Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2015, 11:39 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
IMNotACommonMan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toadie View Post
I agree, but we have right to know what will be done with very personal information in the time where every step needs to be taken cautiously. I do think that we wouldn't even be here had the visa bulletin not included the Application Date in the first place. No thank can thank enough for what IV has done to bunch of unknown folks.
Brother, this is not the time to waste. IV will bring out an Action item soon. Please wait and hang on. Let's pray that this get done soon.

A Legal Immigrant
IMNotACommonMan

Join IV's Mailing List | State Chapters

Contribute | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 09-25-2015, 11:44 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I agree, but we have right to know what will be done with very personal information in the time where every step needs to be taken cautiously. I do think that we wouldn't even be here had the visa bulletin not included the Application Date in the first place. No thank can thank enough for what IV has done to bunch of unknown folks.
Some compelling (or maybe all) stories submitted will be presented to decision makers while making the case for them to roll back this ridiculous decision.

If you don't feel comfortable sharing your story, or don't like it, don't submit your story.

If you choose not to believe us or think we are bunch of hoaxers and hucksters, don't waste your time following this organization.

We are in an all hands on deck mode trying to deal with this ridiculous crisis here and you aren't helping.

NOT A DAMN LAWYER

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-25-2015, 11:52 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
testman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
If you have so much issues, what are you even doing here and bugging the IV team. You are being an unnecessary rabble rouser. Toad, go back and hide in your small pond. STOP your nonsense here.

Old 09-26-2015, 12:01 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Toadie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hil3182 View Post
Some compelling (or maybe all) stories submitted will be presented to decision makers while making the case for them to roll back this ridiculous decision.

If you don't feel comfortable sharing your story, or don't like it, don't submit your story.

If you choose not to believe us or think we are bunch of hoaxers and hucksters, don't waste your time following this organization.

We are in an all hands on deck mode trying to deal with this ridiculous crisis here and you aren't helping.
No body said, I don't believe in what IV says. But replies like yours aren't helping either. so neither are you helping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by testman View Post
If you have so much issues, what are you even doing here and bugging the IV team. You are being an unnecessary rabble rouser. Toad, go back and hide in your small pond. STOP your nonsense here.
For you my friend, I'll just leave you alone. You just deserve to hold my finger where I can lead you to road of intelligence. But I doubt that is going to do you any justice as your words show your upbringing very well. I have every right to be here as any one else to know what will indeed be done soon. SO there..

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-26-2015, 12:05 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
IMNotACommonMan is on a distinguished road
Default Every single person counts

Folks, please share with everyone around you, everyone you know who is impacted or otherwise and request them to join in this time of need. People future, careers, life is getting impacted by this, not just the current lot but people who will follow. If we give up this time then this unjust will keep happening.

A Legal Immigrant
IMNotACommonMan

Join IV's Mailing List | State Chapters

Old 09-26-2015, 12:06 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Quote:
No body said, I don't believe in what IV says. But replies like yours aren't helping either. so neither are you helping.

For you my friend, I'll just leave you alone. You just deserve to hold my finger where I can lead you to road of intelligence. But I doubt that is going to do you any justice as your words show your upbringing very well. I have every right to be here as any one else to know what will indeed be done soon. SO there..
The person whose finger you are trying to hold is an MBA candidate from TOP 5 college in the world. Nothing more to add for you. You are beyond repair, my friend.

Admin, can you please remove the replies of this member as he is hampering our efforts and energies.

Old 09-26-2015, 12:08 AM
Priority Date
:
Nov-10
Category
:
EB2-NIW
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sengs is on a distinguished road

Lots of stories have poured in last few hours. Lets get in more stories before the weekend is over. Spread the word everyone. Here is the link - https://goo.gl/d2gdTo

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-26-2015, 12:09 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengs View Post
Lots of stories have poured in last few hours. Lets get in more stories before the weekend is over. Spread the word everyone. Here is the link - https://goo.gl/d2gdTo
Have spread to all my friends and family members. Should we ask spouse to also submit their details? It will increase the impact. Please let us know.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-26-2015, 12:10 AM
Priority Date
:
Nov-10
Category
:
EB2-NIW
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Quote:
Have spread to all my friends and family members. Should we ask spouse to also submit their details? It will increase the impact. Please let us know.
Why not? Sure. They were also supped to submit their AOS.

Old 09-26-2015, 12:12 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Quote:
The person whose finger you are trying to hold is an MBA candidate from TOP 5 college in the world. Nothing more to add for you. You are beyond repair, my friend.

Admin, can you please remove the replies of this member as he is hampering our efforts and energies.
Well, your reading and writing skills surely back your claims. So pipe down and may be I will hire you someday when I need a janitorial manager.

Anyone is welcome to remove my original queries if they were out of context or cause.
I am here to fight any nonsense(USCIS generated or otherwise) and support a common cause.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-26-2015, 12:14 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
penguin80 has a spectacular aura about penguin80 has a spectacular aura about penguin80 has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs down Audacity of Hope

“I began feeling the way I imagine an actor or athlete must feel when, after years of commitment to a particular dream...he realizes that he's gone just about as far as talent or fortune will take him. The dream will not happen, and he now faces the choice of accepting this fact like a grownup and moving on to more sensible pursuits, or refusing the truth and ending up bitter, quarrelsome, and slightly pathetic. ”
― Barack Obama, The Audacity of Hope: Thoughts on Reclaiming the American Dream

Old 09-26-2015, 12:16 AM
Priority Date
:
Nov-10
Category
:
EB2-NIW
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Excellent quote, but can we please keep this thread focussed on the action item.

Old 09-26-2015, 12:19 AM
Priority Date
:
Jan-11
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
DMX17 is just really nice DMX17 is just really nice DMX17 is just really nice DMX17 is just really nice DMX17 is just really nice

Quote:
Well, your reading and writing skills surely back your claims. So pipe down and may be I will hire you someday when I need a janitorial manager.

Anyone is welcome to remove my original queries if they were out of context or cause.
I am here to fight any nonsense(USCIS generated or otherwise) and support a common cause.
Utilize your written communications skills and write an essay on how the current cruelty is a repeat of July 2007. If you are a research minded individual, highlight IV’s role in the events that unfolded in July 2007. Post here.

This will help attract more people and will inspire people to write good essays in response to the current action item.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-26-2015, 12:21 AM
Priority Date
:
Nov-10
Category
:
EB2-NIW
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Request- please stay focussed

Every time I see an out-of-context post I will be posting this message.

Old 09-26-2015, 12:21 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Some of my friends who have long received their GCs have also filled in. Some who were not current for app date have done the same.