Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2015, 06:01 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-11
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
DMX17 is just really nice DMX17 is just really nice DMX17 is just really nice DMX17 is just really nice DMX17 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepimpact View Post
This does not impact me personally as we already have our GC, but what else can I do to help?
Contact you friends and their friends to work on this action item. Thank you for offering the help.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 09-25-2015, 06:34 PM
Priority Date
:
May-11
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/15/2012
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
essell is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepimpact View Post
This does not impact me personally as we already have our GC, but what else can I do to help?
Please share the link FB https://www.facebook.com/shrinivasde...53067838326787

Old 09-25-2015, 06:54 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
testman is on a distinguished road

I am very unhappy and deeply affected by this change. Please let us know what to do. I have already filled the form and sent it to all my friends and family members.

Deeply sad.

Old 09-25-2015, 07:23 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-11
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
DMX17 is just really nice DMX17 is just really nice DMX17 is just really nice DMX17 is just really nice DMX17 is just really nice

If you are forum members, please post everywhere to support this action item.

Old 09-25-2015, 07:45 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sk.work13 is on a distinguished road
Angry This is Inhuman

So, here's my story from Sep 9th 2015 to Sep 26th 2015-
1-As soon as USCIS made the announcement, I had my parents send my birth certificate. They made it number 1 item and forgot their work to get one issued & send in a week
2- I spent 3 days looking at what documents are needed, forms etc and process to fill those while letting my office work suffer! harming my reputation at work and working 15 hrs to manage both. Fill and download forms which is not just 1 form of 2 pages.
3. Scheduled doctors appointment to get all important vaccines.
4. Go to safe box and collect all documents, search for & collect all in next 2-3 days
5 Got 5 Injections for all vaccinations because my mom had no record of it. Side effect? My arms, nexk and shoulder was in hige pain and immobile for 2 days followed by mild pain and immobility for another 2. And the money spent!
6. Got blood test done, paid money again
7. Got TB skin test done, had to see doctor tomorrow again. Paid money again
8. While I suffered financial, health and mental loss, I gained nothing! USCIS reverted back. My TB test is invalid in 30 days. My medical is invalid in 1 year and my money 500-700$ per person is down the drain.

Can USCIS return all of this to me? If yes, they can revert to anything they want. If not, they should stand by their announcement because this is really inhuman.

Old 09-25-2015, 07:47 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
narsimhank is on a distinguished road

Guys, new bulletin is posted, only the EB2 India date seems to be affected.

Visa Bulletin For October 2015

Old 09-25-2015, 07:52 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
shaimmi is on a distinguished road

I am also impacted with this reversal. I filled the document with my details and my wife details. USCIS behavior is ridiculous and doesn't make any sense.

Thank you immigration voice for your efforts. Hope of Best.

Old 09-25-2015, 08:01 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sk.work13 is on a distinguished road
Default White House Petition

I also signed on the petition. Please sign and share. I don't know what works but I am doing whatever I can :-(

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...nd-mental-loss

Old 09-25-2015, 08:34 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-10
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
hs2501 is on a distinguished road
Default Well written

Very well written my friend, we all wasted lot of time collecting document, doing translation, medical, get vaccinations, etc. Let's hope we would be current again soon, and this time for good.

Old 09-25-2015, 08:53 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-11
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

I am starting this on my own on whatsapp. Feel free to use and send message in your U.S. whatsapp groups.

Dear Group,

I know that this issue may not affect you directly, but please read and forward this message to the Indian community leaving in the U.S.

You may know at least one family in your community who are working in the United States on H-1B visa because they are stuck in the green card backlogs. On Sept 7th 2015, the US Department of State issued a visa bulletin that allowed many people to file for green cards and live their life with security. Today, they have retracted this visa bulletin and superseded with old dates of eligibility. I and my wife spent a significant amount of time and money in attorney fees and medical tests in making our green card applications ready for delivery to the USCIS on October 1st, 2015. To find that USCIS will not accept our application by changing the previously issued visa bulletin has caused significant emotional and financial trauma to my family. We are humbly requesting the government that thousands of legal immigrant families be allowed to file their applications as was promised by the previously issued October visa bulletin.

Please pass this message to your friends and family who maybe affected and support Immigration Voice on facebook (https://www.facebook.com/ImmigrationVoice) or their website (ImmigrationVoice.org - Home)

Please stay tuned to ImmigrationVoice website to immediate action items if you are affected. If you are not directly affected, we would also appreciate your liking our facebook page or support in whatever we you can.

Regards,
DMX17

Old 09-25-2015, 08:55 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-11
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Revised text:

Dear Group,

I know that this issue may not affect you directly, but please read and forward this message to the Indian community living in the U.S.

You may know at least one family in your community who are working in the United States on H-1B visa because they are stuck in the green card backlogs. On Sept 7th 2015, the US Department of State issued a visa bulletin that allowed many people to file for green cards and live their life with security. Today, they have retracted this visa bulletin and superseded with old dates of eligibility. I and my wife spent a significant amount of time and money in attorney fees and medical tests in making our green card applications ready for delivery to the USCIS on October 1st, 2015. To find that USCIS will not accept our application by changing the previously issued visa bulletin has caused significant emotional and financial trauma to my family. We are humbly requesting the government that thousands of legal immigrant families be allowed to file their applications as was promised by the previously issued October visa bulletin.

Please pass this message to your friends and family who maybe affected and support Immigration Voice on facebook (https://www.facebook.com/ImmigrationVoice) or their website (ImmigrationVoice.org - Home)

Please stay tuned to ImmigrationVoice website to immediate action items if you are affected. If you are not directly affected, we would also appreciate your liking our facebook page or support in whatever we you can.

Regards,
DMX17

Old 09-25-2015, 09:00 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-10
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Green06 is just really nice Green06 is just really nice Green06 is just really nice Green06 is just really nice

So even after waiting of 15 years this was not the light at the end of the tunnel . What a waste of time, money and work loss. My whole family including my old parents and in-laws are stressed out. Shame on USCIS/DOS to do flip/flop like this. Living on H1b is like bonded labor and we were really hoping that we could filer AOS and get benefits of EAD. This is INHUMANE!!

http://immigrationvoice.org/index.ph...d=72&Itemid=52

Old 09-25-2015, 09:09 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-09
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
hfourvisa has a spectacular aura about hfourvisa has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk.work13 View Post
So, here's my story from Sep 9th 2015 to Sep 26th 2015-
1-As soon as USCIS made the announcement, I had my parents send my birth certificate. They made it number 1 item and forgot their work to get one issued & send in a week
2- I spent 3 days looking at what documents are needed, forms etc and process to fill those while letting my office work suffer! harming my reputation at work and working 15 hrs to manage both. Fill and download forms which is not just 1 form of 2 pages.
3. Scheduled doctors appointment to get all important vaccines.
4. Go to safe box and collect all documents, search for & collect all in next 2-3 days
5 Got 5 Injections for all vaccinations because my mom had no record of it. Side effect? My arms, nexk and shoulder was in hige pain and immobile for 2 days followed by mild pain and immobility for another 2. And the money spent!
6. Got blood test done, paid money again
7. Got TB skin test done, had to see doctor tomorrow again. Paid money again
8. While I suffered financial, health and mental loss, I gained nothing! USCIS reverted back. My TB test is invalid in 30 days. My medical is invalid in 1 year and my money 500-700$ per person is down the drain.

Can USCIS return all of this to me? If yes, they can revert to anything they want. If not, they should stand by their announcement because this is really inhuman.
Very well said. USCIS can retrogress to the year 1776 and screw themselves up but it did cost me money which could have been used to spend something wisely.

Old 09-25-2015, 09:21 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-11
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
missedthecut is on a distinguished road
Default Feeling lot of pain and stress.

This is very painful. I had never expected that this could even happen.

I filled the forms for both me and my wife.

Old 09-25-2015, 09:44 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-09
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
rbusgc is a glorious beacon of light rbusgc is a glorious beacon of light rbusgc is a glorious beacon of light rbusgc is a glorious beacon of light rbusgc is a glorious beacon of light
Default Class action suit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pappu View Post
It could be just like a repeat of 2007��
We will get this done again. Please fill out the form we. Posted. Please share that around everywhere
Hi Pappu,

Please let me know if IV is planning for a class action suit, I am willing to part of the suit as I am impacted financially and emotionally by the date reversal (just completed all required activities for filing the I485 as of yesterday).

Thanks,

RB