Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2015, 09:48 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-11
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
DMX17 is just really nice DMX17 is just really nice DMX17 is just really nice DMX17 is just really nice DMX17 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_jony View Post
... of the current action items ..

I am following the script from teh action item thread.. when we call lawmakers now, we are talking only about visa bulletin reversal correct ? So far I have not talked to them over phone on
HR 213 .. I dont think it would be two birds on one stone as they are usually having hard time following one thing .. I think we should do one thing at a time and then go for HR 213. I think once HR213 is tabled then it makes sense to canvass support for that. Meanwhile today or tomorrow we have to have the VB dates brought to current for EB folks.
John, appreciate your dedication.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 10-08-2015, 09:58 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
maga is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuckinline View Post
Tracka and maga and all the other idiots who cheerleaded Greg without understanding the consequences .... You kids need to go away and play where you can't hurt yourselves...
I will not react to your abuse. Dragging kids into this is even more obnoxious. I will try and keep this civil. I do not gain anything by supporting Greg. your arguments do not make any sense to me. are you saying that IV also did not know the consequences when they supported Greg? Dint they know that the government would dig in their heels?. Supporting the lawsuit initially and then apportioning all blame to the lawsuit is lame.

are you trying tell me that all it takes is one lawsuit to undermine all the advocacy work that IV has been doing? So what will prevent a lawyer from filing a suit just to undo everything IV will do in the future?

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-08-2015, 10:14 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-10
Category
:
EB2-NIW
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sengs is on a distinguished road

Any news on November VB? Is it out already? I have completely lost trust in this process altogether.

Old 10-08-2015, 10:16 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-10
Category
:
EB2-NIW
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sengs is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi_Balma View Post
Seriously!!!! you guys are sying this when he is the only one who is trying to help the immigrant community? He is a pro-immigrant attorney, and you are blaming him for the TRO? Whats next?
Wow! Wow! who's this? Guess I missed some fun?

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-08-2015, 10:18 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
stuckinline is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by maga View Post
I will not react to your abuse. Dragging kids into this is even more obnoxious. I will try and keep this civil. I do not gain anything by supporting Greg. your arguments do not make any sense to me. are you saying that IV also did not know the consequences when they supported Greg? Dint they know that the government would dig in their heels?. Supporting the lawsuit initially and then apportioning all blame to the lawsuit is lame.

are you trying tell me that all it takes is one lawsuit to undermine all the advocacy work that IV has been doing? So what will prevent a lawyer from filing a suit just to undo everything IV will do in the future?
Lol you are a kid. Look at what happened to DAPA - stuck in the courts. IV are children compared to the Hispanic groups... Anything that is not clear cut law can be screwed up in courts.

In this case our own lawyer screwed us. Grow up.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-08-2015, 10:24 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
GCTopDream is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMX17 View Post
John, appreciate your dedication.
Agreed.. John you are my hero.. You'll go far..

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-08-2015, 10:26 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
stuckinline is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCTopDream View Post
Agreed.. John you are my hero.. You'll go far..
Agreed!

Old 10-08-2015, 11:41 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Kartik1378 is on a distinguished road
Angry

Quote:

Good thought.. Even I have same question to the people who argues the IV efforts can undermine by the lawyers then what's the purpose of doing anything for future? It's really frustrate to see the people are calling other people as stupid,fool,slave,water-boy to win over argument.attacking personal just shows your weakness.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-09-2015, 12:07 AM
Priority Date
:
Sep-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/05/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
abcdgc is a name known to all abcdgc is a name known to all abcdgc is a name known to all abcdgc is a name known to all abcdgc is a name known to all abcdgc is a name known to all
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kartik1378 View Post
Good thought.. Even I have same question to the people who argues the IV efforts can undermine by the lawyers then what's the purpose of doing anything for future? It's really frustrate to see the people are calling other people as stupid,fool,slave,water-boy to win over argument.attacking personal just shows your weakness.

I gave money to Greg. But it did not work. I have now understood what he is doing. So I cut my loss and move on. Unlike you, who seem to worship Greg, why? Because he White? Or because he is lawyer? Which one is it?

And what is wrong with accepting what already is. Greg screwed up and he should own up to it. There was no need for him to jump to file lawsuit on Monday without any thought. It was rash. He is a lawyer and professional, he should have known better. He could have waited to see how it will work better consulted with others before jumping in. But he wanted to jump ahead of everyone else because he probably thought that this VB fiasco is just like July 07 VB fiasco. And if this VB would have gotten reversed, he was probably thinking that his stock will sky rocket as he would the credit no matter how the VB is reversed.

If he did this to get the credit, then Greg should also show some maturity and own up that he screwed up. There is nothing wrong with owning up, that is what mature people do. That is what humans do.

But you Maga and some others are deflecting the failure as if somehow some one else or those who had nothing to do with lawsuit are responsible for failure. This is absurd and people like me who gave money to Greg are feeling sick of this.

When you act in this absurd manner then people like me are left with no choice but to call you "stupid,fool,slave,water-boy". You bring this upon yourself with your absurd behavior treating Greg as god because he cannot be wrong because humans cans be wrong. And Greg is making it difficult on all of us and on himself by continuing this without owning up to it. And people like you and maga are adding fuel to the fire by splashing in the mud because it is falling all over you but you are complaining to get dirty. People like you are the reason for this mug slinging.

Old 10-09-2015, 12:12 AM
Priority Date
:
Nov-10
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

OMG!!! You are hilarious. Dragging kids into it....seriously?...whose kids did he drag?

Old 10-09-2015, 12:18 AM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by racoon786 View Post
OMG!!! You are hilarious. Dragging kids into it....seriously?...whose kids did he drag?

maga is a kid and he is complaining that stuckinline is dragging him.... that is how i understand this....

maga you should ask daddy before posting.... this discussion is for adults only (not for kids).... sorry

Old 10-09-2015, 12:22 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
tracka is infamous around these parts tracka is infamous around these parts tracka is infamous around these parts tracka is infamous around these parts tracka is infamous around these parts tracka is infamous around these parts

I will not also react to the Someones abuse.
But I will get your consideration on some simple math.

307 People Donated to Greg at an average of 81.6 = 25000$

Output So Far : Charles Oppenhiem was forced to provide an explanation.
TRO didn't get approve, But case is still pending.

As per IV's directive 9000 Bouquet of Flowers delivered to DHS Sec Jeh Johnson.
If you consider the lowest price per Floer Delivery lets say 35$ / Bouquet

Total Cost : 9000 * 35$ = 315,000 $

Output So Far : **** BIG NOTHING *****
Can Fanboy's come up with a possible explanation of this waste of money?
DHS ignored and doesn't give us a rat's ass.

Now IV made us spent 300K on flowers and Greg raised 25K(Most of the cost was for their accomodation, Flights, Legal costs etc).

Now lot of these fan boys doing up and down about Greg's fund raising events.
None of you are talking about how much money we lost of flowers which are still rotting down at DHS dumpster.

I really pity on your jealousy.

Old 10-09-2015, 12:27 AM
Priority Date
:
Nov-10
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracka View Post
I really pity on your jealousy.
I don't think it is jealousy, it is disgust.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-09-2015, 12:30 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
max4438 is on a distinguished road

Guys,

C'mon can we please stop talking about the lawsuit, greg, VB reversal etc. I think each one of us is at least older than 25. Can we let go of things when they don't work out?

What are the next steps?

Old 10-09-2015, 12:35 AM
Priority Date
:
Nov-10
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by max4438 View Post
Guys,

C'mon can we please stop talking about the lawsuit, greg, VB reversal etc. I think each one of us is at least older than 25. Can we let go of things when they don't work out?

What are the next steps?
H.R.213
140-EAD rule making to OMB
Recapture of unused green cards since 1990 - not sure which bill was that part of but seen that floating around last year. Estimate was 500K, which will make every nation current for EBs.