 (and counting) people who have signed said petition, that more than half of the Congress HATES our good Presidents executive action. Yet, they take it upon themselves to helpfully tell aforesaid congressmen and congresswomen that the I-140EAD+AP we are getting is a part of the HATED executive action. They are thoughtfully telling all the 300+ Republicans on Capitol hill that I-140EAD+AP is to be added to their list of things to HATE - along with Obamacare, DACA and DAPA.

This is why we do not like people signing unsanctioned petitions or sending out unsanctioned tweets. Its not because we are bad people, its because most outsiders who don't know how things work, end up doing more harm than good.

We can add this petition to the list of recent blunders by the Einstein's in our community like, the unsanctioned emails sent to USCIS suggesting that a delay to I-140 EAD + AP is acceptable and those disturbing tweets mentioned at the beginning of this thread.
In the words of Forrest Gump, "STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES", that means no matter how intelligent you maybe, if you do stupid things, then you still are Stupid. Hopefully our high skilled immigrant community will learn to do the right thing someday.

Old 05-29-2015, 11:07 PM
Priority Date
:
May-11
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/15/2012
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
essell is on a distinguished road

High Skilled Slavery is still ignored in the article (although H4EAD mentioned) - How U.S. Court Ruling on Immigration Reforms Affects H1-B Holders How U.S. Court Ruling on Immigration Reforms Affects H1-B Holders - India Real Time - WSJ

Old 05-29-2015, 11:08 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by gten View Post
You sir.... are very crude in your definition of lobbying.
massaging some lawyers ego isn't lobbying either.

Old 06-01-2015, 02:15 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-10
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Quote:
massaging some lawyers ego isn't lobbying either.
I didn't say it was. Let's move on.