Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2015, 08:43 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-10
Category
:
EB2-NIW
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sengs is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetflyer View Post
I wish i can call him. i can only chant Modi Modi. definitely i will tell me local RSS member.

Bhakt.
Har Har Modi, dont worry …… somehow somewhere He'll hear you, and then everything will be alright. Keep on chanting his name.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 10-07-2015, 08:47 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
wetfeet80 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
i think this is time for all of us to contact our Modi ji, his one phone call to Obama can get all of us GreenCards in one day. he is a world leader. please contact Modi Ji. even his one speech can be a game changer.

Bhakt.
Modi was not able to get a US tourist visa till couple of years back and you really believe he can get us GCs. If anything, he will need a billion$ donation to BJP before even considering doing that.

Old 10-07-2015, 08:51 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Teerandaz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I wish i can call him. i can only chant Modi Modi. definitely i will tell me local RSS member.

Bhakt.
Joining you right now in your chanting- jai jai modi, har har modi. Let's tweet your local RSS member - wait, no, we gotta change the background of the twitter icon to saffron first

Old 10-07-2015, 09:09 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
bcci is on a distinguished road
Default Sympathies for all Visagate Victims Including me

I used to be active donor few years back but never participated in any on ground advocacy events. I regret it, I do. Well, I want to tell my side of story why I didn't participated in any of the advocacy events. When I really want to participate and had some decent earning, I was not worried about all these things as I thought it is what it is and I will get my number when I am picked. However, personally, things changed a lot for me financially, family situation you name it. Now, I have to travel 600 miles every week for the job and visit family over the weekend due to job constraints. I don't even consider this as a pain but due to setback with my family situation back home (In India) now we are almost living paycheck to paycheck and this is the reason i really didn't even considered for advocacy or donating money (lately after 3012). I know every one have their problems but we have to plan a way out. I did a great mistake and learning lately from those mistakes. Trust me, I regret it. No one can imagine.
On September 9th, I was in India when the VB released (Again, I was in india because for family emergency) but flew back to get my papers ready to file my AOS in time. I was in shock after 09/25th fiasco and waited for IV's comments and followed them accordingly till date. However, I must admit I followed Greg's lawsuit as well and never had any hopes in first place though. However, after TRO was denied today, only thing that came to my mind was, How bad did IV hurt? If it was only my AOS application denied, then there is certain problem with my file. But, the reason my date was current is because of IV. Several IV volunteers worked towards these fixes. Several IV volunteers spent money from their pockets for this fixes. Several IV volunteers didn't slept. The only reason they did that because of the immigrant community so that people like me can have a great life in america and be successful here.
Again, If it was only my file then it is what it is but it isn't. If there is any consolation or sympathies that we can offer, then that is for IV. I know how hard it is to go back to drawing board and sketch out the plans to make it right again. Mobilizing the people is not easy specially when there is so much anti-forces against you. But they really have a great leadership and successful volunteers who won't take NO as an answer and I am sure they will prevail. If they do then WE WILL. I have no doubts that we will prevail. It may be reversal of VB or HR213 or some other fixes.
I greatly appreciate IV leadership and volunteers who gave a ray of hope for me and amy fellow immigrants.

I am very sorry IV about latest events but you will prevail against all odds and eventually we all will.

Thank You!
Cricket Fan

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-07-2015, 09:19 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
wetfeet80 is on a distinguished road

I agree. We owe a lot to IV who work tirelessly behind the scenes, without expecting any publicity. We get to know Sadhak by chance though. Hil is still a mystery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcci View Post
I used to be active donor few years back but never participated in any on ground advocacy events. I regret it, I do. Well, I want to tell my side of story why I didn't participated in any of the advocacy events. When I really want to participate and had some decent earning, I was not worried about all these things as I thought it is what it is and I will get my number when I am picked. However, personally, things changed a lot for me financially, family situation you name it. Now, I have to travel 600 miles every week for the job and visit family over the weekend due to job constraints. I don't even consider this as a pain but due to setback with my family situation back home (In India) now we are almost living paycheck to paycheck and this is the reason i really didn't even considered for advocacy or donating money (lately after 3012). I know every one have their problems but we have to plan a way out. I did a great mistake and learning lately from those mistakes. Trust me, I regret it. No one can imagine.
On September 9th, I was in India when the VB released (Again, I was in india because for family emergency) but flew back to get my papers ready to file my AOS in time. I was in shock after 09/25th fiasco and waited for IV's comments and followed them accordingly till date. However, I must admit I followed Greg's lawsuit as well and never had any hopes in first place though. However, after TRO was denied today, only thing that came to my mind was, How bad did IV hurt? If it was only my AOS application denied, then there is certain problem with my file. But, the reason my date was current is because of IV. Several IV volunteers worked towards these fixes. Several IV volunteers spent money from their pockets for this fixes. Several IV volunteers didn't slept. The only reason they did that because of the immigrant community so that people like me can have a great life in america and be successful here.
Again, If it was only my file then it is what it is but it isn't. If there is any consolation or sympathies that we can offer, then that is for IV. I know how hard it is to go back to drawing board and sketch out the plans to make it right again. Mobilizing the people is not easy specially when there is so much anti-forces against you. But they really have a great leadership and successful volunteers who won't take NO as an answer and I am sure they will prevail. If they do then WE WILL. I have no doubts that we will prevail. It may be reversal of VB or HR213 or some other fixes.
I greatly appreciate IV leadership and volunteers who gave a ray of hope for me and amy fellow immigrants.

I am very sorry IV about latest events but you will prevail against all odds and eventually we all will.

Thank You!
Cricket Fan

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-07-2015, 09:32 PM
Facebook User
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
namitxyz is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Thank You!
Cricket Fan
Come to Washington DC for the next advocacy event and I can assure you that you will be more surprised than ever when you meet the amazing leadership.

Old 10-07-2015, 09:57 PM
Priority Date
:
Before 2000
Category
:
Others
I140 Mailed Date
:
02/02/1926
Chargeability
:
Senegal
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/01/1976
Compare
Himesh_Reshammiya is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by namitxyz View Post
Come to Washington DC for the next advocacy event and I can assure you that you will be more surprised than ever when you meet the amazing leadership.
I willl try best to come namit..

Jai Mata Di, IV rocks

Old 10-07-2015, 10:05 PM
Facebook User
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himesh_Reshammiya View Post
I willl try best to come namit..

Jai Mata Di, IV rocks
jor se bolo, jai mata di!

Old 10-07-2015, 10:10 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-10
Category
:
EB2-NIW
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by namitxyz View Post
jor se bolo, jai mata di!
arre bhaiya, jor se bolo IV ROCKS!

Old 10-07-2015, 10:14 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Default Story

Sengs, I read NY Times article and it is very informative and at the same time a great lesson for anti-immigrants. It is such as shame to loose people like you. Well, i am sure you will get there and you are in great hands

Old 10-07-2015, 10:18 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-10
Category
:
EB2-NIW
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Quote:
Sengs, I read NY Times article and it is very informative and at the same time a great lesson for anti-immigrants. It is such as shame to loose people like you. Well, i am sure you will get there and you are in great hands
I need to hire private security guards, now my cover has been removed

Everything is okay, my friend …… thanks for your wishes.

Just remember #HR213 is the only way out.

Old 10-07-2015, 10:21 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Default Cheers

So, you mean to say there is no way out for us with the VB? C'mon you should say we will get it reversed

O O unless it is already done & dusted

Old 10-07-2015, 10:28 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-10
Category
:
EB2-NIW
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Quote:
So, you mean to say there is no way out for us with the VB? C'mon you should say we will get it reversed

O O unless it is already done & dusted
suppose it gets reversed, and then they decide to re-reverse it again?
suppose it gets reversed, and D the T becomes POTUS ….. and he re-reverses and wants u to return your GC

#HR213 is permanent.

Old 10-07-2015, 10:32 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-10
Category
:
EB2-NIW
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Please come and join us at Twitter, and show us some support.

IV's Link is in the signature below.

I am there as my real self as seen on NYT.

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-07-2015, 10:33 PM
Facebook User
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengs View Post
#HR213 is permanent.
Milkar bolo, HR 213

https://www.facebook.com/Immigration...88737341192490