Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #856 (permalink)  
Old 10-09-2015, 12:39 AM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Sep-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/05/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 139
Blog Entries: 1
abcdgc is a name known to all abcdgc is a name known to all abcdgc is a name known to all abcdgc is a name known to all abcdgc is a name known to all abcdgc is a name known to all
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracka View Post
I will not also react to the Someones abuse.
But I will get your consideration on some simple math.

307 People Donated to Greg at an average of 81.6 = 25000$

Output So Far : Charles Oppenhiem was forced to provide an explanation.
TRO didn't get approve, But case is still pending.

As per IV's directive 9000 Bouquet of Flowers delivered to DHS Sec Jeh Johnson.
If you consider the lowest price per Floer Delivery lets say 35$ / Bouquet

Total Cost : 9000 * 35$ = 315,000 $

Output So Far : **** BIG NOTHING *****
Can Fanboy's come up with a possible explanation of this waste of money?
DHS ignored and doesn't give us a rat's ass.

Now IV made us spent 300K on flowers and Greg raised 25K(Most of the cost was for their accomodation, Flights, Legal costs etc).

Now lot of these fan boys doing up and down about Greg's fund raising events.
None of you are talking about how much money we lost of flowers which are still rotting down at DHS dumpster.

I really pity on your jealousy.
This post is the whole problem with this situation. My dates were reversed. I cannot file for AOS now. I gave money to Greg. My wife and I sent flowers too,

But you make it look like there are two teams. Greg's team v/s Rest of the world

You realize how stupid you are? You think that my $100 to greg is competing with my 2 flower arrangements I sent to USCIS Secretary

This is exactly what I was trying to say in my lost post. When you refuse to see through the obvious and attack others for defending Greg and you are attacking those who game money to greg, you are only interested in creating a rift. Why else do you visit or post in this forum. This is so important for me. I have to file AOS but you think this is a game and there are two teams and you are on the side of Greg and you are fighting with rest of the world. Grow up please. People like me are getting screwed. Stop treating Greg like a god. He is just a human like all of us and he needs to own up when he screws up. But instead you are saying, so what he screwed up, others screwed up too. Greg is a lawyer and a professional. He knew well going into lawsuit what he was doing. Either he over sold or he screwed up. But you keep arguing that he cannot screw up because he is WHITE? Do you realize how absurd this is
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #857 (permalink)  
Old 10-09-2015, 12:44 AM
Member
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 36
max4438 is on a distinguished road
Default

H.R.213 - With 57 cosponsors how can we push this further?
140-EAD rule making to OMB - whats the latest?
Recapture of unused green cards since 1990 - not sure which bill was that part of but seen that floating around last year. Estimate was 500K, which will make every nation current for EBs. - this is very interesting, does anyone know the bill?
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #858 (permalink)  
Old 10-09-2015, 01:02 AM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Nov-10
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 104
racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by max4438 View Post
H.R.213 - With 57 cosponsors how can we push this further?
140-EAD rule making to OMB - whats the latest?
Recapture of unused green cards since 1990 - not sure which bill was that part of but seen that floating around last year. Estimate was 500K, which will make every nation current for EBs. - this is very interesting, does anyone know the bill?
Here is an article on huff post. It was part of CIR the house was against, so not sure if it was dead in the water or revived in some other bill.

This Single Reform Would Improve the U.S. Immigration System and Grow the Economy|Herbie Ziskend
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #859 (permalink)  
Old 10-09-2015, 01:04 AM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Jan-11
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 628
DMX17 is just really nice DMX17 is just really nice DMX17 is just really nice DMX17 is just really nice DMX17 is just really nice
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by max4438 View Post
H.R.213 - With 57 cosponsors how can we push this further?
140-EAD rule making to OMB - whats the latest?
Recapture of unused green cards since 1990 - not sure which bill was that part of but seen that floating around last year. Estimate was 500K, which will make every nation current for EBs. - this is very interesting, does anyone know the bill?
Except HR 213, the other two items will be taken care via lawsuits. Do we have a knowledge lawyer in mind who can start these ASAP? People are willing to fund.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #860 (permalink)  
Old 10-09-2015, 01:08 AM
Junior Member
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 7
TheSane is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi_Balma View Post
Lawyers are supposed to make money, why would they work for free.?
I don't know WHY no lawyer has asked for the fixes IV is fighting for. You should go through his tweets about the flip flop on the I-140 EAD rule making.

I feel that the lawyers see us (H1B) as their long term business investment for recurring revenues.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #861 (permalink)  
Old 10-09-2015, 01:15 AM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 433
greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute
Default

before the civilized society people fought with each other to draw blood and break necks..... in civilized world that system has been replaced with laws and courts.... filing lawsuit on anyone means picking up serious fight.... after u pick a head-on fight there is no way to work with you or give in what you want......

gregs lawsuit is picking head on fight so government has to fight..... so now they cannot give in

iv's flowers and moral angel was the right way to get this done...... as was in july 07...... there was no lawsuit then

greg's lawsuit negates every chance of reversing visa bulletin.... because when government is forced to defend itself by giving all these arguments in court, then even if they wanted to simple restore sept 9 VB, then how can the government ignore all those arguments (that government if forced to present in court)?

Greg's lawsuit is the last nail in the coffin of sept 9 VB...... anyone who gave money to greg should be ashamed of themselves..... including you abcdgc.....

if lawsuit was not there..... flowers could have worked, pressure from members of congress and letters from companies..... all of these together could have worked..... just as it did in july 07...... but now government is forced to tell everyone that they cannot do anything becoz the matter is in the court...... and government is now put into the corner to defend itself.....

25k given to greg is the reason for this mess..... if he wanted money..... u should have just given him for not filing lawsuit..... so there still would have been room to restore sept 9 Vb...... but now all hope is dead...... not becoz of flowers..... but becoz of the lawsuit.....

not just greg but all of u who gave money to him are directly responsible for this mess....... did greg filed lawsuit becoz he wanted money?..... if yes, then you folks delivered him what he wanted.... say, if he knew that he won't make a penny.... would he then file this lawsuit? if not..... then the whole problem with this VB mess is those people who give money in desperation without looking at the bigger picture....... u get what u paid for.... a stalemate with dead end..... that is what u bargained for.... that is what u got..... and u abcdgc is one of those who is responsible for this becoz u gave money to greg...... so why are you complaining now?
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
  #862 (permalink)  
Old 10-09-2015, 01:30 AM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Sep-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/05/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 139
Blog Entries: 1
abcdgc is a name known to all abcdgc is a name known to all abcdgc is a name known to all abcdgc is a name known to all abcdgc is a name known to all abcdgc is a name known to all
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyhair View Post
before the civilized society people fought with each other to draw blood and break necks..... in civilized world that system has been replaced with laws and courts.... filing lawsuit on anyone means picking up serious fight.... after u pick a head-on fight there is no way to work with you or give in what you want......

gregs lawsuit is picking head on fight so government has to fight..... so now they cannot give in

iv's flowers and moral angel was the right way to get this done...... as was in july 07...... there was no lawsuit then

greg's lawsuit negates every chance of reversing visa bulletin.... because when government is forced to defend itself by giving all these arguments in court, then even if they wanted to simple restore sept 9 VB, then how can the government ignore all those arguments (that government if forced to present in court)?

Greg's lawsuit is the last nail in the coffin of sept 9 VB...... anyone who gave money to greg should be ashamed of themselves..... including you abcdgc.....

if lawsuit was not there..... flowers could have worked, pressure from members of congress and letters from companies..... all of these together could have worked..... just as it did in july 07...... but now government is forced to tell everyone that they cannot do anything becoz the matter is in the court...... and government is now put into the corner to defend itself.....

25k given to greg is the reason for this mess..... if he wanted money..... u should have just given him for not filing lawsuit..... so there still would have been room to restore sept 9 Vb...... but now all hope is dead...... not becoz of flowers..... but becoz of the lawsuit.....

not just greg but all of u who gave money to him are directly responsible for this mess....... did greg filed lawsuit becoz he wanted money?..... if yes, then you folks delivered him what he wanted.... say, if he knew that he won't make a penny.... would he then file this lawsuit? if not..... then the whole problem with this VB mess is those people who give money in desperation without looking at the bigger picture....... u get what u paid for.... a stalemate with dead end..... that is what u bargained for.... that is what u got..... and u abcdgc is one of those who is responsible for this becoz u gave money to greg...... so why are you complaining now?

This is the first post that that makes sense. Thank you for thinking this over and laying down in simple way for me to understand. You are right. I should not have given any money to Siskind. I was naive and got carried by drum beat on the other forum. I was even supporting him on tweeter as soon as the visa bulletin was reversed. But by the time I gave money to him the litigation was already filed. So I could not have done anything. But it was my fault and I regret it. Now that I think about all that, it makes me mad as hell because I gave money against my own interest. My wife told me not to give money for litigation but i did no listen. It is my fault and I accept it. This is my 2nd green card petition after job change. Right now I am really feeling stressed and I really need to file AOS. What can we do to fix visa bulletin now? What can IV to to help now?
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #863 (permalink)  
Old 10-09-2015, 01:42 AM
Junior Member
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 13
Kartik1378 is on a distinguished road
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcdgc View Post
I gave money to Greg. But it did not work. I have now understood what he is doing. So I cut my loss and move on. Unlike you, who seem to worship Greg, why? Because he White? Or because he is lawyer? Which one is it?

And what is wrong with accepting what already is. Greg screwed up and he should own up to it. There was no need for him to jump to file lawsuit on Monday without any thought. It was rash. He is a lawyer and professional, he should have known better. He could have waited to see how it will work better consulted with others before jumping in. But he wanted to jump ahead of everyone else because he probably thought that this VB fiasco is just like July 07 VB fiasco. And if this VB would have gotten reversed, he was probably thinking that his stock will sky rocket as he would the credit no matter how the VB is reversed.

If he did this to get the credit, then Greg should also show some maturity and own up that he screwed up. There is nothing wrong with owning up, that is what mature people do. That is what humans do.

But you Maga and some others are deflecting the failure as if somehow some one else or those who had nothing to do with lawsuit are responsible for failure. This is absurd and people like me who gave money to Greg are feeling sick of this.

When you act in this absurd manner then people like me are left with no choice but to call you "stupid,fool,slave,water-boy". You bring this upon yourself with your absurd behavior treating Greg as god because he cannot be wrong because humans cans be wrong. And Greg is making it difficult on all of us and on himself by continuing this without owning up to it. And people like you and maga are adding fuel to the fire by splashing in the mud because it is falling all over you but you are complaining to get dirty. People like you are the reason for this mug slinging.
As you said, we both and also like many of us supported Greg. Also remember i support the IV actions as well. if you were frustrated and lost faith all of sudden because of the TRO denied that means you had no knowledge about how the lawsuit works and its timelines. Also please don't act low by bringing the race in to this.

The argument is not about that. some of our friends suddenly cursing the members who are having favorable thought on the lawsuit. also the propaganda in recent days as all the lawyers are evil and ruined all the IV efforts and will continue to ruin. if that's true then what is the use of putting efforts on IV action items when some of the evil lawyer going to interrupt anyway? why the volunteers needs to be work hard on the action items if we know there will be no value?
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #864 (permalink)  
Old 10-09-2015, 01:51 AM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 433
greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcdgc View Post
This is the first post that that makes sense. Thank you for thinking this over and laying down in simple way for me to understand. You are right. I should not have given any money to Siskind. I was naive and got carried by drum beat on the other forum. I was even supporting him on tweeter as soon as the visa bulletin was reversed. But by the time I gave money to him the litigation was already filed. So I could not have done anything. But it was my fault and I regret it. Now that I think about all that, it makes me mad as hell because I gave money against my own interest. My wife told me not to give money for litigation but i did no listen. It is my fault and I accept it. This is my 2nd green card petition after job change. Right now I am really feeling stressed and I really need to file AOS. What can we do to fix visa bulletin now? What can IV to to help now?
and yours is the first sincere post that i've seen today..... accepting when you are wrong becoz there is nothing bad about acknowledging that (as you said)..... but only handful of people do that....

your fault is not that you gave him money..... your fault is that you started beating down the drum to support him on twitter and everywhere else which encouraged him and gave him the confidence that he will be able to raise the money he wanted..... becoz you participated in getting him that confidence is the reason he decided to file his lawsuit.... and when he did file the lawsuit..... you and others like you delivered by giving him the money he wanted..... which he probably expected based on the chatter on twitter...... so your intent to give him money declared by beating down the drum on twitter is at fault.... and you followed through by actually giving him the money after the case was filed.... by which time any chance of VB reversal was dead....

i am so surprised that u gave money becoz i thought u understood the games lawyers play.... how can you fall for this?...... and this is not what you want to hear but it is too late now.... u cannot take back the lawsuit and the government is now dug in (becoz it was forced to take that position) in court..... u can't do anything about oct VB.... learn to move on (as you said)..... but next time see the bigger picture before you go with heard mentality.... if you learn this lesson from this event then you will be in good shape in future...... listen to IV.... and that what I did.... wish u would have done the same.....
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #865 (permalink)  
Old 10-09-2015, 02:06 AM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Nov-12
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/12/2013
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 135
Bhishma is on a distinguished road
Default

Legal Immigrant: Tum logaan Chindi chor kaama karke baigan me mila diye re 'VB' ko

Greg Bhai: Aise hich kaama kare tho, apan papular (popular) hothe.

Greg Bhai (to Fan Boys): Tum logaan serious kaiku lethe yaaron. Greg bhai ke pattey hai, pachees
saal se Twitter per baitha hun, meri kuch izzat hai yaaron. Tum logaan kya to bhi samjhey
re mereko?


Legal Immigrant to Greg Bhai:
Tum logaaan baigan main milaadiyaa VB kuu.. maakki kirkiriii...
tum logaan chindiyaan kardi meri haalath ko.. maakki kirkirii...
time kharaab chelraa re.... maakki kirkirii...


Legal Immigrant to Lawyers:
Tum logaan pukat ke H1B fee, pukat ke labor fee, pukat ke 140/485 fee leke
merku bambooo gusadre...
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
  #866 (permalink)  
Old 10-09-2015, 02:18 AM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Jan-11
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 628
DMX17 is just really nice DMX17 is just really nice DMX17 is just really nice DMX17 is just really nice DMX17 is just really nice
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kartik1378 View Post
As you said, we both and also like many of us supported Greg. Also remember i support the IV actions as well. if you were frustrated and lost faith all of sudden because of the TRO denied that means you had no knowledge about how the lawsuit works and its timelines. Also please don't act low by bringing the race in to this.

The argument is not about that. some of our friends suddenly cursing the members who are having favorable thought on the lawsuit. also the propaganda in recent days as all the lawyers are evil and ruined all the IV efforts and will continue to ruin. if that's true then what is the use of putting efforts on IV action items when some of the evil lawyer going to interrupt anyway? why the volunteers needs to be work hard on the action items if we know there will be no value?
My views and I dont speak for IV.

IV and us have to work hard because what we are seeking is something lawyers collectively don't want us to have. Like I said before they are 21 billion dollars industry and we are tiny and our uncles dont work in washington. The lawyers are not evil but as a whole have different interest than ours. How many times do we have to talk about AILA never listing I140 ead/ap in their correspondances?

Now, a few lawyers are very active in attracting us by various means. All they have to do is publicly talk and show that they care about their immigrant clients in backlog. Write blogs or provide a forum for people who are mainly backlogged. And we love it! While real action and their agenda cannot be known.

So instead of taking lawyers word for it, you and I can actually join with IV volunteers and take our own actions. If you cant, lawyers have succeeded in preventing meaningful action which is good for them. For that, they will give you more blog posts and tweets. Look beyond the lawsuit.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
  #867 (permalink)  
Old 10-09-2015, 02:40 AM
Junior Member
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 20
iamdeb is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

i think the time has come to push all effort towards passing HR 213 so that the whole EB2/3 I categories are benefited..
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
  #868 (permalink)  
Old 10-09-2015, 09:41 AM
Member
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 57
Ramalingam is infamous around these parts Ramalingam is infamous around these parts Ramalingam is infamous around these parts Ramalingam is infamous around these parts Ramalingam is infamous around these parts Ramalingam is infamous around these parts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyhair View Post
and yours is the first sincere post that i've seen today..... accepting when you are wrong becoz there is nothing bad about acknowledging that (as you said)..... but only handful of people do that....

your fault is not that you gave him money..... your fault is that you started beating down the drum to support him on twitter and everywhere else which encouraged him and gave him the confidence that he will be able to raise the money he wanted..... becoz you participated in getting him that confidence is the reason he decided to file his lawsuit.... and when he did file the lawsuit..... you and others like you delivered by giving him the money he wanted..... which he probably expected based on the chatter on twitter...... so your intent to give him money declared by beating down the drum on twitter is at fault.... and you followed through by actually giving him the money after the case was filed.... by which time any chance of VB reversal was dead....

i am so surprised that u gave money becoz i thought u understood the games lawyers play.... how can you fall for this?...... and this is not what you want to hear but it is too late now.... u cannot take back the lawsuit and the government is now dug in (becoz it was forced to take that position) in court..... u can't do anything about oct VB.... learn to move on (as you said)..... but next time see the bigger picture before you go with heard mentality.... if you learn this lesson from this event then you will be in good shape in future...... listen to IV.... and that what I did.... wish u would have done the same.....
I doubt there will be any negative impact on lawsuit. Even there will not be positive impact unless there is success in the lawsuit. This time chance of VB reversal is almost nil as the reaction was completely expected by USCIS. You are doing all the actions done because of success in 2007. Similarly USCIS might have well thought about it because they decided when they cancelled the conference. They might take 2 weeks to consult legal experts and might have got approval from WH also. Basically after Sept 9 VB they realized that there was some mistake in VB and correction was issued. I heard the impacted persons are around 10 to 20k for Eb2. Even in that most of them could get EAD within 6 months to 1 year as PD is expected to move forward. So it was over reaction from lawyers as well IV. But USCIS was sincere in fixes which was announced by President EO except some anticipated delay
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


0 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
  #869 (permalink)  
Old 10-09-2015, 09:45 AM
Member
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 70
gopal008 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramalingam View Post
I doubt there will be any negative impact on lawsuit. Even there will not be positive impact unless there is success in the lawsuit. This time chance of VB reversal is almost nil as the reaction was completely expected by USCIS. You are doing all the actions done because of success in 2007. Similarly USCIS might have well thought about it because they decided when they cancelled the conference. They might take 2 weeks to consult legal experts and might have got approval from WH also. Basically after Sept 9 VB they realized that there was some mistake in VB and correction was issued. I heard the impacted persons are around 10 to 20k for Eb2. Even in that most of them could get EAD within 6 months to 1 year as PD is expected to move forward. So it was over reaction from lawyers as well IV. But USCIS was sincere in fixes which was announced by President EO except some anticipated delay
Overreaction really. Can guarantee people will get EAD in 6 months to 1 year ? They have backtracked. What's the guarantee they don't in future ? It is more about accountability.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
  #870 (permalink)  
Old 10-09-2015, 09:47 AM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 118
stuckinline is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMX17 View Post
Except HR 213, the other two items will be taken care via lawsuits. Do we have a knowledge lawyer in mind who can start these ASAP? People are willing to fund.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramalingam View Post
I doubt there will be any negative impact on lawsuit. Even there will not be positive impact unless there is success in the lawsuit. This time chance of VB reversal is almost nil as the reaction was completely expected by USCIS. You are doing all the actions done because of success in 2007. Similarly USCIS might have well thought about it because they decided when they cancelled the conference. They might take 2 weeks to consult legal experts and might have got approval from WH also. Basically after Sept 9 VB they realized that there was some mistake in VB and correction was issued. I heard the impacted persons are around 10 to 20k for Eb2. Even in that most of them could get EAD within 6 months to 1 year as PD is expected to move forward. So it was over reaction from lawyers as well IV. But USCIS was sincere in fixes which was announced by President EO except some anticipated delay
There already has been negative impact...read the above posts. What world are you living in?

The rest of it sounds like wishful thinking...I too wish it were true.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
USCIS Reminds Japanese Nationals Impacted by Recent Disaster Blog Feeds Recent Blogs 0 03-29-2011 09:50 AM
Dhs reversal on opting out of secure communities Blog Feeds Recent Blogs 0 11-30-2010 05:21 AM
Dhs reversal on opting out of secure communities Blog Feeds Recent Blogs 0 11-29-2010 11:10 AM
Reversal of Fortune Bringing Asians Home From the West gc28262 News articles and reports 4 07-06-2009 03:28 PM
Senator Gregg Letter to DOS about July VB Reversal rexjamla Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins 45 07-12-2007 01:38 PM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c)ImmigrationVoice.org